The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
BYE EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
BYE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
BYE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
BYE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
BYE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
BYE EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
BYE EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
BYE EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
BYE EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

BYE Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

BYE

BYE Empty BYE

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 10:30

super pav will be leaving in 2 weeks

he said on facebook it looks like hes going back to russia unless he has change of heart and stays in the prem with qpr.

for a guy that never felt loved. never got the run of games crouch and defoe and even robbie keane got the guy got some stunning inportant goals for us

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

BYE Empty Re: BYE

Post by anicoll5 Sun Dec 18 2011, 10:50

He could have a big as Rebrov that lad - he will be missed

A great loss - with Arry providing all that high quality coaching ("I told him to run around more")

Doubt you ever remotely got the best out Of the player
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Dec 18 2011, 11:58

Guys, you are aware that this has all come from a fake Facebook account.

It didn't strike you as odd that he has such excellent command of the written word when he 'canna speaka da lingo?'

I expect this of Nic but Lought ............ I thought so much better of you!

lol!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 22:35

I love the bit "I am back to Russia, unless I stay with QPR".
    All together now.
    Super, super Pav.
    Super, super Pav.
    Super, super Pav.
    SupermakeupyamindPavlyuchenko . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 00:12

no hes going to spartak but it was me thathoping he has change of mind.

and ion pav can speak english
    on hes facebook hes friends with charlie and other players
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon Dec 19 2011, 00:55

Did not look at any YouTube excerpt - the comments about "you never got the best out of him" and Arry's questionable attitude to a player who does not fit into his simplified coaching approach stand though

No doubt Pav has earned a decent wedge over the past three+ seasons and he still has a couple of years ahead to play football at home

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 05:34

super pav saves the day

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 06:47

.......and misses another sitter !

Where was defoe, he would have made the result beyond doubt.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 07:22

haha funny guy. defoe missis more then anyone.
    i can remember at least 3 games where defoe could of finnsed of the game and was greedy and missed and we end up drawing

the stats dont lie pav is a better finniser then defoe.

defoe did hes best not to score aganst the paddys on thursday lol

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 08:14

Loughtonlegend wrote:haha funny guy. defoe missis more then anyone.
    i can remember at least 3 games where defoe could of finnsed of the game and was greedy and missed and we end up drawing

the stats dont lie pav is a better finniser then defoe.

defoe did hes best not to score aganst the paddys on thursday lol

......and pav did his best not to score against sunderland, lought he is crap, and thats why harry doesnt play him, he,s championship class mate, we were desperate and we got him after the bulgarian vampire with a hairband and noisy greedy agent left.
    Facebook or not, he should put in a shift if he is capable of it, and i guess he tries but he is dire mate, not up with the pace, constantly giving the ball away, one goal and you are kissing his cossacks. lol! santa

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 08:55

1 goal from 60 mins of play in the prem
    crouch and defoe got 4 goals each last seaon in about 30 games.
    they both got 2 goals in one game

plz dont compare pav stats to defoes because it will be grim reading for u.

defoe never scores at big groungs. never scored at arsenal in about 100 attempts and old trafford

we look better using defoe as inpact sub

pav maybe lazy but hes got more composure in front of goal then defoe

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 09:38

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp wants Roman Pavlyuchenko to stay

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is adamant he wants striker Roman Pavlyuchenko to stay at the club.

The 30-year-old has not started a Premier League game this term but came off the bench to hit the winner against Sunderland and send Spurs up to third.

Redknapp said: "I'd like to keep him. People say Pav is going and we're looking for a striker but it is difficult to find anyone better."

Meanwhile Redknapp fears injured winger Aaron Lennon will be out for "weeks".

The England international tore a hamstring against the Black Cats, being forced out of the action after 27 minutes, and will definitely miss Thursday's crucial match against Chelsea.

"Lennon felt the tear. He has no chance for Thursday," Redknapp said. "He felt it go. It will be weeks if it's a tear."

Gareth Bale [sprained ankle] and Jermain Defoe [hamstring] could both recover after being forced to sit out Sunday's win.

And although Lennon's injury is a huge blow to Redknapp, it could offer hope to Pavlyuchenko, the man who replaced Lennon against the Black Cats.
    BYE _57401623_pavvy
    The Russian has been regularly linked with a move away from White Hart Lane when the January transfer window opens.

Redknapp said: "I understand Pav needs to play and wants to play but if he keeps scoring goals he will keep playing.

"Technically he's a fantastic player with two great feet and he can score. He is top drawer when he's at it. He's just been unlucky, we have other top players in Defoe, [Rafael] van der Vaart and [Emmanuel] Adebayor.

"We are very fortunate, we have four good strikers and I would like to keep them all here.

"He couldn't get better treatment than he gets here. He's at a great club. If he's not playing he's always on the bench - it's not as if he's isolated from the first team. He's very much part of it."

Redknapp was thrilled with the way his side dealt with their injury problems to see off Sunderland.

He said: "It was a tough game and we had one or two setbacks before the game, losing Gareth Bale and Jermain Defoe, and then we lose Aaron very early when he looked like he was bang on form. We had to shuffle around a bit so it was real satisfying performance.

"They were dangerous on the counter-attack and we always had to be aware of that. But once we scored we really started to play and we had a spell where we played as we can play and we got the result in the end."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 10:23

ye i hope he does. we all agree ade should be number one but sumtimes i think pav offers more then defoe.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Dec 19 2011, 12:03

We won 1-0 and Pav got the winner.

You really can't ask too much more of a striker than to score the winning goal.

Well done Pav.

Why this has to turn into another bout of slagging off our own players I'm mystified about.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 19:38

Not at all ion, if you look at the end of my pav bit you will find a laugh and a santa, i was actually pulling loughts christmas cracker, you kmow how he gets fired up about pav and adel? it was a Fishing lought wouldnt have fell for it if i had put in how it was a well taken goal and well done roman.

I dont knock anyone who scores for us and keeps the team up near the leaders.
    I always said that we need luck with keeping players free from injury, we lost bale and defoe from this game, and lennon during the match and still took the points against a team that will respond to the appointment of o,neill as their new manager, i personally think we would have whacked the sunderland team had bruce still been there

As for pav, nice to see him get a chance, and he took his goal well, whether or not he stays is another matter, i dont think he will ever get ahead of adebayer,vdv or defoe, he will always be choice 4 from our four strikers.

Now lought ! did you see that taarabt pass on motd ? although it wasnt converted it was brilliant. lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:52

I don't think ion was talking about you Mr Plums.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20 2011, 02:00

I wasnt sure mr baz, but i just wanted to say i was winding up lought, as he has a bee in his bonnet about pav and the stats Sleep
    Now for chelsea hey ! shame we lost lennon but why not put walker on the right wing and corluka at right back as he doesnt maraud forward too much, he is a brave defender our charlie.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 20 2011, 02:13

An idea Lew but Charlie is a little on the slow side.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20 2011, 02:23

I dont think he has been match fit baz, he was a better choice to hutton a couple of years back, maybe its time to recall naughton........if we can.?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:20