The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
qpr - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
qpr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
qpr - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
qpr - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
qpr - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
qpr - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
qpr - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
qpr - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
qpr - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

qpr - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+8
DJSR
djfitzo
totalytot
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
LOBO
MarkA249
vis
12 posters

qpr

qpr - Page 3 Empty Re: qpr

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23 2012, 00:57

dj go back and watch the whole game not 6 minutes of highlights on match of the day

adel tracked back and helped there left back got forward look dangerous and kept the ball really well

now compare that to bale who walks around like he owns the pitch and strolls where he wants

we upped the tempo in the last 10 minutues but by then its 2 late they should come out like that

as for the free kick ye he should of saved it but still good free kick.

your hate for the guy is making you look stupid. its guys like him that can do something out of nothing.

its hes first season in this league and hes manager got him working hard and for the a TEAM.
    now tell me the last time bale had a good game
    also your going to say hes only scored 2 goals
    how many goals has modric scored in 4 years here......
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Apr 23 2012, 05:45

Loughtonlegend wrote:dj go back and watch the whole game not 6 minutes of highlights on match of the day

adel tracked back and helped there left back got forward look dangerous and kept the ball really well

now compare that to bale who walks around like he owns the pitch and strolls where he wants

we upped the tempo in the last 10 minutues but by then its 2 late they should come out like that

as for the free kick ye he shoulds of saved it but still good free kick.

your hate for the guy is making you look stupid. its guys like him that can do something out of nothing.

its hes first season in this league and hes manager got him working hard and for the a TEAM.
    now tell me the last time bale had a good game
    also your going to say hes only scored 2 goals
    how many goals has modric scored in 4 years here......
    Show me one post where I've said I've hated him. I've only said, like most on here that is not as good as you think he is. Do you know what highlights mean, it means the n
    Best bits, now if as you say taraabt run the game, I'd expect to see at least 2 saves by our keeper , not just one free kick and how can I look stupid on her when everyone agrees with me on taraabt, you seem almost pleased that wonder boys team beat the team your supposed to support

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23 2012, 07:36

nope just you say hes not as good as i say he is yet hes had good games aganst arsenal twice us one man u once chelsea once. hes had a good season

now bale. theres 1 guy thats not as good as we think he is
    one foot. dont know when to pass. too greedy
    should sell
    go back and watch the whole game and tell me who had the better game

and dont turn this on me saying im glad when im not. e had to win and the same players harry plays have not won away all year and lost to norwich qpr chelsea.

Very Happy
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Apr 23 2012, 07:41

Lought he had an OK game against us, as did all the QPR team. Whatever way you look at the match it was not a classic and no particular player from either team could be classed as outstanding, or even that good. Truth be told it was a crap game between 2 crap teams . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23 2012, 07:53

tbh i think they are differnt types of players.
    adel better in the midfeild where be can pick a pass out.

bale more of a winger.
    i wonder what vdv was like when he was young
    maybe a bit like adel
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Apr 23 2012, 18:50

I know it sounds like excuses, rewind back to just before the January transfer window.

We have lost Dawson, Pienaar, Ade, Kranj, Kaboul from our squad, it seems we just didnt allow for any injuries, by allowing some players to go out on loan. Harrys been in the game long enough to know that January/February is notorious for injuries, yet we let quality players go out on loan, leaving us short if we got some missing players, he has been found out tactically and it also seems his man management skills are on the wane too, because at first Benny was pulling up trees, now as ive said before, its dont give a toss, Sunday league Benny. No matter what you say about Ade, he makes a difference and Kaboul is a massive loss, having said that he took a dubious free kick to beat us on Saturday, I just hope we can limp home in 4th and start afresh next season with a fully focused manager, Moyes would be my choice, but who knows whats going on behind the scenes, Levy would have offered Harry a new contract by now, so somethings up.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24 2012, 00:08

agreed about ade i think he makes a differnce. he may not score loads but he puts a shift in

i thought he was one of the few that tried agains chelsea

same as kaboul

and your right we let players on loan when we might of needed them

what happend to being able to recal players onloan
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Apr 24 2012, 00:39

Loughtonlegend wrote:agreed about ade i think he makes a differnce. he may not score loads but he puts a shift in

i thought he was one of the few that tried agains chelsea

same as kaboul

and your right we let players on loan when we might of needed them

what happend to being able to recal players onloan

I think its only if like a goalkeeper, you literally have no one to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:41