The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Not much to tidy up EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Not much to tidy up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Not much to tidy up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Not much to tidy up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Not much to tidy up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Not much to tidy up EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Not much to tidy up EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Not much to tidy up EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Not much to tidy up EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Not much to tidy up Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Not much to tidy up

Not much to tidy up Empty Not much to tidy up

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 09:25

TBH is there ? Thanx posters for staying on thread. Yesterday & the transfer deadline thread showed (to me at least) how well that integrated & merged threads can work. LOL seems like we have all shot our bolt since then as new threads are few and far between, except for maybe Lew, Lobs & Arnie ! Again guys thanx for yesterday, from admin & mods, for the intrest that was shown thro' the day & to all posters for getting involved. A well involved thread that evolved as the day went on. I hope that this has maybe shown everyone the beauty of a well subscribed & developing thread. I will delete this thread sometime tomorrow as it really doesn't need to be up for too long, but all of us who strive to make the Sir Billy Nic Forum a good place to post just wanted to share with you all our appreciation for going with us on certain changes, but most of all for continuing with us as your favoured place to post as part of the larger Spurs family. Without your support this forum would be a quiet corner of the internet with nothing more than cyber tumbleweeds passing through. Yesterday , & so far this season, proves we have a close knit community who know their football, love their Spurs and enjoy each others company. Thanx peeps you are the spirit & lifeblood of this board . . . . . .

(but I will continue to merge if it is felt the need arises flowers)
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Not much to tidy up Empty Re: Not much to tidy up

Post by DJSR Fri Sep 02 2011, 17:17

good work Vis mate, keep it up, forums looking much tidier and organised! cheers 2
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 02 2011, 21:18

Yes Vis good work fella. I expect it will be quiet on here over the International break. So, recharge your batteries and get ready for the resumation of Spurs season with the game away to Wolves.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Sep 02 2011, 22:21

As ever lads a first class product
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 02 2011, 22:52

Cheers Nic. How you doing mate? Haven't seen you posting for some time. Do you post on Lizzies at all?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Sep 02 2011, 23:24

Doing great Baz and I often have a look at the board to see what the Spuds are up to - as I said it is always interesting to see the various viewpoints (and Lought)

I don't post on Lizzies but also keep a watching brief on there

I might get back to more regular posting but whatever happens a very interesting season coming up - hopefully the trophies to be decided on the sweat expended and the quality of football played, not the price of oil ! Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 03 2011, 01:00

Haha know what you mean Nic.Still think it's going to be a tough season for both of us. Looking forward to seeing what our new striker can do for us. A legend in the making lol.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Sep 03 2011, 09:40

anicoll5 wrote:Doing great Baz and I often have a look at the board to see what the Spuds are up to - as I said it is always interesting to see the various viewpoints (and Lought)

I don't post on Lizzies but also keep a watching brief on there

I might get back to more regular posting but whatever happens a very interesting season coming up - hopefully the trophies to be decided on the sweat expended and the quality of football played, not the price of oil ! Very Happy

Hello Nic.

Dare I say welcome back?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 03 2011, 10:10

Come on Nic. You know you and ion want to lock horns Again,. Not that I m stirring or anything Not much to tidy up 839792
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Sep 04 2011, 23:35

I'm sure I can find a comment to add to the debate from time to time Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05 2011, 03:01

anicoll5 wrote:I'm sure I can find a comment to add to the debate from time to time Twisted Evil

Just make sure its on topic and is not a duplicate nic........otherwise you will be MERGINATED ! jocolor scratch
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 05 2011, 03:08

<li class="rg_li" data-row="1" style="width:134px;height:134px;margin:1px 12px 14px 0">Not much to tidy up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkVgShA2xfSsKYRdsH7gjr9kwNoHgg-EHlJiNeE-FLk4WDfCMFY0hYlMEU</li>

Last edited by BazSpur on Mon Sep 05 2011, 06:10; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:41