The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
shearspur
BazSpur
6 posters

We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. Empty We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do.

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 14 2012, 02:49

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. Empty Re: We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do.

Post by shearspur Sun Oct 14 2012, 07:34

we are the bill nic forum,bazspur, djsr, vis,..... nice vid baz. that ricky villa goal, every time i see it i still think hes taken to long then bang, what a memory, i was up that end with me mates, get in.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do. Empty Re: We Are Tottenham Hotspur. To Dare Is To Do.

Post by cstmrsking Sun Oct 14 2012, 07:47

A 3:14 second Smile. Great to see some of our greats Grat moments. And the the Great moments yet to come.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 14 2012, 08:32

I was up that end too Shear Right behind the goal about a quarter way up the terracing a perfect view for that little piece of drama. I was jumping up and down in expectation screaming shoot shoooot. I went f*cking mental when it hit the back of the net lol. Aw mate, great days, wonderful times. I sometimes think people like me and you have seen the best times. Hope I'm wrong.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Oct 14 2012, 09:38

different era now baz, they cant take away our memories mate, im glad i was around then.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:08

|Me too Shear, me too mate.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sun Oct 14 2012, 23:46

What a great video clip Baz, gave me goose bumps. When you look at it, it makes you realise that we had so many great players who graced the White Hart Lane pitch, and who left us with so many great memories, players that sadly are no longer with us, White, Brown, Smith, to name a few, but they will always be etched in the memories of those supporters, supporters like myself, who were very fortunate to see these players in the glory days. But not let's not forget their great leader, Bill Nicholson, what a manager, yes we have won trophies since his reign but, I do not think we have had a manager who comes close to what he achieved at Spurs, loved him, God bless Bill, you gave me and other supporters so many happy memories in the sixties and I thank you. And I pray that AVB will deliver the success that todays Spurs supporters crave, and I think he will, in time, we just have to be patient, he will make mistakes but he will learn by those and lead us to glory.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Oct 15 2012, 00:21

Cheers Len. Yes mate many memories and so glad we still have film on you tube of some of the great players that graced WHL.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Oct 15 2012, 00:40

fantastic trifik
    Tick Like.
    smashing
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon Oct 15 2012, 01:50

Is this an actual dvd that is in the shop, or has someone just put bits and pieces together Baz. Although it was very good, I felt there were to many goals in the three minutes, did'nt get the chance to savour them, that's why I ask if there is a dvd of these goals. I think they might have done one of our greatest goals, I wonder if the utube clip was from that?. My wife has bought me the book, Tottenham Hotspur the Double 1961 for Christmas, I saw it in the Spurs shop, it was £30 pounds, and has a cardboard sleeve it slides into, it looks a great book, some wonderful pictures. I found it on Amazon for £20 pounds, postage free, well pleased.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Oct 15 2012, 02:24

It says on the blurb in the Youtube description "this video is not available anywhere else", so, I take it, it is a montage put together by the person who uploaded it Len. Very clever stuff though. Wish I knew how to do it.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Oct 15 2012, 05:04

I hope you are not getting your Chrissy pressie early Len?

Tsk, tsk finger3

Lovely vid by the way guys . . . . ..
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue Oct 16 2012, 00:30

No Vis. I had a quick flick through of the pages in the Spurs shop, looks as though there are some great pictures in it, and news paper reports of some of the games played the double season, but she will not let me have a proper look since it arrived from Amazon. Not long to wait now, she said I can open it with all the presents Father Christmas brings me. I doubt I will sleep Christmas Eve, keep one eye open, leave him a biscuit and a mug of Horlicks, so excited. Oh they were the days, still remeber them, right upset when I got married and my wife told me on our first Christmas Santa did not exist.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Oct 16 2012, 03:10

Only 70 more night, night sleeps to go Len . . . . .

Yawn
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Oct 16 2012, 03:15

Pssssssssssssst Lought.
    Who was that scoring the last goal of this magnificent vid?
    Oh yeah . . . . . cooldance . . . .
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Oct 17 2012, 00:46

Dont wind Lought up Vis, you know it was one of the best strikers this club has ever had. Anyone know who scored with the overhead kick?, looked like Klinsman to me but not sure. Saw the Hoddle goal against Oxford, I think it was his last game for us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 22:51