The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
ionman34
shearspur
HotspurRoper
djfitzo
anicoll5
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
11 posters

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Empty Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 03:04

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Thumbnail

Versus

@ The Emirates

Sunday 26th February 2012
    Kick - Off 13:30

Last edited by ArnieArdiles on Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:37; edited 1 time in total
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Empty Re: Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 22 2012, 07:06

I think this is going to be tough. They will be up for it and we should be up for it. Never an easy place to go to get anything. And as it's a NLD anything can happen. no doubt we are the better team at the moment but don't mean anything NLD day. I've seen predictions on facebook predicting 4/5-0. Personally I can't see that happening. I am sure they will raise their game for this. I just hope we respond.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Empty Re: Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 22 2012, 07:58

No stats ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:00

Haha Nic. what, just so you can look at all the times you beat us in the past?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:30

Well I can't look at the statistics from what you are going to do in the future Wink

Got my ticket for Sunday

Arsenal expects .......
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:50

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT 8256
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:51

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT 8259
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:54

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT 3903
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:55

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT 2641
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:56

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT 2649
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 09:00

And more recently

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Article-1331523-0C28B285000005DC-932_634x349

Woolwich Gooners versus Tottenham Hotspur OMT Article-1331523-0C28A223000005DC-438_634x428

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 09:04

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 09:13

BazSpur wrote:I think this is going to be tough. They will be up for it and we should be up for it. Never an easy place to go to get anything. And as it's a NLD anything can happen. no doubt we are the better team at the moment but don't mean anything NLD day. I've seen predictions on facebook predicting 4/5-0. Personally I can't see that happening. I am sure they will raise their game for this. I just hope we respond.

I would take the draw now if I'm honest Baz ...

Maintaining the 10 point gap will do for me ...COYS!!!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 09:14

anicoll5 wrote:Well I can't look at the statistics from what you are going to do in the future Wink

Got my ticket for Sunday

Arsenal expects .......

Confident are you Nic ?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:26

Confident ? Not at all Arnie but NLDs are not too much anout immediate form - I will leave the rope in the shed until I get a clearer picture of who is available and who is out

Fancy a very tight game, maybe only one goal scored and that probably from an error or the spot
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 22:54

anicoll5 wrote:Confident ? Not at all Arnie but NLDs are not too much anout immediate form - I will leave the rope in the shed until I get a clearer picture of who is available and who is out

Fancy a very tight game, maybe only one goal scored and that probably from an error or the spot

I don't think your team is anywhere as weak as some of your fellow Goon fan tribesman think it is . Two losses at home all season, to the red scousers and Manure is not all that bad .

You do appear to have some injuries in your back line and I'm thinking, surely your learned coach will take that into account and not play the usual highline. If he does this, then you could well be right about it being much tighter than what we've seen in recent games between our teams.

For me, it's the mother of all, must not lose games so I hear you with the garden shed and rope lol . The day before and the morning of the game, it just never fails to grab me and everything else is put aside. So although I'm quietly confident we can beat your lot , I'd take a low scoring draw right now, rather than the type we last saw on your manor which was a bit of a heart job for us all affraid

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:02

Feck ....I just found out Mike Dean is the referee...He's up there with the Foy's and Webb's for being an out and out count..

Has in the past been demoted to the championship for his poor performances in big games so let's hope he don't ruin the game ... ...

Feck, Feck, Feck....
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:17

Noooooooooo !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 22 2012, 23:32

FFS.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 12:10

super pav put this up

Roman Pavlyuchenko
    Haha Spurs going to do a*se Nil on weekend. COME ON!

once a yid always a yid lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:31

Nice one Pav!!

Match fact for the enthusiasts Suspect on here: ( its only Arsenal lmao )

Arsenal have won only one of their last eight Premier League games against Harry Redknapp's Tottenham

Let's hope that reads one in nine, this Sunday...
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Feb 24 2012, 01:13

Arsene Wenger's record for Arsenal v Spuds: Played 37, Won 16, Drawn 16, Lost 5 bounce
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 24 2012, 02:00

anicoll5 wrote:Arsene Wenger's record for Arsenal v Spuds: Played 37, Won 16, Drawn 16, Lost 5 bounce

Thought it was only Spurs that dined on the past?

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Feb 24 2012, 02:43

History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man Dave

Sup it up before the bell tolls
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 24 2012, 03:13

anicoll5 wrote:History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man Dave

Sup it up before the bell tolls

The way Wengers going its gonna be a long time before we hear any chimes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 06:19