The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Just had a terrible thought EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Just had a terrible thought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Just had a terrible thought EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Just had a terrible thought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Just had a terrible thought EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Just had a terrible thought EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Just had a terrible thought EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Just had a terrible thought EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Just had a terrible thought EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Just had a terrible thought Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
djfitzo
cstmrsking
spurslegend
seebee1944
shearspur
cynicsid
LOBO
11 posters

Just had a terrible thought

Poll

stay or go

[ 8 ]
    Just had a terrible thought Bar_left89%Just had a terrible thought Bar_right [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Just had a terrible thought Bar_left11%Just had a terrible thought Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Just had a terrible thought Empty Just had a terrible thought

Post by LOBO Fri Nov 19 2010, 21:41

I read today that levy is 100% committed to moving to east london and the MP David Lemmy has been in tslks with THFC & levy discussing the Olympic staduim proposal , water of a ducks back you may think, well today lemmy has said levy plans to move to the olympic stadium so that THFC can become a more lucrative product that will attract middle eastern or Russians to come and eventually buy the club outright .

Boris Johnson has gone on record to say he wants a big name to move into the olympic stadium preferrably a premiership side.

Now the way i look at it is if westham go down there is no way they will give that stadium to a Championship side not in a million years and the only other team in the frame is Spurs , westham are worried the spurs fans are worried and to be honest so am i , because if this happens money wise a good move yes but you can wave good bye to our history ...
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Just had a terrible thought Empty Re: Just had a terrible thought

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 00:33

LOBO wrote:I read today that levy is 100% committed to moving to east london and the MP David Lemmy has been in tslks with THFC & levy discussing the Olympic staduim proposal , water of a ducks back you may think, well today lemmy has said levy plans to move to the olympic stadium so that THFC can become a more lucrative product that will attract middle eastern or Russians to come and eventually buy the club outright .

Boris Johnson has gone on record to say he wants a big name to move into the olympic stadium preferrably a premiership side.

Now the way i look at it is if westham go down there is no way they will give that stadium to a Championship side not in a million years and the only other team in the frame is Spurs , westham are worried the spurs fans are worried and to be honest so am i , because if this happens money wise a good move yes but you can wave good bye to our history ...

I think we have to be a bit more open minded here because what we are asking for, is for THFC PLC to forego about £400 Million for the sake of remaining in a town that has constantly ripped us off and will do so in the future. And so that we can say, we was here first.

Well like it or not the team that has been prepared to move (4 times) and change it's name (4 times) has always had the edge over us in terms of developement and unsurprisingly acheivement.
    By far the majority of visiting Spurs fans come form far and wide and I wonder just how many more would come if they knew it would be an easier trip.

Stratford is open to all of Essex,Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk & London and would be one of the best stadium set ups in the world if it's done right.

Spurs would also be finacially better off by hundreds of Millions (the sort of money spent on Chelsea & City).

This would be in the hands of the owners but can you imagin Spurs in the best stadium in the world with the best squad in the world?? Dare we think like that.

Could Spurs become the next Man U? the team everyone wants to aspire to be like?

I would have to say if we moved we may just for once get the jump on all the opposition. If we stay, we will have the pride of a shiny new stadium in the right place and a debt that could be the ruin of us??

tough call.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Nov 20 2010, 01:22

WE STAY PUT- LEVY OUT. i liked him up to this point but if this is what he wants as his legacy to T.H.F.C. time for him to go. lets get the ball rolling, LEVY OUT !!!!!
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sat Nov 20 2010, 01:33

Sid you say Stratford is open to all of Essex,Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk & London and would be one of the best stadium set ups in the world if it's done right. What about Herts Beds and West of Tottenham where most supporters reside from my experience. The journey to E London is horrific. Did a quick poll of the people who sit around me and all bar one were against Stratford. The one lives in Chelmsford the rest of us live in an area from Enfield to Milton Keynes to the North and West. As I said on a previous thread on the subject I would no longer go if we did move. AGAINST

From a fans point of view we MUST stay and build.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 02:03

seebee1944 wrote:Sid you say Stratford is open to all of Essex,Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk & London and would be one of the best stadium set ups in the world if it's done right. What about Herts Beds and West of Tottenham where most supporters reside from my experience. The journey to E London is horrific. Did a quick poll of the people who sit around me and all bar one were against Stratford. The one lives in Chelmsford the rest of us live in an area from Enfield to Milton Keynes to the North and West. As I said on a previous thread on the subject I would no longer go if we did move. AGAINST

Sorry mate but I can be sure of one thing, and thats you would go because you love the club. The decistion we are all going to have to make is will I give up on the club I love if they decide to move? and for 95% the answer will be no. Then there will be the people that obstain right now because the thought of going to a dingy scruffy part of town on poor transport links with their family just dont appeal. They will start to turn up and will far outweigh the diehards.

