The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
ade EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
ade EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
ade EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
ade EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
ade EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
ade EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
ade EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
ade EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
ade EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ade Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

ade

ade Empty ade

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 06:31

ootball agent Phil Smith has told talkSPORT that Emmanuel Adebayor’s move to Tottenham is unlikely to happen.

And he has also rubbished speculation that Queens Park Rangers could be set to hijack the deal for the Togolese striker.

Smith was instrumental in engineering Adebayor’s move from ars*nal to Manchester City in 2009, as the African star left north London to sign a deal reportedly worth £170,000 a week.

But he has claimed the 28-year-old is pricing himself out of a move away from City as he seeks to resurrect his ailing career.

“I was involved in Adebayor going to Manchester City from ars*nal and he is quite ruthless when it comes to getting what he wants,” Smith said.

“He got a very good deal and quite clearly he wants his pound of flesh not only on the way in but on the way out.

“And I think it’s a deal that will die on its backside so who is it that is going to come and give moneybags Adebayor the money that he wants other than moneybags QPR and I don’t think they’d even be interested in him.”

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

ade Empty Re: ade

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 29 2012, 06:51

its all getting a bit tacky with ade now,his minds not on football but just who he can screw for the best deal. shame really cause he does have talent but greed is overtaking that talent and drive to perform.after what he went through with the shooting buisness of friends, you think he would have a different outlook in life now and realise what a good hand he was dealt. greed consumes god given talent once again.lets leave him to his pursuit of his golden fleece and get someone in who still has the drive and dreams of football as a striker.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 06:53

to be fair a big lump of hes money goes to hes country
    but this is dragging on i hope this is not our main target

we need to forward players
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 29 2012, 07:02

lets hope its not gonna be a last minute rush job getting someone we didnt really want, just a panic buy. ( carrol)
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 29 2012, 08:17

i would rather take edin dzjeko from city than ade. apparently hes unhappy and wants out. 20 mill should do it before ac milan grab him

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 08:29

yep and hes strong but wont he be on big wages
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Jul 29 2012, 08:34

maybe, but as much as ade ? who knows. doubt they let him go to us anyway.we need someone soon or we be playing catch up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 14:45