The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
happy days EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
happy days EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
happy days EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
happy days EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
happy days EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
happy days EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
happy days EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
happy days EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
happy days EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

happy days Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

happy days

happy days Empty happy days

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 03:48

as you wel know i orded the spurs shirt from soccertriads and they sent the wrong one, they sent the league home shirt so they gave me £10 voucher so i orderd the cup shirt the investec shirt and i orded the shirt november 20 and it came today

they sent the right shirt
    plus the shirts or now £15 50 so i got this shirt for £8 50

it only took 2 weeks. i recomend anyone to use them and to think the shirt from spurs shop is £57 plus 24 for shorts plus socks

ill try upload some pics later but my phone camera is not good

happy days Empty Re: happy days

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 07:46

Fool & their money are soon parted company . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 08:47

fools are the people that spent £57 on the shirt
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Dec 08 2011, 10:00

Badges underneath are rough trimmed and the neck is very tight unless u got a pin head. I wouldn't use them again. Shite delivery time ad well, their bullshitters

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 10:34

just over 2 weeks.

how long did they take to send u the home shirt
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu Dec 08 2011, 18:10

Very tight round the neck..... as long as its not very tight round the waist id be fine lol!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Dec 08 2011, 22:18

i ordered the away shirt though lought! i only told them to send me the home shirt cos i gave up waiting after 12 weeks and about 8 e mail excuses from them as to why they hadnt got the away shirts. the last one said their factory had flooded. i wondered if it was from water or the deluge of complaint letters they were drowning in.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 07:21

but the shirt was not in stock never came in stock. you need to not be stubborn here.

im talking about the replacement shirt how long did that take.

2 weeks from africa thats not bad. have you tried ordering from hmv that takes at least a week.

for the money your saving surley its better to buy from them then paying these clubs stupid money.

if i brought from spurs i would of paid £57 shirt shorts £25 socks £13 thats £95 prob more for delivery how can they charge them rates. that would cost a fortune to kit the whole familey out.

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri Dec 09 2011, 07:39

About two weeks.but they should not of given dates all time for away shirts if they ain't got them

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 07:43

Knock off Nigel LOL ! By purchasing from the club or another officially sanctioned outlet Lought you are helping maintain revenue streams for the club . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 07:55

nah they are milking us fans. it should stop. what happend to only bringin out a shirt every 2 seasons.

its take take take. i hear our away tickets for norwich are £45

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2011, 08:19

Lought where do you think the money to pay the wages for Modric to keep him at the club will come from ? Certainly not some sweat shop in Nigeria . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Dec 09 2011, 18:13

Lought i dont mind shelling out extra from the club shop, every season i buy home and away shirt in the case of the last 2 seasons 2 home shirts on top of that i buy my daughter home/away shirts and my missus buys me additional merchandise for Birthdays Christmas etc... I also have monthly suscription to Hotspur Magazine. I see this as my little contribution into the club, i dont get to go to the Lane as much any more hardly ever now with family ties so this is me putting something into the club i love, as well as spreading the good name that is Tottenham Hotspur where ever i go im like a Spurs ambassador for the North East!!!

PS. I know this year i bought the Home shirt from Sports Direct but its just i was in the shop and i had waited long enough for Spurs to release the damn thing i grew impatient and there it was just starting at me so i thopught f*ck it!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Fri Dec 09 2011, 22:31

yeah, why dont they get them out in time for the start of the season, its ridiculous.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10 2011, 04:27

i too used to buy loads of spurs stuff. spurs annuall plus who remembers spurs news . a spurs paper that cost 30p. then the programs got even more expensive last time they wanted £3 for a program.

i used to buy hotspurs aswell a my eyes have seen the glory and tbhg magazines
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Dec 31 2011, 07:38

update, cant believe it , the idiots have now sent me the away shirt which i originally ordered back in august. after many e mails and trying to get money back i accepted the home shirt instead as i thought it better than nothing, which i got in october. yesterday a parcel was tried to be delivered but we were out so missus picked it up from post office today. couldnt believe it when i opened it and saw the original away shirt. happy days , home shirt and away shirt now for 20 quid lol. what a company they are.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31 2011, 09:00

yep worth it. i got 2 home shirts and paid £18 then paid £8 so i got 2 for £26

would of cost me about £120 from the store.

i orderd a pair of the shorts from the spurs store £25 and they charged £5 for p/p bloody try squeese every last penny out of us

from now on im ordering from soccertriads

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:21