The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Disappointed EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Disappointed EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Disappointed EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Disappointed EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Disappointed EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Disappointed EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Disappointed EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Disappointed EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Disappointed EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Disappointed Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
DJSR
LOVELOVEROCKET
vis
cstmrsking
8 posters

Disappointed

cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Disappointed Empty Disappointed

Post by cstmrsking Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:00

So disappointed, no last min signings from Levy, what he playing at.
    vis
    vis

Disappointed Empty Re: Disappointed

Post by vis Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:02

Dirty bugger has come far too quickly Kingy. I believe they call it premature goaljaculation in footie circles . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:10

avb did say that he thought that was it on the buying front.

skysports tried to make us think we wanted demba ba lol

i only started watching skysports news from about 9.

i was glued to natalie swayer in her yellow top lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:12

Lought you really are a dirty boy . . . . .

finger3 
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:23

no left back more raping at the left back spot brace yourself in top 4 just got bit harder. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Sep 03 2013, 20:57

I think Naughton will rotate with Rose for left back, Vert will also be used for left back when kaboul returns, shouldnt be a problem, avb can see the weakness at LB and work on it. Most annoying thing is the Capoue injury so early in the season, but should be back soon fingers crossed.

We did our signings early as we wished for before, i wasnt expecting anymore signings after spending just under £110m, the highest in the Prem. Its just a matter of the team geling now and we will be on a roll.

I admit that Arsenal have made the best signing out of the all the teams by persuading Ozil to join them, but what a stab in the back for spurs by real madrid after we gave them the best up and coming player in the world. But i wont let it get to me untill we see how the player fits in and what effect he has on the league.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Sep 03 2013, 21:14

I'm not sure Ozil was wanted by us to be honest. His name never came up at any time. Cointrea, Di Maria even Modric but never Ozil. Even though it had been mentioned that UTD wanted him, so I don't think he was part of AVB 's plans.

Real obviously thought that Modric was the better player as Ozil was not a regular in the team.

No I think we may have the better deal than the Arse. We will soon know.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 03 2013, 21:16

DJSR wrote:I think Naughton will rotate with Rose for left back, Vert will also be used for left back when kaboul returns, shouldnt be a problem, avb can see the weakness at LB and work on it. Most annoying thing is the Capoue injury so early in the season, but should be back soon fingers crossed.

We did our signings early as we wished for before, i wasnt expecting anymore signings after spending just under £110m, the highest in the Prem. Its just a matter of the team geling now and we will be on a roll.

I admit that Arsenal have made the best signing out of the all the teams by persuading Ozil to join them, but what a stab in the back for spurs by real madrid after we gave them the best up and coming player in the world. But i wont let it get to me untill we see how the player fits in and what effect he has on the league.

2 weeks after Norwich game, but we got both Sandro and Paulhinho that can play that role and sig, holtby and eriksen for attacking midfielders to give dembele the kick up the arse he needs.

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Sep 04 2013, 02:46

Just a few questions for you all, do you think now after Sundays game that there is still a place for Dawson in the team, I am not being very kind here, and I  do not see the games as often as I would like compared to many of you but I have never been a big fan of his compared to King, and, dare I say Campbell, when I have seen him he seems to lack pace, anyway just my opinion. Also do you think that while the team take time to gel we will drop points. I would not think it possible to introduce to many new faces in a team all at once, we saw that Sunday, and perhaps the new signings should be introduced gradually, mix some of the new buys with the original players over a period of weeks as I can see problems if to many new faces start a game all at once. Finally, Ade, still here getting vast sums of money and not playing. Do you think he should be given games?, even he will need time to gel with the new players in case he is called upon in a emergency, who knows he might start knocking in the goals with the service provided by Eriksen.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 04 2013, 02:49

Boltjean wrote:Just a few questions for you all, do you think now after Sundays game that there is still a place for Dawson in the team, I am not being very kind here, and I  do not see the games as often as I would like compared to many of you but I have never been a big fan of his compared to King, and, dare I say Campbell, when I have seen him he seems to lack pace, anyway just my opinion. Also do you think that while the team take time to gel we will drop points. I would not think it possible to introduce to many new faces in a team all at once, we saw that Sunday, and perhaps the new signings should be introduced gradually, mix some of the new buys with the original players over a period of weeks as I can see problems if to many new faces start a game all at once. Finally, Ade, still here getting vast sums of money and not playing. Do you think he should be given games?, even he will need time to gel with the new players in case he is called upon in a emergency, who knows he might start knocking in the goals with the service provided by Eriksen.
    Think Daws at some point will be used for cup games, I really want to see Kaboul and Verts and new Romanian kid in some cup games, but apparently his very good.
    The new guys have started quite solidly Len, Norwich could bet the perfect time to bring in Eriksen and let Lamela stretch his legs.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04 2013, 02:52

i think when kaboul is fit again dawson will be used in the cups.

i do think we shouldnt throw all the new guys in.
    holtby and siggy both on fire thursday night and would of had loads of confidence but avb throws on a player thats never played for the team.

i tell you one thing. if ade had the 3 games soldado had then vis would be slating him lol

glad we still got ade
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Sep 04 2013, 08:31

Loughtonguy wrote:i think when kaboul is fit again dawson will be used in the cups.

i do think  we shouldnt throw all the  new guys in.
    holtby and siggy both on fire thursday night and would of had loads of confidence but avb throws on a player thats never played for the team.

i tell you one thing.  if ade had the 3 games soldado had then vis would be slating him lol

glad we still got ade
    We would all be slating him Lought as he's fucking useless and a lazy money grabbing bastard. If he had been playing god help us if he had taken the penalties.

He was offered two clubs in the transfer window but wouldn't go because he was happy to stay here and not play and grab the money.

He's a parasite and I hope he fades away as another of your favourites has Bentley.

Mikey M
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Sep 05 2013, 08:04

Loughtonguy wrote:i think when kaboul is fit again dawson will be used in the cups.

i do think  we shouldnt throw all the  new guys in.

i tell you one thing.  if ade had the 3 games soldado had then vis would be slating him lol

glad we still got ade

Lought the only thing I can say to that is Soldado stays in the middle looking for opportuinity rather then hiding away out wide grinning like a fool . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Sep 07 2013, 06:41

Sooner that prick is gone the better. The man is a fucking leech.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content