The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Its been a while! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Its been a while! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Its been a while! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Its been a while! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Its been a while! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Its been a while! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Its been a while! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Its been a while! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Its been a while! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Its been a while! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Its been a while!

Adethfc
    Conference League
    Conference League

Its been a while! Empty Its been a while!

Post by Adethfc Wed Oct 26 2011, 08:32

Hi All

its been a long time since i have visited this forum. Good to see some of the old names still knocking around
    from the old aohell days.

A number of things im looking forward to seeing what your opinions are on our beloved spurs.

VDV - what a talent and a great spurs signing at such a great price!
    Has scored some fantastic goals yet still can frustrate me lol
    is fitness going to be a regular issue? Will temperment prove to be a problem?
    Still so happy he is in a spurs shirt!

Walker - what a great prospect he is looking, him and lenon down the right, frightening!

Defoe - likely to see alot of the bench again this season? will harry ever drop ade and
    play him and vdv?

Redknapp - proving to be a great manager for us, but are you all happy? With england calling
    an him looking dead cert for the job, are we sorry to see him go? and who will replace?

A whole bunch of other things to get your views on but will save them for other posts lol

The thing im happiest with most is we seem to have a more consistant spurs. Whilst we still have
    some poor performances, we have started taking points that normally we would of dropped
    when playing poorly.

Looking forward to see whats happening on here, and getting all your views on spurs.

Ade

COYS

Its been a while! Empty Re: Its been a while!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26 2011, 08:39

Ade good to see you. Saw you in the bottom section, posters on-line, & thought long time no see. You make some good points, especially the Defoe point. Happy days my friend and long shall they remain . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Oct 26 2011, 08:52

Good to see some old aol faces

Redknapp - proving to be a great manager for us, but are you all happy? With england calling
    an him looking dead cert for the job, are we sorry to see him go? and who will replace?

Last season i was so p*ssed of with Redknapp i thought we could have done better league wise I wanted to see the back of him, but now i can say with hindsight i was a little harsh, he no doubt a good manager and we are racking up the points at the moment, but like any other team we only sing when we play well . will i be sad to see him go Yes i will , I would like to see Pardew take over from him, i cant stick the bloke " pardew" but jesus this guy has passion and his teams always play beyond there capabilities .

A whole bunch of other things to get your views on but will save them for other posts lol

The thing im happiest with most is we seem to have a more consistant spurs. Whilst we still have
    some poor performances, we have started taking points that normally we would of dropped
    when playing poorly.

Yea Im happy that we are consistent , i seriously think we can challenge for 2nd 3rd or 4th looking at the other teams, but citeh I hate to say are leap years ahead atm.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 26 2011, 09:14

Nice to see you post again Ade. Redknapp doing a good job for me although I was p*ssed off with his media whoring over the Modric saga. Doing a good job for the team though.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26 2011, 09:45

welcome back ade, nice to see you posting again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30 2024, 13:26