Transport from all directions will be top draw after the Olympics, I pointed out those county's because of the fact that they dont currently provide a lot of fans when we know they are there.

Dont get me wrong here, given the choice my choice would be to stay, but I'l be dammed if I'm going to try and ruin the club because I dont like the new postcode.

Those goons might be happy and say they have N london, well if that means we can say we own london or better we own the league ffs, I'l take it.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 02:14

Sid you make a compelling case in favour of any move and your points are extremley well thought out & prsented. Yet . . . . . .
    I would hate to see the club move to East London. I'm Kent locked but I don't go to games as I cannot justify the expense of a game coming out of the family budget so any move would not affect me in terms of travelling as the cost would remain relatively the same. I'm just against the loss of history, heritage, roots & general identity of the club. To me it is a form of franchising. How could we remain Tottenham Hotspurs ? Would we end up being Stratford Hotspurs ?
    This issue is a real 'hot potato' but it needs, as you so rightly point out, level headed thinking & reaction . . . .
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 02:44

VisionarySound wrote:Sid you make a compelling case in favour of any move and your points are extremley well thought out & prsented. Yet . . . . . .
    I would hate to see the club move to East London. I'm Kent locked but I don't go to games as I cannot justify the expense of a game coming out of the family budget so any move would not affect me in terms of travelling as the cost would remain relatively the same. I'm just against the loss of history, heritage, roots & general identity of the club. To me it is a form of franchising. How could we remain Tottenham Hotspurs ? Would we end up being Stratford Hotspurs ?
    This issue is a real 'hot potato' but it needs, as you so rightly point out, level headed thinking & reaction . . . .
    Well, think about this, 70,000 seat stadium running at 95% capacity for most games. thats 3,500 empty seats. Now dont tell me if Spurs were offering £5.00 seats the day before a match you wouldnt be tempted. Or better still. right now Spurs hand out free tickets to schools local to Tottenham. I've benifitted from this a few times. what if you can get them for pre season matches as far away as Kent??

M25 M11. 25 Minuets from Dartford tunnel? EH?, EH? lol
    I think your exactly the type of fan Levy has in mind.
    How many fans that dont take the family now, would start to take them if they can get better prices on the seats?
    What about concerts in the stadium, Naming rights for the stadium and any amount of the surrounding areas in our controll. European finals & world cup matches. All good stuff.
    No Spurs fan wants to move, not one of us. but what if the choice was top tier football or not? Many clubs have done the big outlay thing and lost out.
    We will always be Tottenham Hotspur because it's where we are from, same as the goons will always be woolwich wanderers. And who saise we will leave altogether, we could own the land and sell off on lease and therefore always be part of Tottenham.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:04

Daniel Levy Planning To Sell Tottenham To A Middle East Or Russian Consortium - Tottenham MP David Lammy

*City rumours that Spurs chairman preparing for sale
    *Billionaire Joe Lewis has become more involved at club
    *Cost of redeveloping White Hart Lane could rise to £500m
    *London Mayor Boris Johnson 'wants a big club to get into Olympic Stadium"

By Wayne Veysey
    Nov 19, 2010 8:55:00 AM

EXCLUSIVE

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants Spurs to move to the Olympic Stadium so he can sell the club to a Russian or Middle East consortium for a higher price, Tottenham MP David Lammy has told Goal.com UK.

In an exclusive interview, Lammy claimed that, following two meetings with Levy over the last 48 hours, he is convinced that Spurs’ favoured stadium option is now to leave north London and move to Stratford.

Lammy, who was at a dinner with other parliamentarians and Levy at the Marriott County Hall Hotel in the City on Wednesday night and saw the Spurs chief again in a private meeting at White Hart Lane on Thursday morning, said: “It is Daniel’s intention to sell. That’s what is going around the rumour mill – that Tottenham will be sold to a Russian or Middle East consortium - and has been for some time.

“For him, it’s all about selling the club for the highest price. He would get a lot of money from the Olympic Stadium when it is built. I put that to him and he blushed.

“It’s about naming rights and the money Tottenham could get from the kind of site they would expect the Olympic Stadium to be. He thinks he can get this past the fans and that’s the end of it. He is deadly serious about these plans.

“Daniel made it clear that this is about money. That’s what he said to me, ‘This is about the bottom line’.”

