The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Lovely Piccy EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Lovely Piccy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Lovely Piccy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Lovely Piccy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Lovely Piccy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Lovely Piccy EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Lovely Piccy EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Lovely Piccy EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Lovely Piccy EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Lovely Piccy Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Lovely Piccy

Lovely Piccy Empty Lovely Piccy

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 09:13

Lovely Piccy 398061_283981388325148_160938140629474_825615_797186505_n

Lovely Piccy Empty Re: Lovely Piccy

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 09:59

Wow! Exactly how I left it'

Thiery Henry on seeing the Arsenal trophy cabinet.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 10:08

Bloke goes into a fancy dress shop to get a costume for an up-coming party, and tells the shop-keeper what he wants. 5 minutes later, the shop-keeper comes back with an Arsenal kit. "No," says the customer. "I'm after a Dracula costume. I said I wanted to go as a Count

The Robin Van Persie tea tray is selling well in the Arsenal club shop.

Apparently it can carry 10 mugs
    --------------------------------

What do you call the captain of Arsenal?

A future Man City substitute.
    --------------------------------

"Harry Redknapp told Van der Vaart and Bale to play where they wanted."

Arsenal tried the same thing with Fabregas. He chose Barcelona.

There was a Yiddo, a Scum fan and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage on a train. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and, as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap.
    When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Yiddo were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Scum fan had his hand against his face as if he had been hit hard.
    The Scum fan was thinking: 'That Yiddo must have kissed Claudia Schiffer who went to slap him, missed him and slapped me instead.'
    Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'That Scum fan must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Yiddo and got slapped for it.'
    And the Yiddo was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and hit that Scum b*stard again, harder.'

Q. "What does a 3 pin plug and Arsenal Football Club have in common?"
    A. "They're both useless in Europe"

Fire brigade phones Arsene Wenger in the early hours of Sunday morning...
    "Mr Wenger sir, The Emirates is on fire! It's out of control!!"
    "The cups, man! Save the cups!" replies Arsene.
    "Uh, the fire hasn't spread to the canteen yet, sir."

A goon, a mickey and a yiddo on safari in Kenya; they come across a crocodile infested river.

The goon tries to swim across first but is eaten by a croc.

The mickey jumps in next with his flick knife and is attacked by 3 crocs, he manages to stab two of them but about 3 metres from the other side he is caught by the third croc and subsequently eaten.

The yiddo gets hold of a permanent marker, writes something on his chest and swims across no problem.

Back at the safari base the yiddo was questioned by police investigating the deaths of the goon and the mickey.

How did you manage to survive when the others perished the yiddo was asked: "Easy he said, I wrote Ar5ena1, European Champions 2011-2012 on my chest, not even a fekking crocodile would swallow that one".

A goon wearing a blond wig, false eyelashes, make up, Ar5ena1 shirt, stockings, suspenders and high heels was found dead floating in the Thames. The police removed the shirt before contacting his next of kin to save them any embarrassment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:42