The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ade EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ade EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ade EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ade EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ade EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ade EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ade EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ade EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ade EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ade Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Ade

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Ade Empty Ade

Post by Boltjean Wed Oct 02 2013, 00:39

I expect you all know by now that Ade is back in training with the first team players. Apparently AVB want's to get him back to match fitness but won't be drawn as to whether he will play for us when he is fit or go out on loan. I believe he should be given the chance to see if he will give his all for the club, perhaps play him in the Europa Cup or League Cup to start with and see where we go from there. I just don't think we can afford to let him go out on loan, we are lacking goals from our strikers at the moment and feel he may be the answer to that problem.

Ade Empty Re: Ade

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 01:48

would like to see how he performs with this team.

hes better at holding play up then the other two
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Oct 02 2013, 05:35

He's a disgrace to the shirt. Fans of other teams he has played for warned what he would be like and how correct they have been proven . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 02 2013, 09:49

I agree Vis.......but he is being paid a lot by us and maybe it would be better to use him rather than pay him what is an exorbitant amount of money to train with the kids or sit on the bench.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Oct 03 2013, 02:54

Baz, Lought, Len I do see what you are saying about using him. You should use every tool available and Adabadbigtoe is a total tool lmao . Far too often he flatters to decieve. Disapears out to the wings, plays awful balls invariably to the opposistion, cannot link play or hold the ball. And thats a good game for him !!! And then he flashes that awful shit eating grin. Winds me up. But yeah, why not try him in some cup games and see how he does and if he proves himself try him in the league. Can't see it happening as I just don't believe he wants to acheive anything himself apart from picking up his fat pay cheque . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 03 2013, 03:08

I think you're right Vis but he ought to be made to work for his fucking fat pay check.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Oct 03 2013, 03:11

Trouble is Baz he won't. Therefore make him suffer for it. Get him cleaning the bogs if needs be . . shit loo  . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Oct 03 2013, 03:16

Hahaha good idea mate.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Oct 03 2013, 08:51

I don't want to see him in a Tottenham shirt ever again, the parasite.

Those that say give him a run out forget how bad and useless he was last season. We have a good squad now and we don't need him let him rot on Hackney Marshes.

If he played in front of this MF he would'nt know his arse from his elbow.

Mikey M
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Oct 03 2013, 19:51

I can understand what you are all saying, I am not a fan of Ade but, if he was given the chance to play in games and started knocking in the goals on a regular basis would this not be better than us holding grudges against him, him not playing, the strikers we play at the moment not scoring goals and us slipping down the table because I know if he did play and ended up by the end of the season scoring maybe 20 or 25 goals it would perhaps help us to change our mind about him. As for his wages?, that is down to the club who were stupid enough to offer him that kind of money, it is disgusting the wages he gets, but I feel that way about all premiership players, and clubs like your, City, Chelsea, and United's who pay them, it's not your players fault, the clubs could say no way, on your bike but they don't. There should be a limit on wages, and transfer fees to rid the game of all this greed because if there is no limit, you will always have clubs paying out silly money for players and players making demands for wages that it would take the likes of us probably something like a couple of hundred years or more  to earn, I have not worked it out. Disgusting. Rant over.
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Thu Oct 03 2013, 22:49

Trouble with that Len is that he would'nt score 20 - 25 goals i think we all know that. On the other hand neither is Defoe and Soldado we don't know about yet.
    As for the greed i think all footie fans agree but while TV and the clubs are prepared to invest silly money it ain't gonna change.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04 2013, 00:13

in hes first season for us he was awesome.
    last season for him was stop start because it took so long for him to get signed and missed pre season

then he went away to play for hes county yet people think hes wrong for that.

he was unplayable aganst chelsea.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Oct 04 2013, 02:07

Seebee, he might not score 20 or 25 goals, but the only way to find out mate is play him, you never know we might get a pleasant surprise because at the moment our strikers are finding it hard to hit the back of the net. I know Soldado is going to take time to settle in but we can't afford to keep playing him if it means dropping points and yes I know we are only a couple of points behind the gooners, to early to panic perhaps, but when you think they buy one player and he seems to have transformed there team, we spent over 100 million and for some reason I think we look a bit hit and miss, perhaps it's just me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06 2024, 14:13