The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Very quiet. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Very quiet. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Very quiet. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Very quiet. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Very quiet. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Very quiet. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Very quiet. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Very quiet. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Very quiet. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Very quiet. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
cstmrsking
BazSpur
6 posters

Very quiet.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Very quiet. Empty Very quiet.

Post by BazSpur Sun May 13 2012, 05:57

Not just on here but even facebook is quiet tonight. Is it the calm before the storm?
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Very quiet. Empty Re: Very quiet.

Post by cstmrsking Sun May 13 2012, 06:15

Yes.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun May 13 2012, 06:16

I thought I'd never say this , but roll on transfer window , gives us something to talk about .

PS arselol to lose tomorrow Newcastle win away ,we win and get 3RD spot , a*se finish 5TH .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun May 13 2012, 06:17

nervous
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun May 13 2012, 06:19

An aside.

City or Utd?

Not who you think will finish top. just who do you hate least.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun May 13 2012, 06:23

Screw UTD seriously , CITY all the way
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun May 13 2012, 06:46

Not a lover of either really, so it pains me to say, UTD. Based on, City buying power has been a factor and I hate the way they have skewed the transfere market.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun May 13 2012, 06:47

End of season blues, end of season anticipation, just end of sesaon . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun May 13 2012, 07:44

City for me. Fed up seeing Manure win it every season.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun May 13 2012, 08:09

City for me too
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun May 13 2012, 08:43

cstmrsking wrote:Not a lover of either really, so it pains me to say, UTD. Based on, City buying power has been a factor and I hate the way they have skewed the transfere market.

Utd have always bought the best players , they stole a few from us , and now theres a team who has more clout than them they don't like it and accuse citeh of buying success when in fact utd have been doing the same for years , city for me

Post by Guest Sun May 13 2012, 08:56

i think man c have been the best team have the beast sqaud. but i can see them only drawing aganst qpr

can also see sunderland getting points aganst man u
    i had a power nap earlyer and dreamt arsnal drew 0 0
    we drew 00 but newcastle came from behind to beat chelsea 3 2. but then when i woke i relsied they aint playing chelsea lol so make what u want of this
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sun May 13 2012, 23:10

LOBO wrote:
    cstmrsking wrote:Not a lover of either really, so it pains me to say, UTD. Based on, City buying power has been a factor and I hate the way they have skewed the transfere market.

Utd have always bought the best players , they stole a few from us , and now theres a team who has more clout than them they don't like it and accuse citeh of buying success when in fact utd have been doing the same for years , city for me

LOBO, I know what you saying. I just feel that Man U have built a team up as well as spent. They have been able to spend based on being sucsessful. I just feel that the majority of Citehe sucsess is due to spending power.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon May 14 2012, 01:05

same here utd for me, city are gonna ruin football now cos there on a different level of buying. if they didnt have the money we may be in 3rd or fighting for 2nd.

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 03:18

Really cant agree kingy, and dont forget we dont usually argue. lol.
    Look how much city have had to spend to get above united, well done to them is all i have to say.
    Ferguson really p*sses me off, complains about new levels of transfer fees and pays £31 mill for berbatoff, also accepts £70 mill for ronaldo, just funny aint it.
    Good on mancini and man city, thats a fck all season for united and old big nose, i win it all, aint i great ferguson.
    Took a fortune to beat united but, hey ! maybe levy might learn a thing or two in this game that is all about money. Smile
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon May 14 2012, 03:30

Lew, no argument here mate. Just, opinion and debate.

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 07:22

No i know kingy, lol, was just pointing out that if man city hadnt spent big, man utd would have skated it, and been miles ahead of everyone.
    Thats what it takes in this game to stop the entitled, thinking, they are entitled to winning everything , every season.
    I find what city have done is refreshing, and spurs, top 4 for years was , united, chelsea, goons and scousers,that has been challenged, great in my book.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 14 2012, 07:33

I agree with you about the "choosen few" Lew and the way ourselves and Citeh have shaken things up and I have a feeling next season will see ever more clubs in the fight for those elusive 3rd & 4th spots . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 14 2012, 19:54

vis wrote:I agree with you about the "choosen few" Lew and the way ourselves and Citeh have shaken things up and I have a feeling next season will see ever more clubs in the fight for those elusive 3rd & 4th spots . . . . .

Hi vis, yes i think you are right, more clubs will start making progress up the prem.
    I was thinking that it was typical of an ex spurs goalie to make mistakes that gave the goons the 3 points at wba, but i always knew with spurs that cl qualification would go right to the wire, now we have to sweat on the final on the 19th may...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04 2024, 00:42