The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Please block me baz ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Please block me baz ! - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
shearspur
LOBO
anicoll5
totalytot
cstmrsking
BazSpur
10 posters

Please block me baz !

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Please block me baz ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please block me baz !

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 21 2011, 02:55

So as usual Lew it's everybody else's fault? As for email adresses Lew they are 2 a penny mate. You can get them anywhere. Google mail, Yahoo etc,etc. I shan't say anything in defence of Vis, He is capable of speaking for himself as you are aware.Lew if you want to post on here under youir new Screenie that's up to you. I shan't delete Mr Plums unless you request it.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 21 2011, 03:00

Lew wtf your contradicting yourself mate, you know this forum is heroin to you, you won't leave and we all know it , but mate how can you say that below after posting this on sunday
    Guest wrote:Cant believe a great result against liverpool is not met by the usuall barrage of threads.......this has actually taken me by surprise !
    Theres hardly been anything posted lately.
    What is going on ............on here , not having a go just worried for the forum.

and now your saying this
    Boltjean wrote:
    3)Harry and the team were heroes the other day to all on here, and yet all summer they were slagged off, modric was public enemy number 1 ! do you know what ? i just couldnt face reading all about how fantastic harry and modric were on sunday when i had read all that rubbish about them all summer

I don't know why but you are have a lot of anger towards this forum now and I used to think you was quite a cool laid back guy who sat on the fence a lot of the time , whats happened to the old lew

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 03:58

lew your talking rubbish. you was p*ssed off that nobody was on here sunday afternoon when you started a few post,

most of us wanted ade, most of us wanted modric to stay
    i wanted ade and galas from the start, the only guy i didnt want was parker because i dont like the guy but how wrong am i the guy is worth 100 jenas and wp. the guy is what we been missing so i glad im proved wrong

i wanted ade last season again hes 100 times better then crouch and pav and look how well defoe playin with a proper striker

i also said i was delighted with who we got rid of and brought in during the last window,

i really hope you start posting again though as the board will miss your post

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 03:59

thank you for the kind words boltjean
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Wed Sep 21 2011, 04:11

boltjean and Lought get a room snog lol! Lought admits hes wrong shock lol

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 04:22

BazSpur wrote:So as usual Lew it's everybody else's fault? As for email adresses Lew they are 2 a penny mate. You can get them anywhere. Google mail, Yahoo etc,etc. I shan't say anything in defence of Vis, He is capable of speaking for himself as you are aware.Lew if you want to post on here under youir new Screenie that's up to you. I shan't delete Mr Plums unless you request it.

Baz , i have one email address only , i explained that i joined here under the old aol address and changed provider last year......i wanted to reply to len and tried it out, and it worked.
    I am sure vis can answer for himself, he did that with ion whose posts everyone said they enjoyed reading because they were well thought out, and we saw what happened there.
    I have had run ins with ion myself, he can be a challenge, but he didnt leave or stop posting because i am just a fellow contributer, surely being a mod on here stands for something,? some sort of example of refraining from telling a poster that he scares others into cyber space.
    Now lets see baz ! i can see where this is going ! vis will answer and i am supposed to answer back in my own inimitable style, and once again be accused of being the bad egg, well i can get into one with vis and give it back, but i will let him post his own vitriol and chuck up on it, because he wont get an answer from me.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 04:31

LOBO wrote:Lew wtf your contradicting yourself mate, you know this forum is heroin to you, you won't leave and we all know it , but mate how can you say that below after posting this on sunday
    Guest wrote:Cant believe a great result against liverpool is not met by the usuall barrage of threads.......this has actually taken me by surprise !
    Theres hardly been anything posted lately.
    What is going on ............on here , not having a go just worried for the forum.

and now your saying this
    Boltjean wrote:
    3)Harry and the team were heroes the other day to all on here, and yet all summer they were slagged off, modric was public enemy number 1 ! do you know what ? i just couldnt face reading all about how fantastic harry and modric were on sunday when i had read all that rubbish about them all summer

I don't know why but you are have a lot of anger towards this forum now and I used to think you was quite a cool laid back guy who sat on the fence a lot of the time , whats happened to the old lew

Lob ! I wanted certain posters to prove me wrong ! the same posters blasting away all summer, not listening to the facts that spurs have their hands tied behind their backs when it comes to buying players, especially good ones whose wages we cant meet and who if are any good will be chased by man utd or city, or chelsea.
    Back in the summer harry was a villian for talking, a villian for not buying sooner, and now he is back to being a great manager because of one result, lose at stoke tonight with half a reserve team played and he will be back to being a villian again........when his spurs record is there for all the moaners to see.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 04:34

nobody said harry is a bad manger, they just dont like the way he talks to the media everyday

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 05:25

Mr Plums. wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:So as usual Lew it's everybody else's fault? As for email adresses Lew they are 2 a penny mate. You can get them anywhere. Google mail, Yahoo etc,etc. I shan't say anything in defence of Vis, He is capable of speaking for himself as you are aware.Lew if you want to post on here under youir new Screenie that's up to you. I shan't delete Mr Plums unless you request it.

