The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Please block me baz ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Please block me baz ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Please block me baz ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Please block me baz ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Please block me baz ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Please block me baz ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Please block me baz ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Please block me baz ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Please block me baz ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Please block me baz ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
shearspur
LOBO
anicoll5
totalytot
cstmrsking
BazSpur
10 posters

Please block me baz !

Please block me baz ! Empty Please block me baz !

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:08

Baz ! kudos to you for creating the forum, and for all the others who contribute to running it.
    I have tried to find a way of cancelling my membership, and cant find that anywhere.
    I will look in as an observer only, please block me or whatever .
    Been a great few years, but i look in and dont find much to contribute to anymore.
    All the best for the forum, and as always tottenham fans are special, and i wish the best to all on here.

Lew

Please block me baz ! Empty Re: Please block me baz !

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:20

..........or direct me to how i can get outta here !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:20

OK if that's what you want.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:21

I'll delete you. Once done though it's permanent.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:23

Sorry baz ! no point in staying , i dont like the power given to vis, and its died a death mate.

All the best and happy days ahead hopefully.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:24

Oh well. Maybe best then. Not gonna be told how to run my forum.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 19 2011, 03:30

You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave!

Lew, Whats wrong with leaving your options open. Seasons just began, we have had a great result today and a fantastic Season ahead thats for sure. It dont matter if there not much going on at the moment,but rest assured there will be!
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Sep 19 2011, 05:18

I'm fed up with all the pandering that goes on with Lew, every week he's leaving for one reason or another and then he's back on again as if nothings happened. You really are a attention seeker Lew. If you're going then go but don't keep on telling us you are hoping that you will be persuaded back.

Using Vis as an excuse just because you can't get your own way is just childish.

As for asking how to get out of here is just another example of seeking attention. All you have to do is not look or post it's that simple.

Please don't reply to this Lew as that's all I have to say on the matter. So

Good night

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 19 2011, 05:25

Lew won't be replying. You can be sure of that. I have done as he asked. Of course he can always re-register with another screen name should he wish.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 06:26

yep im with you and vis on this one. lew just attention seeking.

i think people have been letting the mods down lately.

they do what people ask them to then they decide just to stop posting.

has ion really stopped posting aswell all because fans on he had a moan about harry.
    the amount of times you stick up for him and the minute you dont he gets in a sulk and leaves.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon Sep 19 2011, 06:39

If posters are a bit aggravated, or bit bored, or life's angry jigsaw requires them to deal with too many pieces then why not just have a month off - or two ?
    Footballers take time off, managers take extended spells in order to collect their thoughts and composure

As fans we should be kinder to ourselves

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 06:45

exactley. i have moments when i get peed of with posters but i dont threaten to leave.

i prob get the most stick on here from posters but i dont sulk and say im not going to post anymore.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 19 2011, 07:06

All have Rep Point.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 19 2011, 07:07

cstmrsking wrote:All have Rep Point.

Please block me baz ! 348204

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 07:11

Lew doubtless you will be looking so please read on . . . .
    WTF is your problem fella ? I merge, but only when I have to . What power do I have ? None mate, except to merge which I haven't done for ages now because I haven't had to. So please don't try and blame me for whatever issues you have with this forum. Maybe you should look at your-self a touch more closely ? I see you are a "guest" now so therefore Baz has delated you. I have enjoyed an afternoon of football with friends, at mine & then up the pub. The comaradiere was excellent between fans of opposing clubs. I don't know how seriously you think I take this but I have a life away from here so I've only just seen this now. Oh dear what a shame you feel like this, ho-hum. Are you looking for back-up from other posters who don't post so much these days ? My replying to you is continuing this rather sad problem but I do feel that I have the right to reply as you have blamed me for your alleged problem with the forum. Sorry Lew but I cannot make excuses for you any longer. It was only 2 weeks ago you were swearing at Admin & moderators because you had issues. Oh well Lew shame to see leave, hope to see you back sometime with a new sign in and a more positive frame of mind . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 19 2011, 07:17

Baz, Glad you appreciated it.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Sep 19 2011, 07:17

cstmrsking wrote:You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave!

