The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
LOBO
6 posters

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !!

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! Empty Do us all a favor and p-iss off !!

Post by LOBO Tue Oct 11 2011, 00:43

Someone at Spurs FC should seriously say this to Chelsea the arrogant Barstewards

I read the other day Chelski plan to raid Spurs for Modric & Bale , at first i laughed and thought nothing of it, but now it seems there is some truth behind it, so now then we will have to yet again endure another window where by our players will be unsettled by chelsea's constant harassment , yet there is laws in place to prevent this sort of thing happening but for some reason these chelski are above the law, yet the funny thing is not only are they trying to unsettle our players they are telling us how much our players are worth, bale & modric for 60 mill DO ME A FAVOR .

any thoughts
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! Empty Re: Do us all a favor and p-iss off !!

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 11 2011, 04:41

Cnuts is what they are Lobs. They are as bad as Man U. We are trying to build a team to compete for a top 4 place and they are doing all they can to make it difficult. I think they are worried that if we keep getting better players it won't only be Liverpool and a*se that are looking over their shoulders but Chelski as well. They are bricking it mate.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Oct 11 2011, 07:18

The FA should create a new ruling,stopping the top clubs dealing with one another, as this doesnt distribute wealth amongst the other clubs. The so called top 3/4 clubs are hoggin those positions in part by using their financial clout to weaken the up and coming teams. Stiffling competition.
    [b]If this was the Buisness world, the monopoly ang mergers would be called in.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 11 2011, 08:10

Spot on Kingy.
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Tue Oct 11 2011, 09:12

I am really p***ed off if this is true on a good note I have full confidence with Levy our Chairman that he will not let thise pirates get away with it.

So please all the supporters should get behind the chairman not to sell at any cost even if the players are unsettled by the news
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Oct 11 2011, 09:23

I hope Levy continues to stand firm and that the supporters push for it.
    Just athought, at what price wold say ok you can have em. What is the fans vaue i woul be interested to see what we all think.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Oct 12 2011, 15:23

cstmrsking wrote:I hope Levy continues to stand firm and that the supporters push for it.
    Just athought, at what price wold say ok you can have em. What is the fans vaue i woul be interested to see what we all think.

450 million.

Trade 2 players for a nice, shiny new stadium ........................

Then bid 20 million for the two of them once we're set up!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 12 2011, 17:36

450 million.

Trade 2 players for a nice, shiny new stadium ........................

Then bid 20 million for the two of them once we're set up!

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! 348204
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Wed Oct 12 2011, 20:02

Ion, your so Cheap.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Oct 12 2011, 23:21

Ive read Baz's thread and this one is on a similar theme about other clubs coveting our best players ....

Well the thing is guys, we've been guilty of this ourselves. Only last week with all the interest surrounding England's game, when our manager was asked by a journo if Spurs would be back in for, Cahill come January.. ...Harry just could'nt pass up the opportunity to say just how much we're still interested in him....
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Oct 12 2011, 23:34

ArnieArdiles wrote:Ive read Baz's thread and this one is on a similar theme about other clubs coveting our best players ....

Well the thing is guys, we've been guilty of this ourselves. Only last week with all the interest surrounding England's game, when our manager was asked by a journo if Spurs would be back in for, Cahill come January.. ...Harry just could'nt pass up the opportunity to say just how much we're still interested in him....

Yes Arnie true, but Bolton are willing to sell him at the right price whereas we don't want to do business where Modric is concerned , you really can't compare the two
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Oct 12 2011, 23:57

LOBO wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:Ive read Baz's thread and this one is on a similar theme about other clubs coveting our best players ....

Yes Arnie true, but Bolton are willing to sell him at the right price whereas we don't want to do business where Modric is concerned , you really can't compare the two

I take your point Lobo but he is, still their player and for that reason alone as far as I'm concerned , we're being disrespectful.. Owen Coyle has a massive job on his hands keeping them afloat, meanwhile the name of his prized asset is being bandied about by another manager. We're bullies lol

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13 2011, 00:22

is cahill any better then dawson. why do we always go for defenders who are at the bottom

remember when wimbldon went down we went and brough almost all of there back 4 lol

we have galas daws kaboul king bassong kambla however u spell hes name and caulker plus corluka can play there

why do we need another one
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Oct 13 2011, 01:11

Wouldnt Cahill be a replacement for Ledders rather than Dawson , Lought? ...

He's a ball playing center-half rather than rough the opponent up type...

Seems to get caught out quite often .... A simple cross into the Bolton box and he's not marking anyone with the opponents striker in space to score a goal....

His performances for Bolton have dipped but the same can be said for their whole team ..... I look at his England performances and they've been better but the opponent has not really been a test ....Im not convinced but maybe for 7-8 million and not the over price 15 million , be worth a gamble ...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 13 2011, 01:50

If someone can point out the similar thread I'll merge them.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Oct 13 2011, 02:31

Geesus Baz ....all I said was,

Ive read Baz's thread and this one is on a similar theme about other clubs coveting our best players

Refering to the thread ,,,, 'Just when we thought it were safe'

I wasn't implying there should be a thread merge, nor should there be one IMO ...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 13 2011, 03:25

No it's OK Arnie I wasn't having a pop mate. I just though I might have duplicated a thread. Knowing me I wouldn't be surprised lol.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Oct 13 2011, 03:42

No worries, Baz .. Smile
    I'm sure you weren't having a pop either but rather genuinely on the lookout for your daily merge dosage lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 13 2011, 05:12

Haha Arnie, you're thinking of Visinator the Merginator lol. <li class="rg_li" style="width:175px;height:175px">Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YO9yJaeZEOuS_TEzEVXeMxRr3_TaDTq5Sc1uA7rOG2tQJ22R Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! 839792 </li>

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13 2011, 06:17

The Vis is watching lmao . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 13 2011, 06:35

The Vis is watching Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! 348204

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Oct 13 2011, 07:39

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! Images11

Fishing
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 13 2011, 08:27

Do us all a favor and p-iss off !! 348204

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13 2011, 08:36

PMSL Lobs . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02 2024, 13:10