Baz , i have one email address only , i explained that i joined here under the old aol address and changed provider last year......i wanted to reply to len and tried it out, and it worked.
    I am sure vis can answer for himself, he did that with ion whose posts everyone said they enjoyed reading because they were well thought out, and we saw what happened there.
    I have had run ins with ion myself, he can be a challenge, but he didnt leave or stop posting because i am just a fellow contributer, surely being a mod on here stands for something,? some sort of example of refraining from telling a poster that he scares others into cyber space.
    Now lets see baz ! i can see where this is going ! vis will answer and i am supposed to answer back in my own inimitable style, and once again be accused of being the bad egg, well i can get into one with vis and give it back, but i will let him post his own vitriol and chuck up on it, because he wont get an answer from me.

If I am attacked Mr Plums, if I am insulted or called names then moderator or not I have the right to reply. I seem to recall spending a whole Sunday afternoon trying to explain to a poster who asked to leave the site why merging was taking place only to seem that I was wasting my time and a couple of weeks later get insulted. Listen fella if you have a problem with me stick me on ignore. Your choice. I shall continue to moderate & merge when I feel it needs it and I shall continue to post in my usual style and if I feel have something stronger to say then I shall say it . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Sep 21 2011, 05:50

Lew, re your posters putting Harry down and wanting rid of Modric, well I was one of those posters. I thought Harry had to much to say to the press and should have kept his mouth shut and got on with the job in hand, turning us once more into a great club. Also I did not like the way Harry kept on about how he would jump at the England job if it was offered to him, again I just wanted him to get on with the job in hand and to keep his opinion of the England post to himself, he knows he is the favourite for the job so there was no need to go on about it. As for Modric, well he made it clear he did not want to stay at the club as his dream was to play for Chelsea, and Harry like most of us on here said he did not want a player at the club who did not want to play for us, there were those of us who said let him keep the bench warm for the season, and those who said we should take the cash and get shot of a player who's heart was not in the club. In all honesty I can see nothing wrong with the way people were thinking at the time, but, now the dust has settled people are now saying they are glad he stayed, I am. As for Ade and Parker, well there were those that did not want an ex gooner or Parker, on a Sunday, they were singing their praises, it's called changing their mind Lew which they are entitled to do, their not idiots, just people that have seen that they were wrong in judging players before they put on the Spurs shirt. So Lew, I can not see why you have picked on people who had a opinion and have now changed their mind. Anyway Lew, you take care, I hope all is going well with your ear problems, perhaps this is getting on top of you. Len
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 21 2011, 06:34

I never said I didn't want either Parker or Ade. I moaned about Modric. It's what people do. As you say Len it's called changing your mind. Circumstances can influence a change of mind as can what the players says or does. At one point I wanted him to stay and at another point I wanted him to go. It's called being human.

Last edited by BazSpur on Wed Sep 21 2011, 06:42; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 06:40

Boltjean wrote:Lew, re your posters putting Harry down and wanting rid of Modric, well I was one of those posters. I thought Harry had to much to say to the press and should have kept his mouth shut and got on with the job in hand, turning us once more into a great club. Also I did not like the way Harry kept on about how he would jump at the England job if it was offered to him, again I just wanted him to get on with the job in hand and to keep his opinion of the England post to himself, he knows he is the favourite for the job so there was no need to go on about it. As for Modric, well he made it clear he did not want to stay at the club as his dream was to play for Chelsea, and Harry like most of us on here said he did not want a player at the club who did not want to play for us, there were those of us who said let him keep the bench warm for the season, and those who said we should take the cash and get shot of a player who's heart was not in the club. In all honesty I can see nothing wrong with the way people were thinking at the time, but, now the dust has settled people are now saying they are glad he stayed, I am. As for Ade and Parker, well there were those that did not want an ex gooner or Parker, on a Sunday, they were singing their praises, it's called changing their mind Lew which they are entitled to do, their not idiots, just people that have seen that they were wrong in judging players before they put on the Spurs shirt. So Lew, I can not see why you have picked on people who had a opinion and have now changed their mind. Anyway Lew, you take care, I hope all is going well with your ear problems, perhaps this is getting on top of you. Len

Regarding harry len ! we have a manager who speaks his mind, why not ? we as fans are allowed to speak our minds so why cant he ? at least he has come out and said he would like the england job and we all know the score that he will go if asked, for christake len harry is 64, how many ambitions has he left in life.
    Then everything he says he shouldnt say, if people looked at his spurs record and how much money he has brought into the club, rather than dissect every little thing he says they might appreciate the bloke a bit more.

