The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
sunnyjim EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
sunnyjim EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
sunnyjim EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
sunnyjim EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
sunnyjim EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
sunnyjim EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
sunnyjim EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
sunnyjim EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
sunnyjim EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

sunnyjim Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

sunnyjim

sunnyjim Empty sunnyjim

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:10

sunnyjim fb post. thought it was so good it should be heard everywhere lol

Some Spurs Fans need a kick up the ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,wanting AVB out now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,give the bloke a bloody chance. He's had to wait till now to get players in & lets face it he wanted Mountinho & Willian & got Dembele & Dempsey. But you can't complain about two player that know each other so well & know how to stick the ball in the old onion bag. So don't judge the bloke yet it's not his fault he never got the players in earlier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pre-season is to bed in new players but he has to do it,,, now with the added pressure of needing results.
    Get all these worse than expected results out now & build with the undoubted class we have,,,,with AVB's tactics & i think we'll go places with a bit of patience. Yes he had a bad time at Chelsea,,,, but he was hung out to dry really by the senoir players,,, when he tried to impliment what Abramovic wanted.
    Now he's getting a short straw with Fans & Press because he's replaced Harry a favourite,,,,,, but he still came to us & that for me shows he has gut's and i applaud that & will give him all the support he needs for a season,,,,, that we don't really know what will happen,,,,, but we can't blame AVB for the sins of others.
    SO come on AVB's Lilly-White Army.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

sunnyjim Empty Re: sunnyjim

Post by SuneJim Tue Sep 04 2012, 10:09

Cheers Lought,,,,, but i was going to post it in here,,,,,just came to do it lol.
    I stand by every word!!!!!
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue Sep 04 2012, 19:18

Very good post Jim, I always respect your comments, and good on you Lought for your post. The only point you made Lought that I would disagree with is giving AVB one season, I would at least give him one and a half seasons, this season to get the team settled and improve on our performances and the first half of the 2013-14 season to see if he has the makings of the top class manager we need at Spurs, and like you I think he will shock those that doubt his ability to do well here and bring the glory days back to Spurs. Six teams below us in the premiership including Liverpool, and the press target one manager, AVB. I also doubt very much whether the likes of Sunderland, Stoke, Fulham, Wigan, West Ham, WBA, and Swansea will be above us come the end of the season as they do not have the squads we have. That would mean at least a sixth place finish for us this season and then I can see us moving on from there in the 2013-14 season.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 04 2012, 19:48

Even if we finish Mid-table this season it would not be a disaster if we could see we were going in the right direction. He needs time, in fact he must have time. As long as we're not dragged into a relegation battle there won't be a problem.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 04 2012, 19:48

Great post Jim, as always.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04 2024, 15:31