The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Gooners made to look like mugs.............. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Gooners made to look like mugs..............

Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Empty Gooners made to look like mugs..............

Post by Guest Sat May 15 2010, 04:31

By a fceking reserve.

We keep hearing from mark and burg ( poofs united ) how the goons have held sway over us since who knows when, definately not under bill nics era...................maybe under gross, ardiles and francis, but to be undone by a spurs reserve player in the form of danny rose.................

A year back the goons would have got a draw from that game...........now they lose it to a spurs reserve. Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Lol Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Lol Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Lol Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Lol
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Empty Re: Gooners made to look like mugs..............

Post by HotspurRoper Sat May 15 2010, 04:57

Lew have you been on the Brandy??? Not sure i understand this thread??????? Love the "Puffs United" remark tho, classic
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Gooners made to look like mugs.............. Empty Re: Gooners made to look like mugs..............

Post by HotspurRoper Sat May 15 2010, 05:02

Do apologise Lew, just read the other thread this was in replay to. Sorry mucka!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat May 15 2010, 05:21

Lol, I read the other post first Ropes so I knew exactly what Lew was on about mate.

Post by Guest Sat May 15 2010, 17:08

A moment of brilliance is often the difference at the top level. Don't matter who offers that moment up.

Good luck to the lad.

Post by Guest Sat May 15 2010, 21:00

[quote="Mark2spark"]A moment of brilliance is often the difference at the top level. Don't matter who offers that moment up.

Good luck to the lad.
    [color=blue]I just wonder if we will get any goals of that standard in the world cup mark ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 16:51