Also len, picking on posters here, ion pointed out the negativity and got blasted for it,transfer wise i pointed out that we dont have the money to pay top wages to top players, taking into account top foreign sides like barcelona, adding to the mix at least 3 clubs ahead of us in the prem, where do these same posters think we are in the pecking order for top quality players wanting top money ? but it falls on deaf ears and the same crap is posted the following day and the day after that.
    Anyway len thats my lot, going to listen to the game now, as for the ears, its called habituation len, the mind learns to ignore the noise after a while, some people take an age to habituate, some do it quickly, fortunately i come under the latter category......thanks for asking.
    Be good.
    Lew.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 21 2011, 06:52

Loughtonlegend wrote:nobody said harry is a bad manger, they just dont like the way he talks to the media everyday

yep that has to be one thing i don't like about harry and thats his constant media attention whoring , yea hes a good manager not the best in the business but good non the less, do i like him ? not really if im to be honest lol!

[quote="Mr Plums."]
    Boltjean wrote:
    Also len, picking on posters here, ion pointed out the negativity and got blasted for it
    Lew.

Yea but c'mon lew, you don't see lought throwing his dummy out the pram and complaining about all the positive comments lol! cos that can get on your nerves abit lol!
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Sep 21 2011, 07:24

Ion did not "get blasted" for it - he got the suggestion that he only bother responding to posters he thought worth responding to - and it ain't difficult
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Sep 21 2011, 07:25

Take Lobby for example - when has he ever responded to one of my posts ?
    Simple

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 19:59

VisionarySound wrote:
    Mr Plums. wrote:

If I am attacked Mr Plums, if I am insulted or called names then moderator or not I have the right to reply. I seem to recall spending a whole Sunday afternoon trying to explain to a poster who asked to leave the site why merging was taking place only to seem that I was wasting my time and a couple of weeks later get insulted. Listen fella if you have a problem with me stick me on ignore. Your choice. I shall continue to moderate & merge when I feel it needs it and I shall continue to post in my usual style and if I feel have something stronger to say then I shall say it . . . .

Ok mr visionary ! guess that was an inspired title hey ? at least plums is so obviously a spoof.
    I dont recall ion insulting you, but reasoned out his points quite well to be told by you that he "scares others on here into cyber space "
    The reason why i have finished posting is you mate, plain and simple, you couldnt even leave things alone after i left on sunday and plonked my team for liverpool into another section because you couldnt resist it mate, even though the team was just named on the sunday morning and i conveyed it through to other members on here.....and you say its nothing personal.
    From what i saw some weeks back was you targeting my posts for duplication, you can say what you like mate because it was so obvious and influenced by arnie and some other useless article that left the board a while back because he didnt have the brains to post much himself and could only leave nasty comments about other contributors on the forum....such a significant poster that i cant even remember his name.
    Well you have got your way mr visionary, because you wont be able to f*ck around with anything i put anymore because i wont be posting.
    As for giving it back, do so mate to who you want, this merging power has brought out the best in you, you were so meek and mild before and backed off posters who offered an argument to anything you wrote.

Wait for all and sundry to have a go back at me on here, and ask why i am having a go at you, they havent been targeted by you have they,? and they dont post much either do they ? you have to ask yourself why.

Mr Plums.......!

Last edited by Mr Plums. on Wed Sep 21 2011, 22:45; edited 1 time in total
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 21 2011, 21:02

anicoll5 wrote:Take Lobby for example - when has he ever responded to one of my posts ?
    Simple

Perhaps you should pay more attention nic i have in the past responded to at least 2 of your posts clown
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:01

What a lot of bollox all this is. You are all pandering to Lew again. It's exactly what he wants attention, by answering him you are giving it to him.
    It's going over the same thing again and again.

It's like kids in the playground. Can we get back to talking football and specifically SPURS !!!!!

Mikey M
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:12

totalytot wrote:

What a lot of bollox all this is. You are all pandering to Lew again. It's exactly what he wants attention, by answering him you are giving it to him.

It's like kids in the playground. Can we get back to talking football and specifically SPURS !!!!!

Mikey M

shock
    yea screw mr plums cannon

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:15

totalytot wrote:

Mikey M

Yep, spot on Mikey.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:40

Content deleted by Admin/Mods due to offensive content

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:54

Mr Plum your post is completely out of order & constitutes bad behaviour, please refrain from insultaing & offensive posting. Read the rules of the forum & adhere to them please . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 00:58

VisionarySound wrote:Mr Plum your post is completely out of order & constitutes bad behaviour, please refrain from insultaing & offensive posting. Read the rules of the forum & adhere to them please . . . .

Sorry mr tottenham forum ! wont do it again !promise.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Sep 22 2011, 01:39

Mr Plums. wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Mr Plum your post is completely out of order & constitutes bad behaviour, please refrain from insultaing & offensive posting. Read the rules of the forum & adhere to them please . . . .

Sorry mr tottenham forum ! wont do it again !promise.

I dunno these Newbies lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Sep 22 2011, 01:45

Perhaps all this should be debated in the chatroom...?
    Why is this thread after the initial post made days ago still in Spurs Chat ?....
    Well out of order towards Mickey there Lew and surely a thread lock is in order?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 15:20