The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Spurs players were laughing says Greening. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Spurs players were laughing says Greening.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Empty Spurs players were laughing says Greening.

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 19 2010, 18:23

Tottenham players were laughing over Tom Huddlestone's goal, says Fulham's Jonathan Greening

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Facebook_ico Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Twitter_ico Spurs players were laughing says Greening. NetVibes_ico Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Email_ico Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Printer_ico

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. ?w=140
    Jonathon Greening
    Fulham midfielder Jonathan Greening says even Tottenham players couldn’t believe referee Mike Dean's decision to allow Tom Huddlestone 's winner to stand on Saturday.

Dean overruled his assistant, who had raised his flag with William Gallas standing in an offside position in front of Mark Schwarzer when Huddlestone's shot came in during the match at Craven Cottage."Most of the Tottenham players were laughing and saying 'if they give this now it's going to be a bit of a joke'," Greening told the Fulham Chronicle."For one he was in an offside position and interfering with play. The linesman gave offside and I don't know why the ref tried to get involved really."Aaron Lennon admitted it was definitely offside, so I don't know what the referee saw.""It was an even game. We got a good goal and then were a bit sloppy to let them back into it straight away."They've come out strong in the second half, but at the end of the day, the referee's decision has killed us."
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Empty Re: Spurs players were laughing says Greening.

Post by YID FROM DAV Tue Oct 19 2010, 18:37

lol he will get over it and plus what are players meant to do when a goal goes in start crying
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Spurs players were laughing says Greening. Empty Re: Spurs players were laughing says Greening.

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 19 2010, 20:21

Yep, tough luck on him Yid. Stop crying you pussy and get over yourself lol.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:25

why is it when we get a bit of luck its like a big thing. if this happend say fulham v man u it wouldnt be such a big deal.

if i was fulham id be worried out poor they looked once murphy went off. take him zamora and dempsey out there team and they just an averge team

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:59

Spurs players where Laughing ?
    So was I,
    With joy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 20 2010, 09:25

Lol, Vis.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 09:38

il tell you sumthing funny. i couldnt find a stream on saturday for game and i ended up finding one in itallian. just as i turned it on a saw a team in white score and i cheered thinkin we scored as it was blury it was only when the replay i saw galas that i relised it wasnt us
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 20 2010, 09:39

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 23:02