The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
avb haters EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
avb haters EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
avb haters EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
avb haters EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
avb haters EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
avb haters EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
avb haters EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
avb haters EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
avb haters EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

avb haters Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

avb haters

avb haters Empty avb haters

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 03:36

I know certain people on here don't like AVB but IMO we have had an excellent start considering the injuries we have had, we have been without BAE, Kaboul and Parker for the whole season so far and without Ade and Dembele for large parts of the season, added to that we have had to play our best CB at LB.

People have also moaned that we are "Boring" under AVB, yes the football may not be as pleasing on the eye as last season but we are actually the joint second highest scores in the Premiership along with Man City, only Man United have scored more goals than us.

So we are in December and we are joint 3rd, AVB haters WHY do you still have a problem with him???

avb haters Empty Re: avb haters

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 04:27

Bloody ridiculous thread title lought, who hates avb ?
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Mon Dec 03 2012, 06:31

i question is subs. playing vert lb slow tempo football,

huddelstone jenas midfield , dont khow why rate hudd hes lazy so he can pass but weakens our midfield , lennon final ball dire. we have wingers but dont use them enough , last time we played good for full 90mins this season = never. i cut avb some slack due to injuries and will judge him end of season = rant over.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 03 2012, 06:34

I thought Jenas was still at Notts Forest? Did I miss something? Hmmmm . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 06:42

ye jeans is not playing for us anymore. he will be sold now .
    hudd doing an okay job. i agree with lennon hes final ball is so poor and its not inproving.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Mon Dec 03 2012, 07:24

13 games is not enough to prove how good u are ive been told that enough times on here He needs time to prove himself hes won 3 games in a week the sun shines out of his a*se acording to Lought

Rednickers got us too 4th twice and 5th why do u hate him so much Lought yes the Engerland job f*cked us up but why did it it shouldnt matter who your manager is the players should not let it affect them Arry admitted he wanted it so what if i had the opertunity to manage my country id take it no questions asked

So what happens if AVB got offered the Portugese job would u hate him 2 ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Dec 03 2012, 08:04

So what happens if AVB got offered the Portugese job would u hate him 2 ?

Yes, if he went about it the same way as Redknapp with all the bullsh*t about players not caring who the manager is and then changing his mind later once he realised he had f*cked up his own career at Spurs. Too right I would.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 08:06

but harry would of gone to chelsea arsneal anyway. he nearly went to that country i never heard of last xmas because harry said it paid loads.

i remember him when he was at portsmouth slagging spurs fans off then has the cheek to do it as our manager.
    he talks like hes the best we had but in truth we the best hes ever likely to manage and he mucked it up for himself...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08 2024, 13:26