The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  Empty Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 26 2011, 00:09

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1137/20/exclusive-thomas-there-more-two-teams-title-race
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  Empty Re: Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Sep 26 2011, 01:39

Baz ,,,you owe me 6 minutes of life!

I said to myself Mickey Thomas , what's that knobhead gotta say about Spurs, do I really care what Mickey knobhead Thomas has to say about Spurs ?

Oh, okay what the fck, Baz has put it up so I may as well have a listen...

That was so sh*t man, I do mean, seriously sh*t man afro loo Smile

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.  Empty Re: Micky Thomas says the Prem is not a two horse Race.

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 26 2011, 01:53

lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Sep 26 2011, 02:14

BazSpur wrote:lol!

tongue

To the question, is it a two horse race? I'd say at the moment we cant discount the Chavs ....Read today that they've not lost to a newly promoted team in ten years . They seem to have that ruthless efficiency about them, something I'm still not convinced after yesterday's second half performance, we have...

We also appear to be light upfront ...I see Man Utd without Rooney and then Hernandez being subbed, but then they have, Berbatov , Owen and Wellbeck.. Man City likewise have plenty of goal getters and Chavs bring on Drogba ..Yesterday we were without Defoe and Pav and Ade has a minor injury and we got no striker on the bench, not unless we count Dos Santos who's yet to score a premeirship goal for us ...

Rumour has it that Leandro Damiao has done his knee in and now faces a long lay-off but we could do with a striker like him in the January window ....

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 05:45

Mickey Thomas sez - Anyone wanna buy some moody Tenners ? Nice , opps dropped the soap . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Sep 26 2011, 07:25

I can't believe that man's name has made it in to the spurs chat, the bloke was an horrible bar steward and i can remember my dad hated him lol

Baz you really should make a new category under the name of Footballs W ankers and put this thread in it, its an insult to spurs to associate him with us , and do we really give a sh-it what micky thomas said :P king queen jocolor santa

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 07:38

Lobs this thread is being moved to other football news as I type lol snog . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 05:11