The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Arry  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Arry  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Arry  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Arry  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Arry  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Arry  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Arry  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Arry  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Arry  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Arry  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Arry

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Arry  Empty Arry

Post by MarkA249 Sun Sep 26 2010, 18:08

Went out last night so missed Arrys comments abaout the game till now his he on drugs how can he turn around and say Its good to see them get a win they needed one against his own team what a muppet do u hear fergie wenger or mancini coming out saying that after a team has just beaten u finger3
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Arry  Empty Re: Arry

Post by LOBO Sun Sep 26 2010, 21:24

MarkA249 wrote:Went out last night so missed Arrys comments abaout the game till now his he on drugs how can he turn around and say Its good to see them get a win they needed one against his own team what a muppet do u hear fergie wenger or mancini coming out saying that after a team has just beaten u finger3

Yea i saw that interview he didnt give a shight , he looked almost pleased for his old love wetspam, very odd reaction, the pressure is building, i think he will be gone next month, but hes trying to hang it out until fabio leaves lol
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun Sep 26 2010, 21:52

[quote="LOBO

Yea i saw that interview he didnt give a shight , he looked almost pleased for his old love wetspam, very odd reaction, the pressure is building, i think he will be gone next month, but hes trying to hang it out until fabio leaves lol[/quote]

I think he is out of order if he said that, he has been good for Spurs but maybe the task is too big for him. How can he field a weaken team against Westham of all teams, what happen to all those assistants of his to advise him? Either he is sturborn or he has lost the plot big time. Either way it may be time for him to move on. Harry thank you for the memories bailing us out fighting for relegation two years ago and qualifying for CL last year but enough is enough sling it
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Sep 26 2010, 21:59

philip wrote:[quote="LOBO

Yea i saw that interview he didnt give a shight , he looked almost pleased for his old love wetspam, very odd reaction, the pressure is building, i think he will be gone next month, but hes trying to hang it out until fabio leaves lol

I think he is out of order if he said that, he has been good for Spurs but maybe the task is too big for him. How can he field a weaken team against Westham of all teams, what happen to all those assistants of his to advise him? Either he is sturborn or he has lost the plot big time. Either way it may be time for him to move on. Harry thank you for the memories bailing us out fighting for relegation two years ago and qualifying for CL last year but enough is enough sling it [/quote]

Here's the post match interview , as you can see Redkanpp looks very upset , ignore his smile its just a front lol , scroll down the page link to see the video

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9020738.stm
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Sep 26 2010, 22:22

Come on guys ,,,,,,, Im sure inside he wasnt happy ...Its just he's way infront of a camara... He seems himself as a chirpy chappy so wants to be liked by everyone ..
    Okay then lets sack Harry and get in Steve Bruce Arry  537553

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 00:48

Bit of sanity from arnie ! cheers
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Mon Sep 27 2010, 03:07

ArnieArdiles wrote:Come on guys ,,,,,,, Im sure inside he wasnt happy ...Its just he's way infront of a camara... He seems himself as a chirpy chappy so wants to be liked by everyone ..

I have seen the clip- Thanks Lobo

Arnie no body really want him sacked it is just the emotion of losing to the Spammers in that manner. However, if he continues making strange selection decisions then Leavy will have no choice but to sack him considering all the money invested on the team

From the interview it was insensitive of him to spend all that time praising the other team instead of highlighting deficiencies in defence.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Sep 27 2010, 04:48

philip wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:Come on guys ,,,,,,, Im sure inside he wasnt happy ...Its just he's way infront of a camara... He seems himself as a chirpy chappy so wants to be liked by everyone ..

I have seen the clip- Thanks Lobo

Arnie no body really want him sacked it is just the emotion of losing to the Spammers in that manner.

I hear you Phil and there have been times Harry has annoyed me with his ramblings but I do think some of our fans are trying to make more of this than there really is ... Whats said publicly and behind doors Im sure are two different things ...

However, if he continues making strange selection decisions then Leavy will have no choice but to sack him considering all the money invested on the team From the interview it was insensitive of him to spend all that time praising the other team instead of highlighting deficiencies in defence.

I agree he's made plenty of debatable decisions in his time with us but I just dont think he did on this occasion ... Whether he chose or was forced to play Corluka and Bassong in the centeral defence positions we dont know but if it were the case that he had chosen them, I'd say for a first time in a competitive match, the pair did okay... Afterall didnt, Dawson and King also concede a goal at the Spams last season and that were with Gomes between the sticks? ..What did we expect from Harry that he come out an slaughter the pair in his post match interview?

The possesion stats indicate a near 50 - 50 when in reality these stats are made up of time on the ball...West Ham were taking their time on all dead ball situations .. The true stats were we passed the ball 467 times to Spams 268 ... Our problem is what I thought our problem would be when the transfer window was shut down , We hadnt outed a forward and bought the marqee striker signing that Harry so wanted and probably deserved ..
    We scored 2 goals there last season, this season we failed to get one ..I dont blame the decision to pick Corluka and Bassong as a major reason for yesterdays defeat and I dont believe it should be pointed out in a tv interview by the manager either, that this were the case when clearly it wasnt ...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 10:36

i think the guys a twat. no wonder the spurs fans that go dont sing hes name. could you imagine jol sayin im glad west ham won. oh i want the holland job .

i dont trust the guy i bet hes done so many dodgy deals. hes forever lying and talking crap. and hes only playin 451 so he can fit in vdv.

we played a team bottom of the league and we didnt hardly have any shots 2nd half. why not play the strongest team get 3 0 up then rest ur good players.

hes never ever been loyal. portsmouth to souhampton then back again.

if chelsea came in for him he be off so quick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content