The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Hes got Spurs Written all over him  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Hes got Spurs Written all over him  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
LOVELOVEROCKET
LOBO
6 posters

Hes got Spurs Written all over him

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Hes got Spurs Written all over him  Empty Hes got Spurs Written all over him

Post by LOBO Fri Jan 04 2013, 22:30

I was going to put this thread in the transfer bollox section, but then I thought this guy don't need to be there with all the silly names already in there lol ,and this guy deserves some respect.

Well so I got to thinking , we are again being linked with every two bob bit charlie going , and no one player really jumps out of the page at me, ok there is one , Mountinho , like or or not, this guy is who we should be going for , a master magician , tactical genius , highly talented and probably the best midfielder in Europe imo ,seriously, forget the search for a new striker , we don't need one , we can get plenty of goals from midfield, and imo it would be money wasted on another over priced striker , but with Mountinho , he worth every penny .

So what does Moutinho give us , well he gives us everything, vision , touch , skill , leadership , know how , hes a winner , a ready made modric replacement , I hope the rumors are true , and we get him, if we do, watch us go , seriously , this man is the missing link , he will fit in the missing bitof the gigsaw puzzle , and his kind of reminds me of players past, hoddle , modric , he is from the same mold , ok forget modric, but you know what I mean.

I added a Video , enjoy COYS

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Hes got Spurs Written all over him  Empty Re: Hes got Spurs Written all over him

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Sat Jan 05 2013, 01:33

no c league we be lucky always feel with this kind of player short every season and end with a poor alternative.

im liking dembele and i for 1 not missed modric.
    vis
    vis

Hes got Spurs Written all over him  Empty Re: Hes got Spurs Written all over him

Post by vis Sat Jan 05 2013, 06:47

Didn't get him back in August. AVB would like him? Maybe Levy will splash the cash? Where would he play, who would he replace? Be interesting to see . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Jan 06 2013, 07:40

I agree Lobo Moutinio would be a fantastic buy and would make a terrific addition to the squad.

However I don't agree we don't need a striker. We have Defoe and Ady....who isn't performing that well...and that's it and Ady is pobably off for trhe next 5 weeks to the African Nations.

I don't see that many goals from midfield on a regular basis. Dempsey scored 2 today against poor oposition but he's not been doing it in the league nor has Siggy or Dembele.

Look at City and Utd forward line and the options they have. That's why they score a lot of goals. If they have injuries they have like for like replacements. Who do we have if Defoe gets injured.

If we only have say 20 mil to spend then as much as I would want Moutinio I would spend it on a striker.

Mikey M
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Jan 06 2013, 10:10

totalytot wrote:
    I agree Lobo Moutinio would be a fantastic buy and would make a terrific addition to the squad.

However I don't agree we don't need a striker. We have Defoe and Ady....who isn't performing that well...and that's it and Ady is pobably off for trhe next 5 weeks to the African Nations.

I don't see that many goals from midfield on a regular basis. Dempsey scored 2 today against poor oposition but he's not been doing it in the league nor has Siggy or Dembele.

Look at City and Utd forward line and the options they have. That's why they score a lot of goals. If they have injuries they have like for like replacements. Who do we have if Defoe gets injured.

If we only have say 20 mil to spend then as much as I would want Moutinio I would spend it on a striker.

Mikey M

We have Dempsey as well Mickey , he scored twice today ,thats 3 in 2 , he's just starting to hit form, when he joined us he was unfit, im not against signing a striker , if thats what AVB wants, but goals are a plenty atm ,
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Jan 06 2013, 19:02

LOBO wrote:
    totalytot wrote:

Mikey M

We have Dempsey as well Mickey , he scored twice today ,thats 3 in 2 , he's just starting to hit form, when he joined us he was unfit, im not against signing a striker , if thats what AVB wants, but goals are a plenty atm ,

We are 4th in the goal scoring by consistently finding the back of the net. Cheatski has a 8-0 that's got them their total and the scum have had a couple of big scores.

So if we are scoring goals, we must be creating chances, lately with defenders returning, installing a world class keeper and the boys adapting to AVB tactics, were are conceding less.

I think we should wait until the summer, we have bought two international youngsters in Freyers and Holtby at the right time and normally January signings are pants.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07 2013, 03:21

dempsey been scoring more then ade.

we should only get a striker if hes better then what we got.
    ade might still go to the AFC and leave us short.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 07 2013, 05:31

Word is we are looking to ship Ade out. Probably won't be until the Summer though.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07 2013, 05:49

good hes been a waste of space since re sign him.
    i would rather a happy pav then a sulky ade lol

if he ends up going to the afc that will be the final straw
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 07 2013, 05:51

I agree Lought. A complete waste of space.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05 2024, 16:03