The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
ADE EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
ADE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
ADE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
ADE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
ADE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
ADE EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
ADE EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
ADE EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
ADE EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ADE Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

ADE

ADE Empty ADE

Post by Guest Thu May 09 2013, 09:22

People saying they are angry with Ade because of a performance like this, why can't he get more support from us? To me he puts effort in every game, but he was lacking a lot of confidence for whatever reason. Tonight it was there and we got a good performance.

Torres seems to get the 'Aww poor Torres, he's going through some tough times' treatment from a lot of the media while Ade gets mocking and patronisation, particularly from commentators. 'Even Adebayor had a good game tonight!' I'm sure I heard as they went to a break. It's pretty ridiculous. Just because he is capable of scoring a goal like tonight it doesn't mean we deserve it every game. Just because he misses the chances like against West Ham it doesn't mean he isn't bothering.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

ADE Empty Re: ADE

Post by shearspur Thu May 09 2013, 21:26

if he had done his bit that he gets handsomely paid for earlier in the season we wouldnt be sitting here praying other teams can do us a favour. i blame levy anyway for not getting a striker in jan.

Post by Guest Thu May 09 2013, 22:05

have u ever seen defoe play that well for the team.

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu May 09 2013, 22:26

ade was given a lot more playing time i would think, but just didnt do it for me. i would rather have defoe over ade any day. just an opinion mate as you have yours.
    and to answer your question defoe hasnt been great this season either.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 10 2013, 05:37

90% of the season he has been sh*t, AWOL or injured. Talk about how to win friends and influence people! Or maybe it's time for contract negotiations? Shop window & all that . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 10 2013, 05:42

Loughtonguy wrote:People saying they are angry with Ade because of a performance like this, why can't he get more support from us? To me he puts effort in every game, but he was lacking a lot of confidence for whatever reason. Tonight it was there and we got a good performance.

Torres seems to get the 'Aww poor Torres, he's going through some tough times' treatment from a lot of the media while Ade gets mocking and patronisation, particularly from commentators. 'Even Adebayor had a good game tonight!' I'm sure I heard as they went to a break. It's pretty ridiculous. Just because he is capable of scoring a goal like tonight it doesn't mean we deserve it every game. Just because he misses the chances like against West Ham it doesn't mean he isn't bothering.

Lought I distincly heard Gary Neville say after Adabadbigtoes wonder goal last night "He's been rubbish up until that". And for 90% of the season he has been rubbish, AWOL or injured. So fair play to people who are stating the blindingly obvious that Adabadbigtoe turns up so infrequently . . . .

Post by Guest Fri May 10 2013, 06:10

ade had no pre season then went to the african cup nations. hes only getting hes fitness.

what is defoe excusse.
    he was sh*t agansts southampton and wigan.

in fact ade touched the ball more in 20 mins then defoe all game because all defoe does is stand up front and shoot. thats why aganst southampton they was all over us because defoe cant hold the ball up.

by the way the last 3 seasons defoe has only scored 4 prem goals. and he has 3 so far in 23 games.

can defoe beat it lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 10 2013, 06:48

ade had no pre season then went to the african cup nations. hes only getting hes fitness.

BSflag

Post by Guest Fri May 10 2013, 07:41

well i think after last nights game ade will start and not defoe aganst stoke
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri May 10 2013, 07:55

I would think so as well Lought but even you with your current love-in of Adabadbigtoe cannot argue against the fact that for most of this season he has been rubbish, AWOL or injured . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri May 10 2013, 08:28

I think Adebyebye probably had his best game for Spurs since he came here. But it doesn't alter the fact that for all this season he has been absolute crap. You only have to listen to the commentators or pundits or the media to see he is considered a joke.

His control when he receives the ball is laughable and usually goes 10 metres in front.

That's why that was probably his brother out there last night.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Fri May 10 2013, 08:48

vis i think hes worked hard but hes not looked like scoring.

i think defoe should always start from the bench
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 13 2013, 10:04

Sooner he leaves our great club the better. Wherever he wants to go I will drive him personally and pack his f*cking bag for him.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 10:22

harsh baz. defoe came on today and again was invisible.

where was he when that cross went in.

caulker or ade both read the situation
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 13 2013, 10:24

Who's scored more goals this season Ade or Defoe? Don't like him don't want him.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 10:48

ade had no pre season. he didnt get signed untill late august.

hes getting goals now unlike defoe whos now got 3 in 24 although today he was a sub.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05 2024, 16:26