The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Nursery Club EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Nursery Club EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Nursery Club EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Nursery Club EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Nursery Club EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Nursery Club EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Nursery Club EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Nursery Club EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Nursery Club EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Nursery Club Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Nursery Club

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Nursery Club Empty Nursery Club

Post by Boltjean Tue Aug 16 2011, 05:10

Well, how about that then, there was me when we lost Berbatov to United, and with the threat of loosing Modric to Chelsea saying that we should not be a nursery club for the big clubs, and now it looks as though our North London rivals have become one. Fibreglass gone, Nasri could be on his way, plenty of money comeing the Gooners way but who the hell could they buy to replace these two. No matter how much we hate the Arsenal, these two were the heart of their team, and now they have had the heart ripped out of them how will the Arsenal cope this season. Well I thought they would be a top four side this season but now I think we stand a very good chance of finishing above them. Ion and myself said, had we sold Modric and maybe Bale we would have had quite a few millions in the Levy Bank but would have struggled to replace them as top quality players not only cost the Earth but demand top wages, wages Levy is not prepared to pay, and now Arsenal find themselves in the position we dreaded being in, shame ay, but is'nt it nice to see that they are no longer the big club that they have always thought they were.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Nursery Club Empty Re: Nursery Club

Post by LOBO Tue Aug 16 2011, 08:48

You know yourself len every year we say arsenal will fail and time and time again they manage to pull the rabbit out the Hat, I do agree though these two were there best players and without them in the side they look pretty ordinary, but write them of at your you peril .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Aug 16 2011, 09:01

Yes , wise words Lobo .... It's never a good idea to write the goons off ...

However I do hope they suffer a bit.. Even if they were to suffer half of what we suffered prior to Jol arriving at the club ..
    I'd just like to see how the arrogant gooner fan copes with a final league position outside the top four ...

I'd like to see how their fans react to their greatest manager ever if it goes against them ...The pressue is on Venger to spend that Fab money and if he dont and they then get off off to a poor start, I see the Emirates decibels hitting record levels since its construction and it wont be for cheering ...

They're all counts them goonies ... Compare this to our fans recent Modric reaction versus Bilbao...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7103130,00.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 10:18