The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
MarkA249
DJSR
BazSpur
vis
8 posters

Match Thread Vs Newcastle United

Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Newcastle United

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21 2012, 23:22

is wenger not the highest paid manager in the prem.
    yet has won nothing since 2005 when they got lucky with a penelty shoot out. a game man u deserved to win.

7 years wenger got away with wining nothing.
    i think its wenger whos leading your fans on saying your best players will not be sold then every summer without fail they get sold.

did you know that wenger also gets a precenteg of the transfer fee
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Match Thread Vs Newcastle United - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Newcastle United

Post by anicoll5 Tue Aug 21 2012, 23:35

No Lought SAF is the highest paid manager in the PL

And as we heard from Southwark Crown Court in February one well known former manager of Pompey had the percentage cut in transfers fees written into his contract - well Rosie's contract anyway

Keep this up Lought and you'll have the topic police down on us
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Aug 21 2012, 23:39

I doubt at 63 years old the handful of clubs who could afford him would be interested Mike.

And the chance of him following Gus Hiddink to the edge of Russia to become the best paid manager on the planet is about zero too

As I said Arsene is not, nor ever likely to be, a job seeker
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 21 2012, 23:44

Keep this up Lought and you'll have the topic police down on us

Funny enough. Any chance at all?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Aug 21 2012, 23:57

Zipped Shocked
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Aug 23 2012, 09:54

Shess a couple of days away and the match thread goes off track to whinger and Ole Red Nose? I dunno nose eyes bob stupid 3

upset . . . . . . .

lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02 2024, 14:16