The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Lionel Messi in the Spurs team

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  Empty Lionel Messi in the Spurs team

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Oct 21 2011, 09:19

I watched online highlights of the CL Barca game versus the Czeh team Viktoria Plazen and it was like watching the Lionel Messi show ...... Everything was through him and really Barca should've scored 6 or 7 .....

Was thinking if only he was in our team lol

If he were say with us just this one season and played in nearly all the games , where do you think we would be now and at the end of the season ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  Empty Re: Lionel Messi in the Spurs team

Post by BazSpur Fri Oct 21 2011, 09:30

Champions Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  959550
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Oct 21 2011, 15:50

In receivership!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Oct 21 2011, 16:57

ionman34 wrote:In receivership!

lol!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Oct 21 2011, 17:00

Who needs Messi..... we've got Dos Santos Get

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21 2011, 23:50

ArnieArdiles wrote:I watched online highlights of the CL Barca game versus the Czeh team Viktoria Plazen and it was like watching the Lionel Messi show ...... Everything was through him and really Barca should've scored 6 or 7 .....

Was thinking if only he was in our team lol

If he were say with us just this one season and played in nearly all the games , where do you think we would be now and at the end of the season ?

Other football news surely arnold ? the barca game vs plazen,messi aint spurs, and its irrelevant to start imagining the impossible.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Oct 22 2011, 11:36

BazSpur wrote:Champions Lionel Messi in the Spurs team  959550

Lol ...not sure about that Baz but deffo would've beat the Geordies last Sunday but I like your thinking cheers
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Oct 22 2011, 11:45

Don't be a spoilsport Ion Crying or Very sad but then perhaps it's my fault as I didn't make myself clear in the opening post .. Rolling Eyes

Messi is here on a season long deal due to his falling out with Barcelona .... All of Europe's elite clubs wanted him but he chose WHL ... Was quoted at The Spurs Lodge whilst sporting the famous white shirt, "I Always dreamed that one play I would play for the Hotspur" .....Similar to Bad Ade ....

Oh and Barca like Citeh are having to stump up the majority of his weekly wage
    tongue
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Oct 22 2011, 11:48

HotspurRoper wrote:Who needs Messi..... we've got Dos Santos Get

Damn it , another spoilsport .... Well that's this thread fecked ....Cheers Ropes gutted lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Oct 22 2011, 13:14

ArnieArdiles wrote:

Don't be a spoilsport Ion Crying or Very sad but then perhaps it's my fault as I didn't make myself clear in the opening post .. Rolling Eyes

Messi is here on a season long deal due to his falling out with Barcelona .... All of Europe's elite clubs wanted him but he chose WHL ... Was quoted at The Spurs Lodge whilst sporting the famous white shirt, "I Always dreamed that one play I would play for the Hotspur" .....Similar to Bad Ade ....

tongue

I put up a post that Aitch had made a cheeky bid for Lye-oh-narl (pronounced in a deep Jamaican accent) during the transfer window shennanigans and you all laughed at me.

I'm telling you now, his Old man is a die hard Yid after Ossie and Rickie came over.

At this moment in time he's engineering a move to Spurs but won't hand in a transfer request as it would be 'disrespectful,' but wages aren't an issue because 'Love of his boyhood club' pays him all he needs.

HM Government is currently trying to work out how they can Tax him for that.

I know this ............ Because I'm ............ I ....... T .......... K ..........

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 00:46

Lucky i didnt do this thread arnie, it would have been where it should be in other news within minutes.
    Its the biggest load of........ ! ever, even taarabt posts are put in other football news and he has actually played for tottenham and has some connection, messi has nil only supposed hearsay.

As much interest as the thread has conjured up on a whimsical basis it is still non spurs.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 02:05

Not only non-spurs but the biggest load of conjecture bollox that iv@e ever heard.!
    nose
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 23 2011, 03:02

Borderline I would say Lew. Which is why it hasn't been moved. The title of the thread is Lionel Messi In The Spurs Team. so there is a Spurs connection. ion then followed on with Arry's cheeky bid. If the thread had been titled Lionel Messi it would have been moved. Every thread is taken on it's merits Lew. You really shouldn't assume we have it in for you. it's not true.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 03:36

BazSpur wrote:Borderline I would say Lew. Which is why it hasn't been moved. The title of the thread is Lionel Messi In The Spurs Team. so there is a Spurs connection. ion then followed on with Arry's cheeky bid. If the thread had been titled Lionel Messi it would have been moved. Every thread is taken on it's merits Lew. You really shouldn't assume we have it in for you. it's not true.

lol! i know its not true baz, so no problems there at all, its just that i keep up with the transfer gossip and i havent even found this in joking form.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Oct 23 2011, 06:53

ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

tongue

I put up a post that Aitch had made a cheeky bid for Lye-oh-narl (pronounced in a deep Jamaican accent) during the transfer window shennanigans and you all laughed at me.

I'm telling you now, his Old man is a die hard Yid after Ossie and Rickie came over.

At this moment in time he's engineering a move to Spurs but won't hand in a transfer request as it would be 'disrespectful,' but wages aren't an issue because 'Love of his boyhood club' pays him all he needs.

I know this ............ Because I'm ............ I ....... T .......... K ..........

Yep, Ion I remember your Lionel Messi thread ...

