The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Willing the gooners to win tonight ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Willing the gooners to win tonight ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Willing the gooners to win tonight !

Willing the gooners to win tonight ! Empty Willing the gooners to win tonight !

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:03

Well a gooner win would help us out ! what d,ye lot think ?
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Willing the gooners to win tonight ! Empty Re: Willing the gooners to win tonight !

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:05

Draw would be ok Lew, most important thing is we win!!

Willing the gooners to win tonight ! Empty Re: Willing the gooners to win tonight !

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:05

Only joking ! i would rather swallow goats poo !

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:06

djfitzo wrote:Draw would be ok Lew, most important thing is we win!!

Right on !
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:14

lewspurs wrote:Only joking ! i would rather swallow goats poo !

Lol...Lew.......
    I hope they both bring on heaps of shame to the premeirship with their cheating ways and their rubbish football Willing the gooners to win tonight ! 873939
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:51

Draw but I won't be that upset if the bin dippers win.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 02:58

No, no, no, no, no, no lol. The draw will do for me. Hell I won't even moan about a Mickey Mouse victory . . . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:19

nil -nil draw,fabregas metatarsal injury, mass brawl and both deducted 6 points for bringing game into disrepute.oh yeah and wenger and rafa sent to the stands. thatll do.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:35

fabregas metatarsal injury

Ouch!! can feel the wind coming off Burgers keyboard!!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:39

wheel him in lol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:42

Shear you forgot to mention the mobile phone video footage of sol sodomizing theo in the showers appearing on tomorrows red-top websites & ole myopics lunatic after-match rant that gets him sectioned . . . . . . .
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:45

I WOULD RATHER EAT A BOWL OF sh*t THAN WISH THE GOONER SCUM TO WIN ANY GAME OF FOOTBALL

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:45

Take that as a no then Dave . . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:46

thats done it now vis, burgers on his way definately
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:46

BANG ON VIS LOL

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 04:39

lol wheel me in u serious, this is why i come on here, yids are more concerned that arsenal lose than the eventual outcome of there season, now i dont expect any of you to want us to win, but if liverpool beat u into 4th spot by 1 point after they win against us tonight it will be pmsl and reminding you at the end of the season, i want spurs to lose every game except when they play utd or chelsea, now i dont scream it at the top of my voice but inside i want you to win. simply because arsenal may benefit from it, i thut lews original post was a good one but it seems like he was only joking, rivalry,

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 06:14

if liverpool win and we win it will open up 3rd place as we will be 3 points behind them

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 06:30

burger777 wrote:lol wheel me in u serious, this is why i come on here, yids are more concerned that arsenal lose than the eventual outcome of there season, now i dont expect any of you to want us to win, but if liverpool beat u into 4th spot by 1 point after they win against us tonight it will be pmsl and reminding you at the end of the season, i want spurs to lose every game except when they play utd or chelsea, now i dont scream it at the top of my voice but inside i want you to win. simply because arsenal may benefit from it, i thut lews original post was a good one but it seems like he was only joking, rivalry,

Burgs this is the idea of a forum. So all views can be discussed. I'm glad you want us to win. That gives me a warm feeling inside, 'cos I never want your team to win . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 09:33

did yids a favour tonite vis.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:29

I'd rather you had pisssed on me Burgs than arsenil win. But hey thats what supporting a team is all about . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:30

u may learn. who knows

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:41

Yawn. Same ole same ole Burgs. Only sing when your winning . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:42

lol vis u make me smile, when in doubt pull the old ones out.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:45

Yup just like a pc crash, trip to Noo York or traffic on the way home from the new library. Sing when your winning. Home early when your losing . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:50

To quote a million or more FOOTBALL fans over the years . . . . .. . . . .
    Boring, boring arsenil - Boring, boring arsenil . . . . . .. . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:00