Enic, in which Levy has a 29.4 per cent personal stake, owns 85 per cent of the club and is controlled by Bahamas-based billionaire Joe Lewis, who went to his first game in nine years last season and has become more involved at the club over the last 12 months.

Tottenham refused to comment on Lammy’s suggestion that they are paving the way for a sale but it is clear that the Olympic Stadium has become more than just a fall-back option.

Goal.com UK understands that the bill for redeveloping White Hart Lane has now risen far beyond the original £400m estimate to around £480million, and could reach £500m.

Despite gaining planning permission from Haringey Council, Spurs still have to acquire land for the Northumberland Development Project, as it is known, to deal with transport issues, and the club still have to meet the requirements of Section 106 agreements, which are donations paid to local authorities for investing in community projects.

As revealed by Goal.com UK last month, Spurs’ plan is to demolish the Olympic Stadium, build a ‘world class’ football venue in its place and fund a purpose-built athletics venue or redevelop the ailing national stadium at Crystal Palace to fulfil the athletics legacy that is key to securing the site.

Lammy is in no doubt that Tottenham’s last-minute proposal for the £537m Olympic Stadium is neither a red herring nor a bargaining chip designed to reduce the financial demands of English Heritage, Haringey Council and Transport for London.

“What gives me the impression that it is Daniel’s first choice is that he is about to spend quite a lot of money on this bid,” continued Lammy. “He wouldn’t tell me how much but he talked very positively about the prospect of moving.

“He didn’t recognise the concerns being put forward about athletics. He said this could easily be hosted somewhere else.

“Sir Keith Mills joined the Spurs board just over a year ago and it is clear he was brought in for his Olympic expertise. In the meeting on Wednesday night, Sir Keith was rigorous in his assessment that the Olympic Stadium is the best bid.

“They have effectively said that the White Hart Lane costs have risen. They are not sure how they could finance it, although they were not saying this before they got planning permission in September.”

Spurs plan to sell the 20-acre site at White Hart Lane to property developers to help part-fund the cost of moving to the site of the Olympic Stadium.

Negotiations will begin next week with the Olympic Park Legacy Company, which has a straight choice between Tottenham and the other short-listed bidder, West Ham. A preferred tenant could be selected by the end of the year, with contracts signed by spring.
    Lammy is convinced that Spurs’ connections, which extend to the highest political office in London, make them a strong candidate.

“The impression I get is that Boris Johnson [London mayor] is encouraging Spurs,” he added. “He was keen for Daniel to put in a bid in the first place. He wants a legacy of big club to get into the Olympic Stadium.

“Perhaps he has doubts about West Ham, I don’t know. The combination of Boris and Sir Keith Mills will mean that Spurs are prepared to put profits and future funds before club and community.”

http://www.goal.com
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:56

Now why would the MP of Hanrringay be singing like a Spurs fan and slagging off the chairman of the biggest sponser of the area after 5 years of putting blockers in the way and demanding Spurs pay out extortion levels of comunity grants a development funds as if he wanted us to leave the area.?

I'l tell you why, Daniel Levy, thats why.

Support the Levy one.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:01

MOVE TOTTENHAM IS A fcuking sh*t HOLE ITS A MANOR WHERE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER THE GAME TO GO AND GET A MEAL THAT WONT MAKE YOU ILL MOST OF THE LOCALS SURPPORT THE SCUM THOSE OF YOU ON HERE THAT DONT GO TO SPURS ARE LIVING IN A BUBBLE THOSE THAT GO AND THINK STAY MUST TURN UP WATCH THE GAME AND fcuk OFF ME I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A PLOT WHERE THE BOOZERS ARE TOP NOTCH THE FOOD GAFFS ARE TOP NOTCH AND YOU CAN MAKE A WHOLE DAY GOING TO SEE THE YID ARMY IF WE MOVE TO THE OLYMPIC SITE EVERYTHING WILL BE BRAND NEW RESTRANTS BOOZERS EVERYTHING AND IT WOULD SAVE US MILLIONS TOTTENHAM AS A MANOR DIED IN THE EARLY EIGHTIES AND HAS GOT WORSE AND WORSE FULL OF sh*t. FOR ME TO COMPEATE WITH THE BIG BOYS FOR YEARS TO COME MOOOOVE
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:37

