The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
defoe - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
defoe - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
defoe - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
defoe - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
defoe - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
defoe - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
defoe - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
defoe - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
defoe - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

defoe - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
shearspur
vis
totalytot
djfitzo
Maximus
9 posters

defoe

defoe - Page 3 Empty Re: defoe

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 07:32

i said hes the best we got because ade been poor since getting hes contract.

we got another chance to overtake the goons and we need another striker. we cant rely on defoe

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 07:41

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/qpr-0-tottenham-0-motd/
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 08:36

????? . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 08:53

spurs v qpr higlights
    4 great through balls from adel
    if you watch the through balls they are weighted perfectly from adel

not many players can do that. most put to much on the pass. its a shame the after match talk is cut because even hansen goes on about adel would shine in a bigger team
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:03

Loughtonlegend wrote:spurs v qpr higlights

not many players can do that. most put to much on the pass. its a shame the after match talk is cut because even hansen goes on about adel would shine in a bigger team

Just remind me who you support? FFs get over it, he does not play for us!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:08

i support spurs but when ex players leave i still keep an eye out for some.

did you guys hate on hoddle when he left.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:42

FFS Lought if you want to show Trabbants greatest hits do it in the other teams section. This is Spurs here. Yet again sacrificing your team on the altar of Trabbant! Mate get over him. He's gone. Wave bye bye. Au Revoir. Auf Wiedersein. Ciao. So long & thanx for all the fish. Goodly bylo. He's not the Messiah, he's a surly boy . . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:44

Loughtonlegend wrote:i support spurs but when ex players leave i still keep an eye out for some.

did you guys hate on hoddle when he left.

Of course Spurs fans didn't "hate" on Hoodle. He had had a long & successful career at the club and had proved he was indeed a fine footballer & legend. He also won some accolades & trophies worth having . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:56

because the club stuck by hoddle.
    hoddle couldnt nail down an england place because england dont like players like hoddle tarrabt.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:04

Good job for Trabbant then that he's Moroccan eh Lought . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:07

i mean the style of player he was. taylor and roboson would rather pick charlton palmer over hoddel lol

and thats not a dig at hoddle. he was amazing player
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:12

Lought logic strikes again. WTF are you prattling on about Lought? I am seriously confused now. The thread is meant to be about Defoe but as ever Trabbant creeps in and now you are asking about Ing-Ger-Land selection & Hoddle? Oh the perils of Mogadon . . . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Jan 19 2013, 03:11

Loughtonlegend wrote:spurs v qpr higlights

But I'll say again Lought, he's so good he didn't get picked for Morroco.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 06:26

he turned morroco down.

so how come no bids for bale ever.
    world class they say lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Jan 19 2013, 08:38

And here we go again sacrifice another Spurs player on the altar of that fekin Trabbant. Lought you beggar belief in your support of your team & an Ex-Player, and truth be told not an even that good ex-player . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Jan 19 2013, 09:27

the reason there are no bids for bale is because 1. they know he is under contract to spurs. 2. he is probably very happy at spurs at the moment. 3. why would we sell him when we are fighting for 4th/ 3rd place in the premiership at the moment. 4. he is playing week in week out under our new manager.no they are not going to bother bidding knowing we are not going to sell one of our best players. every team in the prem and most top clubs in europe would want him in there team and he would walk into any of them , so dont try and bring him down mate cos its a poor argument to big up tarabatt. i know who i would rather have.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 11:57

didnt fergie once say he wouldnt have him.
    on hes day bale is good but put him up aganst a team that parks the bus then hes a waste of a sqaud number because he dont have that bit extra to unlock teams.

bale is the sort of player that is great when the other team needs to push on for a goal and theres loads of space.

he was pretty averge last season but hes playing well this season plus hes still young.

adel only started 1 league game for spurs. the 0 0 away to chelsea.

anyway if bale went to man c or barcelona they would not play him in the midfeild.
    he would be put to left back.

in otherwords hes no ronaldo
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Jan 19 2013, 12:02

Lought what has this criticism of Bale got to do with Defoe? You started the thread about Defoe and have now almost reached double figures in your criticism of other Spurs players. Is there any one at the club you like/rate? Just asking . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 13:37

sandro hudd lloris dempsey dembele kaboul and even though hes not great. i do like dawson
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:06

Blimey 7 out of 25
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:09

Spurs fans fickle, never.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Jan 19 2013, 23:20

Lought Real Madrid have already offered Spurs 33 mil for Bale and it was turned down and they will be back in the Summer.

