The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Lets change the subject with this one ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Lets change the subject with this one ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Lets change the subject with this one !

Lets change the subject with this one ! Empty Lets change the subject with this one !

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:20

So harry is shortlisted for the england job according to media reports today.

If he does go who would you want in charge?

Well i will be my usually controversial self and put forward a couple of names for the mix.

1) Alex macleish.........done well on a limited budget at brum, think he would be dangerous with a few more big ones to spend.

2)Owen Coyle...yeah he,s gone quietly about his business at bolton and got them up there with nothing to spend.

3) kevin Bond....? untried and untested and too much of a gamble imo, but is he the reason harry has spurs playing so well since his arrival ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Lets change the subject with this one ! Empty Re: Lets change the subject with this one !

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:28

Owen Coyle. Think the bloke has got Bolton playing some amazing football. With big players and big money behind him he could be dynamite.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Lets change the subject with this one ! Empty Re: Lets change the subject with this one !

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:32

lewspurs wrote:

So harry is shortlisted for the england job according to media reports today.

If he does go who would you want in charge?

Well i will be my usually controversial self and put forward a couple of names for the mix.

1) Alex macleish.........done well on a limited budget at brum, think he would be dangerous with a few more big ones to spend.

2)Owen Coyle...yeah he,s gone quietly about his business at bolton and got them up there with nothing to spend.

3) kevin Bond....? untried and untested and too much of a gamble imo, but is he the reason harry has spurs playing so well since his arrival ?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:34

wierd my post was lost

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:35

I thought you were saying the hamster lob ! santa
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:36

I wrote Martin O'Neal or Steve Bruce, would like to see someone with prem experience
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:37

lewspurs wrote:

lol thats a ground hog
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:44

BazSpur wrote:Owen Coyle. Think the bloke has got Bolton playing some amazing football. With big players and big money behind him he could be dynamite.

Not for me Baz, yes they now and again break out into a passing game, but having watched them for 90 minutes against, its was mainly long ball to Davies and thats exactly what he would do with Crouch.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:48

ITZ A HAMSTER!!!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:09

djfitzo wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Owen Coyle. Think the bloke has got Bolton playing some amazing football. With big players and big money behind him he could be dynamite.

Not for me Baz, yes they now and again break out into a passing game, but having watched them for 90 minutes against, its was mainly long ball to Davies and thats exactly what he would do with Crouch.

Maybe he feels he has no choice sometimes dj. Perhaps like harry they decide to play it that way sometimes if all else fails.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:29

BazSpur wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:

Maybe he feels he has no choice sometimes dj. Perhaps like harry they decide to play it that way sometimes if all else fails.
    Who knows, with better players, Coyle might be more expansive, still think the old farts at the fa wont vote for Harry with his tarnished reputation.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:44

i used to want oneil but changed my mind now. villa fans used to moan that oneil always used the same players. and hardly ever gave the reserves a chance. plus every time we played villa we batterd them even though we normally draw.

owen coyel would be a good shout. i bet he would run here if offerd even though he when he left burnley he said he would of only left for bolton lol

my 1st choice would be jose but theres no way he will leave real madrid yet. i would love hes arrogance here at spurs. windin up other mangers.

so i would want either owen or gus hiddink
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 04:50

LOBO wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

lol thats a ground hog

Its a rat surely ... And everytime one of your posts is on screen , our cat cat here jumps up onto my comp table and takes a stalking stance lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 04:51

Oh and like Loughtan,,,,,,,,,,,,Gus Hiddink ....
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:00

I would also go with Hiddink 'IF' Harry were to leave, full of experience, has managed in loads of different countries at club & international level, and is currently coach for Turkey.

But saying that, we dont know whats happening with Harry, he's got a contract till 2013, its just media talk i think. Capello will be taking england into the Euro 2012 championship.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 05:02

Well lets hope if Harry leaves we dont end up with Capello ...
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 09:46

MAXIMUS wrote: ITZ A HAMSTER!!!!!

Its a Puppet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously you don'k know your a*se from your chelski

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 23:08