spurslegend wrote:MOVE TOTTENHAM IS A fcuking sh*t HOLE ITS A MANOR WHERE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER THE GAME TO GO AND GET A MEAL THAT WONT MAKE YOU ILL MOST OF THE LOCALS SURPPORT THE SCUM THOSE OF YOU ON HERE THAT DONT GO TO SPURS ARE LIVING IN A BUBBLE THOSE THAT GO AND THINK STAY MUST TURN UP WATCH THE GAME AND fcuk OFF ME I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A PLOT WHERE THE BOOZERS ARE TOP NOTCH THE FOOD GAFFS ARE TOP NOTCH AND YOU CAN MAKE A WHOLE DAY GOING TO SEE THE YID ARMY IF WE MOVE TO THE OLYMPIC SITE EVERYTHING WILL BE BRAND NEW RESTRANTS BOOZERS EVERYTHING AND IT WOULD SAVE US MILLIONS TOTTENHAM AS A MANOR DIED IN THE EARLY EIGHTIES AND HAS GOT WORSE AND WORSE FULL OF sh*t. FOR ME TO COMPEATE WITH THE BIG BOYS FOR YEARS TO COME MOOOOVE

Never Red. LOL

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:46

im with dave on this. apart from the ground Tottenham is a dump. the amount of times i eaten down there and its been rank. Theres a few decent pubs but thats it.

stratford is on the central line. for a lot of people it would mean 1 train home. or a short treck to liverpool street. we would own london.

like dave said after the game theres not much else down tottenham high road. stratford you have so many options to go after the game

you can go see a film. go thearter. loads of clubs ie reflex @ the bank.

the only thing im worried about is the ground being only half full.
    we never sell out home games unless its a big game so how wil we sell out 60/80k. I would like to see the ticket prices being of a decent price so its full. £25/35 for normal seets and £45/55 top seats and charge the away fans double bubble lol

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:46

yea dave whats going on with the red lol

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:47

2 post from me in less then a minutelol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 04:56

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/458919888?-19389
    Read it

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 05:24

i read it. i think we should move
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Nov 20 2010, 09:02

LUV YOU LOUGHT LOL AS FOR THE RED IT WAS IN MEMORY OF SIDS SHORTS LOL
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sat Nov 20 2010, 09:07

spurslegend wrote:LUV YOU LOUGHT LOL AS FOR THE RED IT WAS IN MEMORY OF SIDS SHORTS LOL
    LOL, got you back now.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Nov 20 2010, 09:11

theres not much more to say if you boys are happy to be run out of town with our tail between our legs by the pikeys up the road with their big new stadium in our NORTH LONDON . have a look at some of the vids on you tube at our history at the lane, baz posted one not long ago that could bring a tear to your eye. enough to make your heart bleed thinking of us upping sticks and moving to some souless state of the art mausoleom in east london and leaving it all to the squaters in red.it seems a lot of you think were going to move and win the league and everything else, dream on youll have a nice new shiny stadium with no soul and johnny come latelys. good luck

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 09:48

Rep Shear, that post nearly bought a tear to me eye . . . . . ..

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 10:00

cynicsid wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Sid you make a compelling case in favour of any move and your points are extremley well thought out & prsented. Yet . . . . . .
    Well, think about this, 70,000 seat stadium running at 95% capacity for most games. thats 3,500 empty seats. Now dont tell me if Spurs were offering £5.00 seats the day before a match you wouldnt be tempted. Or better still. right now Spurs hand out free tickets to schools local to Tottenham. I've benifitted from this a few times. what if you can get them for pre season matches as far away as Kent??

M25 M11. 25 Minuets from Dartford tunnel? EH?, EH? lol
    I think your exactly the type of fan Levy has in mind.
    How many fans that dont take the family now, would start to take them if they can get better prices on the seats?
    What about concerts in the stadium, Naming rights for the stadium and any amount of the surrounding areas in our controll. European finals & world cup matches. All good stuff.
    No Spurs fan wants to move, not one of us. but what if the choice was top tier football or not? Many clubs have done the big outlay thing and lost out.
    We will always be Tottenham Hotspur because it's where we are from, same as the goons will always be woolwich wanderers. And who saise we will leave altogether, we could own the land and sell off on lease and therefore always be part of Tottenham.

Sid do you really think Franchise FC will sell seats to me & my family for a fiver a go ? Nope, they'd rather see them empty or sell them to the corporate cocksuckers who pretend to support football these days. Some people are making a case for becoming nomads and becoming no different to "fly emirates fc". Your points are well thought out Sid and carry the weight of seasoned judgement . . . . . . . YET . . . .
    Do you really want the move ? Would it truely sit comfertable with you ? How much money would we really save ? Is a few bob in the bank worth the price of your teams soul ? Would we have a team to challenge for honours or would we have nothing but a team of mercenaries who have no idea of the the proud history of Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club ? Whatever the financial benefits for me the moral, yes moral, benefits would just not weigh up . . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Sat Nov 20 2010, 11:37

Guy's I'm sure we all agree that football is very much a business and any club is dependent upon it.

