The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Remy EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Remy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Remy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Remy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Remy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Remy EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Remy EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Remy EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Remy EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Remy Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Remy

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Remy Empty Remy

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 21 2014, 05:03

I see that Liverpool have snapped up Loic Remy for 8.5 mil. I would have thought that we might have gone for him. Especially as we bid 16 mil for him 2 seasons ago. I think he was a bargain when you think how much some players are going for at the moment.

We need another striker badly in my opinion, maybe even 2.

It looks like we have got Davies unless the scousers nip in at the end as they seem to have bought everybody in the last few weeks. Davies will be a good aquisition as we need a left back desperately.

Mikey M
    vis
    vis

Remy Empty Re: Remy

Post by vis Mon Jul 21 2014, 05:08

Wasn't Remy a Redknapp rumour Mikey? Really not sure why L'pool have gone for him but yes I do agree we could do with a bit more up-front. Rumour is that Davies mwill be the only signing this Summer . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 21 2014, 05:08

We're after Bony apparently Mikey.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 21 2014, 07:11

vis wrote:Wasn't Remy a Redknapp rumour Mikey? Really not sure why L'pool have gone for him but yes I do agree we could do with a bit more up-front. Rumour is that Davies mwill be the only signing this Summer . . . . .

I hope that's not true Vis as the squad from last season is just not good enough to win anything, to many average players not commited.

What if Vert goes to Barca as is rumoured what do we have in the middle of defence. I can't believe our new manager would have come if they hadn't promised him new players.

Mikey M
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 21 2014, 07:15

BazSpur wrote:We're after Bony apparently Mikey.

Boney Moroni would be good Baz. A bit inconsistent last season but scores some great goals. I would be happy with him certainly better than Soldado.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 21 2014, 07:21

Still think Soldier will come good Mikey. He had a rough time of it after he joined us. His wife lost their baby, he was at a new club, crowd got on his back. He has to get it right this season though. I believe Poch will bring him on and play to his strengths.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Jul 21 2014, 07:32

I hope you're right Baz but I don't share your confidence. I just don't think he's right for the premier division, he seems to slow thinking and gets in the penalty area to late. I was hoping he would be sold back to Spain and we could spend the money on a top striker like Negredo.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 11:49