Also you are wrong about Tabaco turning down Morroco the manager did not see him as a team playuer and didn't pick him in the squad.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 01:17

team player who worked hes socks off aganst us and aganst chelsea playing the lone roll up front and got 4 points.
    oh well hes done something spurs have never done in the prem. won at chelsea lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Jan 20 2013, 02:02

Seriously guys, are you all for real ?

And Loughtan it's about time you learned how to quote what you're replying to instead of going on tangents ... Ive just tried to follow this thread from the beginning, omfg what a pile of BSflag . Yawn

Ain't the rest of you lot got it yet ? FFS lmao

So much other stuff to write about and on here but instead, every other week , it's all about Adel this, Adel that , Taraabt is better than, Bale and Defoe? What next ? How about Adel is a better goalie than Lloris ?

I mean, in past few days we've lost Sandro for the rest of season and that thread gets 10 replies . While I'm at it , wheres LoveRocket's Holtby thread? I swear I saw it on Spurs chat a few days back . I wanted to write on it about his great game for Schalke last night, where he scored one and assisted two in a very good individual performance and that we should really bring him in now. Has the thread been deleted ?

And what about all the other games in recent days like Goons losing twice at home to Swansea and Man City . The Chavs losing at home to Harry's lot and the great game the other night with Southampton coming back from two nil down to snatch a draw with the Blue scum . Theses are the teams we're competing with and no comments on their games ?

And the Man Utd OMT , Why the OMTS were moved I don't know but, five - six replies for the game tomorrow wtf? Shocked

Fcuking Adel every f*cking where, even a poll now ffs geeeeeesus... Think I get my Get

defoe - Page 3 Th?id=H.4571147440424344&pid=15

Smile
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Jan 20 2013, 02:08

ArnieArdiles wrote:Seriously guys, are you all for real ?

And Loughtan it's about time you learned how to quote what you're replying to instead of going on tangents ... Ive just tried to follow this thread from the beginning, omfg what a pile of BSflag . Yawn

Ain't the rest of you lot got it yet ? FFS lmao

So much other stuff to write about and on here but instead, every other week , it's all about Adel this, Adel that , Taraabt is better than, Bale and Defoe? What next ? How about Adel is a better goalie than Lloris ?

I mean, in past few days we've lost Sandro for the rest of season and that thread gets 10 replies . While I'm at it , wheres LoveRocket's Holtby thread? I swear I saw it on Spurs chat a few days back . I wanted to write on it about his great game for Schalke last night, where he scored one and assisted two in a very good individual performance and that we should really bring him in now. Has the thread been deleted ?

And what about all the other games in recent days like Goons losing twice at home to Swansea and Man City . The Chavs losing at home to Harry's lot and the great game the other night with Southampton coming back from two nil down to snatch a draw with the Blue scum . Theses are the teams we're competing with and no comments on their games ?

And the Man Utd OMT , Why the OMTS were moved I don't know but, five - six replies for the game tomorrow wtf? Shocked

Fcuking Adel every f*cking where, even a poll now ffs geeeeeesus... Think I get my Get

defoe - Page 3 Th?id=H.4571147440424344&pid=15

Smile

Because they get hijacked Arnie. A thread was started abt Holtby because the red top were stirring up that Everton would get him because his dad was an Evertonian and what do we get,no,let's get him now because his a player Spurs should be getting but this from Lought

+
    ----
    -
    he might be better off going to everton at least they will play him now.

we wil prob just loan him back out.

i want players who are ready for the first team now.

That's why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content