The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
micky EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
micky EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
micky EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
micky EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
micky EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
micky EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
micky EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
micky EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
micky EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

micky Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

micky

micky Empty micky

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04 2012, 12:57

I just heard Micky Hazard on 'The Spurs Show'. What a great guy, such enthusiasm for football and the club.

Clearly he's from a different age of footballers, talking about how everyone in the team in his day either was a Spurs fan or became one.

As he sees it, if he was earning £50k a week playing for Spurs and if a City or someone came along and offered him £200k he'd rather stay with the team he loves. He'd be rich anyway if he's earning £50k! I wonder how many of the current squad would see it like that.

He made a kind offer of bringing his son Eden along if we gave him the job if Harry goes. I suppose we could give him a trial!

micky Empty Re: micky

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04 2012, 13:06

FOUND THIS

I don't remember Mickey playing for us as I'm too young, but when I was at the Worthington Cup final in 99' sat front row with my cousin. Some guy in a white suit was leaving from the posh bit just as Allan Nielson got on the end of a Tim Flowers parry and scored the winner at the very end of tense (but boring) game. Suddenly this random guy in the white suit jumps on me and my cousin (who was in a wheelchair). The white suited man was just as chuffed as we where and stayed chatting & singing with us for few minutes before going back to his box to celebrate. Then my cousin who is a few years older than me and says "wow that was Mickey Hazard" to which I said "Who's he?"
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Apr 05 2012, 06:49

Taxi for Mr Hazzard . . . . . micky 348204 . . . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 05 2012, 07:59

Problem is Mickey if some club comes in and offers the club you play for and a fan of a gazillion quid you are flogged mate

Same as it ever was same as it ever was

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 05 2012, 18:55

anicoll5 wrote:Problem is Mickey if some club comes in and offers the club you play for and a fan of a gazillion quid you are flogged mate

Same as it ever was same as it ever was

Talking Heads fan Nic?

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 05 2012, 23:02

Huge Talking Heads and David Byrne fan Dave - If Clapton is God Byrne is the Holy Ghost

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 07:02

Too much chopping and changing breaks the rythm can't believe it

Don't often swear on twitter but I'm lost for ******* words #whatthefucksgoingon

Play your best ******* team at all times chopping and changing loses your momentum and ******* resting players with ******* 6 games to go.

Gutted gutted gutted we should have walked into CL now it's really a battle.

In1982 Steve Perryman played all 65 Games in a season where we finished3rd won FA cup League cup Final and semi final cupWinners cup

Was he tired was he f*ck we were winning it's a load of Bollox players want to play.

Sorry guys I'm upset at defeat we must get behind our Spurs we can still do it lots to play for so COME ON YOU SPURS

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=31953&posts=15#ixzz1rZjfqNNZ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 08:12