LOL
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Sep 20 2011, 03:12

hope you all didnt think i wasnt posting because of anything, just got back from greece today, saw both matches, paok,and liverpool in a bar over there lol. the athens game was a good laugh as i was in a bar with a couple of their supporters bloody fanatics, i was trying to explain it was our youth team but they didnt get it lol. when the pen had to be re taken it was brilliant, they were fuming. all good humored though in the end . thought our boys done very well.the atmosphere in the athens ground was brilliant from their supporters i thought. might try get tickets for the home game against them if its gonna be like that. good win and display v pool as well. see theres still a lot of sillyness going on here, its only a forum at the end of the day ( no disrespect intended there baz )so why people take things personally is beyond comprehesion sometimes. good to be back and catching up guys.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 20 2011, 04:02

I agree mate. It is only a forum. I don't know why it all kicks off all serious I really don't.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Sep 20 2011, 17:14

What the f*ck??? Lew has threw the towel in again... This time going that 1 step further by actually deleting his account which in actual fact dont really do all that much other than change your name from Lew... to Guest!!! If your going to go just go mate, because to tell you the truth my tongue is full of ulcers due to having to bite it, rather than reply to your sarky comments towards Vis and Baz the last few weeks. Totally uncalled for mate all they trying to do is make for a better forum, which they ARE achieving and your only trying to create problems. Now if you do decide to leave for good (i doubt it) i wish you all the best and good health pal but if you decide to come back, more than welcome, because personally i think your input would be greatly missed on here minus the sarky comments that is!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 20 2011, 17:21

It's only showing guest on post's he made before I deleted his account Lee. Guests can't post on this forum It's what he wanted. He can however re-join anytime by creating a new Screename but he will need a new email account. Whether he bothers is up to him.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Sep 20 2011, 17:29

Oh i see, i thought you coud post as a guest. Ah well at least he wont give me any grief in response to my post!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 20 2011, 17:30

LOL.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Sep 21 2011, 00:13

I do not know if you can read this Lew, but I thought you was a man that could take it and dish it out but by doing this I have been proved wrong. I honestly believe you have gone to the extreme by cutting yourself off from this forum, and I can not understand why. There are some great blokes on here, and talking to them is just like talking to family, we may not always agree, but then neither do family's. There is one person on here that I have a great deal of admiration for, and that is Lought, he say's what he think's, if people don't like it and have a go at him he takes it on the chin, good on him, and to be honest if I had took some of the stick he takes on here I am not sure I would be on here now. So Lew, I do not think you have had to take half of what Lought takes and I am not being rude here, be a man, say what you think, you may not be able to sway people into thinking you are right any more than they can sway you into thinking they are right, but that is what the Bill Nicholson forum is about.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 02:13

Boltjean wrote:I do not know if you can read this Lew, but I thought you was a man that could take it and dish it out but by doing this I have been proved wrong. I honestly believe you have gone to the extreme by cutting yourself off from this forum, and I can not understand why. There are some great blokes on here, and talking to them is just like talking to family, we may not always agree, but then neither do family's. There is one person on here that I have a great deal of admiration for, and that is Lought, he say's what he think's, if people don't like it and have a go at him he takes it on the chin, good on him, and to be honest if I had took some of the stick he takes on here I am not sure I would be on here now. So Lew, I do not think you have had to take half of what Lought takes and I am not being rude here, be a man, say what you think, you may not be able to sway people into thinking you are right any more than they can sway you into thinking they are right, but that is what the Bill Nicholson forum is about.

Hello Len, firstly let me explain the reasons for leaving, and i dont care who believes this or not.
    1) I work for a living on the net, but i have spent hours on the spurs forum and wasted time that should have been spent working....my fault i know but then i thought it was justified because i am a dour spurs fan and love talking about them.
    2) It doesnt matter what anyone says, i had been targeted for duplicate posts, other posters had to mention it with a pathetic LOL after pointing it out to vis, especially in the early days of merging.
    3)Harry and the team were heroes the other day to all on here, and yet all summer they were slagged off, modric was public enemy number 1 ! do you know what ? i just couldnt face reading all about how fantastic harry and modric were on sunday when i had read all that rubbish about them all summer, it would have made me sick, you will note that i asked baz to cancel my membership on sunday because i didnt want to read all the (we are now happy little spurs fans)and parker and adebayor are missing links, earlier some had put up parker wasnt wanted because he turned us down before and ade was ex gooner, the same crap we had last year about gallas.
    4)To answer having snipes at vis and baz, well if vis hadnt posted little remarks after merging my comments then i might have looked at the clean up in a different way, as it is i virually stopped posting because of the merging, and when i did post i had to scan through loads of threads to ensure my comments were original, it had (to me anyway) become a waste of time.

Now i have come on here as mr plums, because you are saying i have no balls to take what i can dish out, but i think i have explained why i have left to the best of my ability, its all to do with hypocrasy, and it will rear its ugly head again when things arent going right, and it will all be written on here if it does ! "harry out" " modric scum " tomorrows heroes, todays villains.
    Now baz, i only have one email address, i only got on here because i was registered under my old aol.com address, i am now with another provider, so if you want to cancel this again then its down to you, i am not asking to stay on because i wont be contributing, i may look in from time to time , as i have done under "guest" a few months down the line i could have a change of mind, but that decision is yours to take or leave, its your forum.
    Len, i have a lot of respect for you, thats why i went to the trouble of coming back on briefly to explain, if anyone reads into this that its lew coming back again then its down to them.
    Have a great season len,all the best.
    Lew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 18:28