The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
sandro and bale want out EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
sandro and bale want out EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
sandro and bale want out EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
sandro and bale want out EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
sandro and bale want out EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
sandro and bale want out EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
sandro and bale want out EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
sandro and bale want out EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
sandro and bale want out EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

sandro and bale want out Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

sandro and bale want out

sandro and bale want out Empty sandro and bale want out

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18 2012, 03:25

Tottenham midfielder tells Spanish radio that he and Bale want to play for Barcelona
    Posted by SPORT WITNESS on April 17, 2012 at 14:08 in Sport Witness Football
    View Discussions

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-midfielder-tell...

Spurs midfielder Sandro could find himself on the naughty step at White Hart Lane after he spoke to Spanish radio and told them his team mate Gareth Bale would like to go to Barcelona.

It's not the wisest of moves and the club probably won't be pleased with him letting it slip. Yesterday Bale's agent Johnathan Barnett spoke to French TV programme Telefoot about interest from PSG, and his words were published by Calciomercato "Bale is without doubt the type of player you would need at Paris Saint-Germain but unfortunately for them, he is very happy at Tottenham and has no intention to change teams."

That was great news for Tottenham fans but Sandro has now contradicted that. He was speaking to COMRadio and his comments have quickly been picked up by Sport.es who quote him as saying "Bale is quiet but certainly wants to play at Barca."

Sandro didn't leave it there, saying playing for the Catalan giants would be a "dream" for himself and "I will work for one day to play at Barca, the best team in the world. I have a dream to play with Barca."

It'll be explained away as being 'lost in translation' no doubt.

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=32075&start=1#ixzz1sJd9Tili

sandro and bale want out Empty Re: sandro and bale want out

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18 2012, 03:25

keep dreaming sandro lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Apr 18 2012, 04:37

Sandra the new Messi ? LOL maybe he see's himself as more of an Innestta type . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 18 2012, 08:04

And so it begins. And it's not even close season yet. Here comes the bollox.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Apr 18 2012, 08:25

No one is irreplaceable, if players wants to leave let them , every season we get drawn into this saga and we always dilly dally in the market, its about time we started a new dynasty at spurs and not reply so much on the same old players signing new contracts, we need to keep the momentum going and up grade when needed
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Apr 18 2012, 19:23

Same old same old, meeja that was bigging us up a few months back,now stirring it.
    They do it all the time, build something up to knock them later.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Apr 18 2012, 22:24

The most annoying part of the season so far was the england to arry debate , yes no one is bigger than arry not even england

but having all in sundry coming out and back redknapp for england knowing full well that this much support would almosy certainly sway the 12 select to pick arry as the main man, it just p*ssed me of so much when you had the likes of shearer , lineker , and nearly ever pro in the game throwing there weight behind harry, they just didnt give a sh*t , if it had been fergie for scotland there would have been murders .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Apr 18 2012, 23:47

LOBO wrote:The most annoying part of the season so far was the england to arry debate , yes no one is bigger than arry not even england

but having all in sundry coming out and back redknapp for england knowing full well that this much support would almosy certainly sway the 12 select to pick arry as the main man, it just p*ssed me of so much when you had the likes of shearer , lineker , and nearly ever pro in the game throwing there weight behind harry, they just didnt give a sh*t , if it had been fergie for scotland there would have been murders .

And not just managers and pundits Lobo, players too, both current and ex, I know the lads are paid a lot of money, but it must have affected them in some way, the facts are there and our results since Capello surely are not just a coincidence.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 19 2012, 00:38

dj Wrote: the facts are there and our results since Capello surely are not just a coincidence.

They are just that dj according to Arry. But never mind it can't have affected the players because Arry said " Players don't care who the manager is" Really? So let me get this right Harry. If SAF resigned and Manure got Neil Warnock in to take his place. The players wouldn't care? BOLLOX.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Apr 19 2012, 02:47

but why shouldnt the pundits have a view on if they would want harry for england,most of them have no links with spurs. let them have their man then watch them knock him down if it goes pear shaped. i am sick of hearing about the excuses why we let a 12 point lead dissapear. the hard facts are the players for some reason bottled it once again at the tail end of a season and have form for this without harrys england debacle.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Apr 19 2012, 03:31

I think we lost the lead due to one and one thing only and that is england & arry , if he goes then surely a new man will almost certainly bring in new players

Put it this way , if everyone you knew said to you , oh i think your wife should find someone else , it would effect your relationship you wouldn't trust her, lol no pun intended

i wonder if some of the players have lost trust in arry and have given up?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content