The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

harry

harry Empty harry

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 05:07

We all know, to maintain a challenge in the top four and Champion's league, a team needs a large squad where players are rotated in and out of the first eleven on a regular basis, keeping everyone fresh and contented. What Harry is doing is keeping no one contented except the first eleven.

It may well prove to be a success this year but the warnings are there for all to see what the end result will be. A mass exodus in January or next summer is a very real fear. The big four of previous years were built on rotating squads not having two separate teams. The thought of losing a player the quality of Sandro before he realizes his enormous potential keeps me up at night because I know it is a distinct possibility.

Will Naughton or Caulker want to come back? Harry is gambling on eleven players to take us to the title or very close, the England job would then become a formality for him. Our squad is strong. We have depth at almost every position but with no rotation of any sort there is no way we can win the Europa cup. No team on our budget can have a second eleven capable of winning a major European trophy. He is throwing everything into one basket; one last hurrah perhaps?

He is oblivious to anyone regardless of their form. It is obvious VDV is injury prone but he brought him straight back into the team after his international break injury instead of resting him, and then he was out again. These are heady times for all of us; I just hope we don`t screw it all up in one premature push for the summit. I don't have another 50 yrs to wait.

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7510704#ixzz1fIJbjstA

harry Empty Re: harry

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 07:17

If's, but's and maybe's. The author of this needs to get a grip. Why would Sandro leave a successfull team in the C/L ? Are Naughton & Caulker good enough ? Anyway, like Modric, they are contracted. The squad has been rotated. Man this sort of bullshine makes ya wonder. Fair criticism is valid but mumbo-jumbo is nonsense by any other name . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 08:01

i dont agree with it either.

apart from not bring on walker sooner that team he put out should of done better.
    the players on the pitch let themselfs down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content