The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Club loyalty ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Club loyalty ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Club loyalty ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Club loyalty ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Club loyalty ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Club loyalty ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Club loyalty ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Club loyalty ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Club loyalty ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Club loyalty ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Club loyalty !

Club loyalty ! Empty Club loyalty !

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08 2010, 05:48

I am talking about keeping the players that got us that 4th spot...........never mind joe cole and i say that with respect because he is a tricky little player to have on your side but he isnt worth shelling out big wages on.

I really love tottenhams policy in recent years, sign young talent and let them get a chance, bale and lennon and hud are fine examples, if they arent good enough (i think bostock will be sold ) then let them move on to a club where they will get first team football even if it means dropping down a division.

So rather than go down that road and pay mega bucks in wages i for one like the young player potential policy employed in recent years.

When i say club loyalty, well bale only played half a season, lennon was out for ages, hud was in and out first half of the season, pav was forgotten and then did his bit for us, modric was missing for a couple of months as was king,and we still managed to get 4th place............. so thats 6 players we need to keep.
    We dont need joe cole....what we need is a natural goal poacher, a right back and cover for central defence, the lads did us proud so lets hope harry keeps them all together.

Club loyalty ! Empty Re: Club loyalty !

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08 2010, 11:31

yep i agree lew. we need a goalscorer

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 03:44