The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
ade is a plonker EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
ade is a plonker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
ade is a plonker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
ade is a plonker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
ade is a plonker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
ade is a plonker EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
ade is a plonker EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
ade is a plonker EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
ade is a plonker EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ade is a plonker Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

ade is a plonker

ade is a plonker Empty ade is a plonker

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 07:18

Emmanuel Adebayor is a " Plonker ".

There's an all-new 'award' at Spurs Lodge - although Spurs Xtra is guessing that the players aren't exactly going to be queuing up for it!

The unofficial title is 'Plonker of the Week', and the inaugural winner, believe or not, was Emmanuel Adebayor!

The 'award' was to wear a bright yellow t-shirt with the name 'Plonker' on the back in training on Friday.

It's a lighthearted addition to training that the lads will all want to avoid.

Assistant boss Kevin Bond alerted Xtra to the new 'award' and happily explained what it was all about.

"Ade is the proud owner of the t-shirt because his performance in the five-a-side last Friday," beamed Kev. "Not only was he on the losing side, but he was voted the worst player by the winning team.

"I've got to say though, after today's performance, I don't see him getting it again this season!"

Ade, all smiles, took it all in good grace. "I'm just grateful for this t-shirt," he said. "As Kevin said, last Friday I wasn't myself (Kev cracks up next to him) and I was the worst, so I got this t-shirt."

"Not yourself?" laughed Kevin.

"Today I'm very happy," continued Ade. "As you can see I have this shirt, I scored a great goal and hopefully I won't have it any more!"

Xtra then pointed out to Ade that if he was the worst player last Friday, he still went on to score two goals in our 3-1 win at West Brom 24 hours later!

"Exactly!" he said. "So perhaps I will keep the shirt! Next Friday, I might just get it again!"

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...ign=spurs-xtra

I wonder who'll get it next?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

ade is a plonker Empty Re: ade is a plonker

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 06 2011, 09:09

lol luv it

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02 2024, 13:07