The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Rumours? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Rumours? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Rumours? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Rumours? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Rumours? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Rumours? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Rumours? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Rumours? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Rumours? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Rumours? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Rumours?

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Rumours? Empty Rumours?

Post by Boltjean Wed Feb 12 2014, 06:26

Well it probably comes as no surprise to us Spurs supporters to see more rumours doing the rounds. Firstly, Arsenal striker, Olivier Giroud stating on French TV that Lloris has said he would like to join the goons. Well did Lloris make that statement or not. What I would like to know is why would Giroud  make that statement on TV if there was no truth behind Lloris remarks. Also, why has Lloris stated that some words were twisted, I would like to join Arsenal, how could you possibly twist those few words, what did he say that was taken out of context. The next rumour, Levy is sharpening his axe once again. Yes our Daniel is thinking of getting shot of Sherwood in the Summer in order to bring in Louis Van Gaal the Dutch team manager. Now as we all know Levy does not give a damn and will sound out our next manager even though we still have one who is trying to do his job, he did it with Jol so why not Tim, the man just doesn't have a conscience. This is not good for the morale of the manager who is trying his hardest to get us into the Champions League, or the players. Levy is a big admirer of Van Gaal, just as he was, Jol, Ramos, Harry and AVB, does he not know what the word stability means. These are both rumours I know, but there is no smoke with out fire as Jol found out and as we found out when Berbatov, Modric, Campbell and Bale said they would like to play for Real, and United and Campbell saying he would never leave Spurs.
    vis
    vis

Rumours? Empty Re: Rumours?

Post by vis Wed Feb 12 2014, 10:19

Len if this was TV you wouldn't believe it mate . . . .
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Wed Feb 12 2014, 20:59

Another Arsenal player running his mouth, we,ve had this nonsense all season. What he was actually saying was Szcesny is a crap keeper.
    Regards Van Gaal well its fairly certain that Sherwood won't get the job permanently so surely Levy is making a plan B.

I'm more cocerned about Nice but Dims reported comment that we can afford to lose as many as 5 games. Oh yeah that means if one of those defeats is to Liverpool they will need to lose 7 and that really is gonna happen !!!!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:02

even if lloris wanted to go, im sure levy would not sell him to the goons. maybe abroad but not a local rival.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:02

Good point Seebee Re Sherwood saying we can afford to loose 5 games, he should be saying we are going all out to win as many games as possible during the run in. I still think it wrong Levy going after managers while we still have one in charge.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 13 2014, 01:18

Tim won't be manager next season, I think we can all agree on that.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Feb 13 2014, 01:39

shearspur wrote:even if lloris wanted to go, im sure levy would not sell him to the goons. maybe abroad but not a local rival.

Shear, Levy would sell his Mother to the devil if he thought there was profit in it . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 17:17