The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Haven't been about much for the start of the season EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Haven't been about much for the start of the season Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Haven't been about much for the start of the season

vis
    vis

Haven't been about much for the start of the season Empty Haven't been about much for the start of the season

Post by vis Thu Aug 23 2012, 09:31

Apologies that I haven't been about much of late for the start of the new season. Me & Mrs Vis have had a few days off together for the 1st time since last Xmas and also a couple of weeks ago I was told a dear friend of mine didn't have long left.
    Today he left us. Just a few years older than me but a role model for me. A dear, dear friend. I will miss him as will so many others. His passing has left a huge void.
    Love ya Sherbie. Good luck with where ever your journey takes you next . . . . .

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Haven't been about much for the start of the season Empty Re: Haven't been about much for the start of the season

Post by MarkA249 Thu Aug 23 2012, 17:55

Sorry to hear that Vis RIP Sherbie
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Haven't been about much for the start of the season Empty Re: Haven't been about much for the start of the season

Post by DJSR Thu Aug 23 2012, 18:02

Sorry to hear Vis mate, RIP Sherbie
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Aug 23 2012, 21:52

Sorry to hear it Vis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 20:23