Sentiment and Business dont live very well side by side.
    I would Love and like to see Spurs remain in it's current location, but not at a potential risk to it's longer term prospects albeit perhaps long after we have all gone.

Does anybody on here get the feeling that, Lammy and Boris are trying to make things so difficult, so that they push us towards the East? They would much rather us then West Ham who may not be in the prem.
    How p*ssed will the Spam be if we move on to their manor. As p*ssed as we were, when, the Arsenil moved in. Any how, the a*se have made the changes in their History, that has not hinderd there progress!
    (East London Derby)

History, is largly a collection of past events, chapters. If it becomes so that Spurs move across the border. It will be the Supporters that will create the legendary atmosphere and the club that will write the next chapter in it's History with future sucssesses. Should we choose only to focus on the downside, then the downside is exactley what you will see.

C'mon Strattford Hotspur

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 19:06

seebee1944 wrote:Sid you say Stratford is open to all of Essex,Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk & London and would be one of the best stadium set ups in the world if it's done right. What about Herts Beds and West of Tottenham where most supporters reside from my experience. The journey to E London is horrific. Did a quick poll of the people who sit around me and all bar one were against Stratford. The one lives in Chelmsford the rest of us live in an area from Enfield to Milton Keynes to the North and West. As I said on a previous thread on the subject I would no longer go if we did move. AGAINST

Seebee ! one of the reasons i gave up going to whl from where i live in essex is because of the complication of getting there, as you say going to whl from those areas you mention is pretty well easy, but would be horrific if the club moved to stratford ! and thats what i have to put up with now and there are loads of tottenham supporters in the area of essex i live in.

Having said that i am not advocating a move to stratford for spurs, as i wouldnt attend home games the way i did in my long lost youth all those years back anyway ! but i might go to some ?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 19:17

Just a thought ! many of us on here regard our club as one of the bigger clubs in the premiership, however when you see home gate attendances for man utd and attendance figures at whl of 35.000 approx it really does hit home that man utd are a bigger club than us, and its not just man utd that have a ground that can acommodate so many more fans than we at whl.......

But we want to compete with the big clubs, we want to be on a par with them when it comes to buying the top players, we want cl footie each season, we moan when we are presented with a record that states we havent won away at the ground of a top four club for x-amount of years.

I dont agree with tottenham moving to east london, its scandalous, but maybe levy sees it as the only way we can get up there with the man utds, barcelonas etc etc etc.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Nov 20 2010, 20:30

spurslegend wrote:MOVE TOTTENHAM IS A fcuking sh*t HOLE ITS A MANOR WHERE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER THE GAME TO GO AND GET A MEAL THAT WONT MAKE YOU ILL MOST OF THE LOCALS SURPPORT THE SCUM THOSE OF YOU ON HERE THAT DONT GO TO SPURS ARE LIVING IN A BUBBLE THOSE THAT GO AND THINK STAY MUST TURN UP WATCH THE GAME AND fcuk OFF ME I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A PLOT WHERE THE BOOZERS ARE TOP NOTCH THE FOOD GAFFS ARE TOP NOTCH AND YOU CAN MAKE A WHOLE DAY GOING TO SEE THE YID ARMY IF WE MOVE TO THE OLYMPIC SITE EVERYTHING WILL BE BRAND NEW RESTRANTS BOOZERS EVERYTHING AND IT WOULD SAVE US MILLIONS TOTTENHAM AS A MANOR DIED IN THE EARLY EIGHTIES AND HAS GOT WORSE AND WORSE FULL OF sh*t. FOR ME TO COMPEATE WITH THE BIG BOYS FOR YEARS TO COME MOOOOVE

Everything you say Dave is right, WHL is a pig to get to and a pig to get out of,Seven Sisters tube is mor often then note shut, leaving the overground the only option and we know what the trains arelike there,old and slow, the Gilpins cant hold all the fans, so if you want something half decent to eat and drink, you have to get there crack of sparra's. Getting to the Olympic stadium would be a breeze for most and they are upgrading Stratford station too. We probably dont always sell at at home because a lot of fans dont bother to check as its always showing sold out on the web site. Dont forget you have to take into account how many away fans turn up. We have a massive waiting list for season tickets and im sure that if most fans knew they had a good chance of getting a ticket, we would fill it.
    My only problem might be the Hammer wannabes starting trouble at every home game,the council would have to have a huge operation every home game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 22:26