This one:

https://tottenham-hotspur.forumotion.com/t5960-messi-head-turned-by-spurs-interest

Was well written by your good self so as to make a point in your own humorous way about us all lapping up the media bullsh*t ... Was a fun read and a lesson learned lol

Another thing that's struck me now I've read your old thread again, is the glum plum appearance on it with his two posts, by Mr.I'm Persecuted For My Originality, ...Noted that in neither of those two posts did he ask for the removal of your Lionel Messi thread from Spurs Chat to another section, not a peep and yet on this one I get his
    BSflag
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Oct 23 2011, 06:58

MAXIMUS wrote:Not only non-spurs but the biggest load of conjecture bollox that iv@e ever heard.!
    nose

Wow wtf .....You don't post in weeks and then you come on with that lol

Whats the matter Max you out of ideas with copy & paste ?

A whole one line post from you using your own words ......Wow whatever next ?

Perhaps some thoughts on tomorrows game away to Blackburn in the match thread ?

Nope , I've just had a quick look on the match thread and nothing , just this one show post to have a dig and then go slithering back under the rock....

You're a Yido ....... Yeah course you're ......
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sun Oct 23 2011, 07:11

BazSpur wrote:Borderline I would say Lew. Which is why it hasn't been moved. The title of the thread is Lionel Messi In The Spurs Team. so there is a Spurs connection. ion then followed on with Arry's cheeky bid. If the thread had been titled Lionel Messi it would have been moved. Every thread is taken on it's merits Lew. You really shouldn't assume we have it in for you. it's not true.

It's okay Baz .....Just pull the thread down, I'm done here anyway .....

I've just spent the last few hours on another forum, on a live football match thread sharing a few jokes and wot not, watching and commenting on the Pool game versus Norwich ..Also exchanging posts about tomorrows game and then I come on here and read the BS by these miserable sods who call themselves Yids, who find the time to get their digs in but cant be asked to comment on tomorrows game ....Theres a few like that on here I'm sorry to say and they wont be happy till this forum is gone , believe me ..... ......

This is what happens when you appease the level of abuse we saw from a few weeks back .....

Que the comeback of a non Spurs related post in a the Spurs section, with of course a Spurs title by Mr Persecuted .....

So Good luck to you, Vis and the other good Yids on here ..laters...COYS

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 07:26

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

tongue

Yep, Ion I remember your Lionel Messi thread ...

This one:

https://tottenham-hotspur.forumotion.com/t5960-messi-head-turned-by-spurs-interest

Was well written by your good self so as to make a point in your own humorous way about us all lapping up the media bullsh*t ... Was a fun read and a lesson learned lol

Another thing that's struck me now I've read your old thread again, is the glum plum appearance on it with his two posts, by Mr.I'm Persecuted For My Originality, ...Noted that in neither of those two posts did he ask for the removal of your Lionel Messi thread from Spurs Chat to another section, not a peep and yet on this one I get his
    BSflag

Glad you took the time to look it up ! you were the one arnie that persistently remarked on my posts that they were 1) duplicated threads and therefore should be merged, adding in your little quips (poor baz / vis) more work for them............or !
    2) That the post belonged in another section of the forum.
    If you can make remarks like that then dont be surprised that you get it done back to you.

The truth is that i couldnt care less what people write, as i didnt in ions thread,or anyone elses thread on here whether its a duplicate or not, its you that decided to start the pointing out of duplicated threads etc ........and now dont like it done back .
    Sorry mate, i would just have left it to baz and vis to sort out the merging or moving a thread to another forum section, you started this BSflag

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 08:02

Baz ! i really dont know what arnolds problem is, if you look back on my old threads (lewspurs) or now simply guest you will find that he points out it should be merged or moved, he did this a couple of times .
    I have simply returned the compliment because i viewed the messi thread as non spurs, and now he wants me to look the villian by turning it in on here and saying some of us want the forum closed !
    I have never voiced on here that someones post is a duplicate or should be moved.....only his ! and now he throws his toys out the pram .
    Also trying to get ion involved ? why ? because i didnt ask for ions thread to be moved to non spurs ? as i said i dont care what people write, its up to you and vis to merge or whatever, its just that he had to comment on my material and i have on his.
    What comes to mind here is people in glass houses, and of course i am in the middle of it again simply by saying its non spurs ! he voiced his opinion on mine and i have done the same.

Last edited by Mr Plums. on Sun Oct 23 2011, 08:04; edited 1 time in total
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 23 2011, 08:03

Oh dear. Why do I bother?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Oct 23 2011, 08:38

Shake my head

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 09:26

yep i got to stick up for baz and vis and the mods here. I dont know what people want from this forum. everyone trying to attention seek because they dont get there own way or when someone dont like there post.

is it because theres no other fans to argue with so we turn on ourselfs
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 23 2011, 10:37

See that lads? Thats tumble weed blowing through what used to be a great forum back in the day.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Oct 23 2011, 12:39

BazSpur wrote:See that lads? Thats tumble weed blowing through what used to be a great forum back in the day.

Where is it? Where is it?

Now I'm no Angel on here as I've spat the dummy myself here. Gotta say thank you to you guys for not rubbing my nose in it too. But wtf? God only knows where this all came from, especially as the thread was started as a speculative giggle.

I think I'm going to have to revert to my AOHELL Yoga classes once more to restore some serenity to this most salubrious of boards.

That's word of the day btw, salubrious that is. I have to get it into a conversation at least 3 times today.

No one said it had to be a spoken conversation ............... So I win. woo hoo

Anyway, if you would all take a seat and assume the Lotus position ............. and after 3 ...............

one, two, three .......... Oooooooooohhhhhhmmmmmm .............. Oooooooooooohhhhmmmmmm
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 23 2011, 20:07

Lol, feel better already. I don't know mate,just when I think it's all running smoothly along comes that bit of railway track that derails the train again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 21:20