The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Spurs players on loan EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Spurs players on loan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Spurs players on loan EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Spurs players on loan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Spurs players on loan EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Spurs players on loan EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Spurs players on loan EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Spurs players on loan EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Spurs players on loan EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Spurs players on loan Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Spurs players on loan

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Spurs players on loan Empty Spurs players on loan

Post by DJSR Tue Dec 28 2010, 22:59

game is starting soon, if anyone wants to see it, qpr have a few spurs players on loan.

Last edited by DJSR on Fri Dec 31 2010, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Spurs players on loan Empty Re: Spurs players on loan

Post by ionman34 Wed Dec 29 2010, 04:26

I watched the game live DJ and wasn't Kyle Walker good!

That youngster wll be first choice on the right for us if he carries on developing so well.

Yes Lew, I know you already told us that.

I reckon Glenn Johnson will be watching him with interest, and a little fear too methinks.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29 2010, 04:34

add to that how good adel been. they won 4 0 on boxing day and scored 2 and created to.

had another hand in a goal today thats 11 so far this season

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29 2010, 04:39

Let's hope they come up then Lought, then people can judge him in the Premier League . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Dec 29 2010, 11:55

Loughtonlegend wrote:add to that how good adel been. they won 4 0 on boxing day and scored 2 and created to.

had another hand in a goal today thats 11 so far this season

Sorry Lought but I have no idea who you are referring to .................... There are no Spurs players named Adel that I'm aware of.

If you are referring to that 'I should have ben a goon' numpty then I have to say that he didn't exactly 'set my World on fire' in this game. He looked reasonably good .............. That's about it. I couldn't understand why the commentators were banging on about his 'cross' for the second goal, he put it into an area where Smith still had to be clever, and improvise, to score. We see a dozen crosses like that in every game at Spurs, from both flanks.

Walker impressed me though, in a big way and I hope to see him in the Lillywhite soon. Poor old Charlie may just have to move on.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 05:09

ion maybe he got tired after playing the whole 90 minutes 48 hours earlyer .

did you see hes goals and the amount of chances he created. hes the player of the season in that league so far. we sell him for 1 mill and buy bentley for 18 lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Dec 30 2010, 11:45

[quote="Loughtonlegend"]ion maybe he got tired after playing the whole 90 minutes 48 hours earlyer .

Huh? Was it tiredness that had him stating that he should have signed for the goons?

did you see hes goals and the amount of chances he created. hes the player of the season in that league so far. we sell him for 1 mill and buy bentley for 18 lol

We may have made a mistake or we may not have, quite simply it is irrelevant now Lought. My interest is in the SPURS players on loan, not the twat who thought he is bigger than the club.

As for the money we got selling him, were you party to the deal? Do you know if there is a sell on clause, a first option to buy back?

Neither do I, but having seen the way we have operated with our transfers, do you honestly believe we've left ourselves short here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 05:49