The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
crouch EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
crouch EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
crouch EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
crouch EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
crouch EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
crouch EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
crouch EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
crouch EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
crouch EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

crouch Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ionman34
BazSpur
LOBO
7 posters

crouch

crouch Empty crouch

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 06:46

He missed two sitters today and on both occasions the ball was in our net minutes later, but its ok he finds it funny. He should be fined for his reaction after the second header. Why are you laughing why?

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

crouch Empty Re: crouch

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 09:05

I don't like him full stop, he cant run , hes in the worse form of his life , he looks void of confidence and self belief , today i just thought the sooner he goes the better, we need better quality imo
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 10:04

You can bet a pound to a penny though when he plays against us for Stoke or who ever he will score against us. It's sod's law isn't iot?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 11:32

yep he prob get a hat trick lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 29 2011, 11:49

He was garbage once again.

He was in the right place at the right time.

AND. THAT. WAS. IT.

He couldn't hit a Cows a*se with a Banjo if you sat the Cow ON the Banjo!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 21:06

He couldn't hit a Cows a*se with a Banjo if you sat the Cow ON the Banjo!!

crouch 348204
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 21:16

Terrible miss with the header in the first half toward the Park Lane. My West Highland Terrier could have scored that let alone Arry's wife Sandra.

<li class="rg_li" style="width:173px;height:137px">crouch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgGbYvcPfOPDeU8qdmyHkZLaqDhQAFqo_yIbc7QYenLF7l7y4AMUI2UPvqtw</li>
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon Aug 29 2011, 21:35

Looks like he can control the ball as well Baz unlike Crouch.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 21:50

lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:43

But he was hardly featured in our pre-season games ...

No run out, even against a second string Hearts team that was 5-0 down from a first leg ...

And he gets picked to play against Man City , yeah Man City ... The manager is to blame for putting Crouch into that situation...

Harry is clueless....
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:46

At least Defoe had a go he looked like his old self again
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:58

ArnieArdiles wrote:But he was hardly featured in our pre-season games ...

No run out, even against a second string Hearts team that was 5-0 down from a first leg ...

And he gets picked to play against Man City , yeah Man City ... The manager is to blame for putting Crouch into that situation...

Harry is clueless....

Yeah, it's the managers fault he can't head a ball into the back of the net when it's put on a platter 6 yards out.

Good spot that Arnie.

It's not just him though, Bales mss was Godawful, Lennon in the opening minute, VDV.

It took our CH to put us on the scoresheet once again.

There's a massive gulf between the finishing ability of Citeh etc and us. Hopefully Adabad can bridge that somewhat.

Having said that, Aitch f*cked up Royally with his CM choice. Krancjar should never have started but been used as sub for Modric when he decided to go missing.

In fact drop the little cnut for the next few. Don't give him Cheatski OR a fucing game.

And tell the little cnut that he may as well cry himself to sleep for the next 2 years 'cos he'll be here for that time.

See how much interest Cheatski have in him then.

f*ck I'm livid at the little cnut.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:02

ionman34 wrote:

Harry is clueless....

Yeah, it's the managers fault he can't head a ball into the back of the net when it's put on a platter 6 yards out.

Good spot that Arnie.

It's not just him though, Bales mss was Godawful, Lennon in the opening minute, VDV.

There's a massive gulf between the finishing ability of Citeh etc and us. Hopefully Adabad can bridge that somewhat.

Having said that, Aitch f*cked up Royally with his CM choice. Krancjar should never have started but been used as sub for Modric when he decided to go missing.

In fact drop the little cnut for the next few. Don't give him Cheatski OR a fucing game.

And tell the little cnut that he may as well cry himself to sleep for the next 2 years 'cos he'll be here for that time.

Of course its the managers fault ?

Its not like crouch has all of a sudden hit bad form, mate hes been dreadful

for a good part of a year now with so many sitters, harry picks the team, and if he

decides to go with crouch then you have to ask why , are we that one directional that we

can only field crouch even though hes shight , arry picks the team.. end of
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:46

ionman34 wrote:

Harry is clueless....

Good spot that Arnie.

Crouch has never been a Spurs player in my eyes Ion .....Ive said so enough times .... But on this occasion I'm questioning the wisdom of a manager selecting the player who's barely featured in our pre season games, against a team our manager says is up there with Barcelona ....

Harry's team selection had me and the guys I watched the game with baffled and fearfull of a tonking..... It was as if Harry wanted to prove a point to the watching Levy , release the funds for a defensive midfielder or this is what happens ....

Even Man City played with two holding midfielders Toure and Barry and it was only when they were ahead, did either really become adventerous ...

I'd have liked to have seen us shore up our midfield as best we could but as you say Harry f*cked up ....The defence needed protection against one of the best forward lines in the game ..

-----------------Friedel--------------------
    Corluka----Dawson----Bassong--Bae
    --------Livermore------ Kaboul
    ------------------VDV
    Lennon------Defoe-------Bale
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:53

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Harry is clueless....

Good spot that Arnie.

Crouch has never been a Spurs player in my eyes Ion .....Ive said so enough times .... But on this occasion I'm questioning the wisdom of a manager selecting the player who's barely featured in our pre season games, against a team our manager says is up there with Barcelona ....

Harry's team selection had me and the guys I watched the game with baffled and fearfull of a tonking..... It was as if Harry wanted to prove a point to the watching Levy , release the funds for a defensive midfielder or this is what happens ....

Even Man City played with two holding midfielders Toure and Barry and it was only when they were ahead, did either really become adventerous ...

I'd have liked to have seen us shore up our midfield as best we could but as you say Harry f*cked up ....The defence needed protection against one of the best forward lines in the game ..

-----------------Friedel--------------------
    Corluka----Dawson----Bassong--Bae
    --------Livermore------ Kaboul
    ------------------VDV
    Lennon------Defoe-------Bale

Good team that Arnie should of done that VDV to roam and Livermore Kaboul protect the back four if we can see that why cant Arry ? as for Crouch is Arry banging Abby Clancy love they must be some reason hes come out and said hes not going to Stoke
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Aug 30 2011, 01:05

lol Mark...Crouchy and Sandra probs more likely lol

I'm sure Kaboul has played in the midfield holding role before and not done to bad ?....

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 02:13

i agree with you both. crouch should of scored but then to play him without no pre season and expect him to last 90minutes is crazy.

as is kranker in the middle. why not kaboul in there.
    the hearts game he should of tried these things out,
    wheres bentley and gio . we are paying them so they should be in the sqaud,

im no fan of bentley but he played last bunch of games we got 4th

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 04:09

Thats a team I would agree with Arnie. Maybe Walker at right-back to bomb forward ? We have protection to look after him . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 08:16

FOUND THIS

I bumped into him at the Thamarai bar and Indian restaurant in Central
    London. He was having a few drinks with some mates. I spent to whole
    evening trying to get the dutch courage to walk up to him and when I did
    I asked him if the rumours of him leaving were untrue and he said “it
    was all Bollox mate, Im not going anywhere you have my word”. I
    thanked him and walked away with a fake look of joy on my face (but inside I was dying).

Two things really....

(1) His not going to leave or at least if he had his way

(2) His “you have my word” comment implies that he thinks
    the fans dont want him to leave. Why else would you say “you have my
    word” unless your making a promise to someone who actually wants to you
    say.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Aug 30 2011, 09:17

im happy if he stays, not saying i want him starting every week cos i be happy with defoe and ade or ade and pav, but if we dont get anyone else in im happy with crouch on the bench for options when things aint working.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2011, 11:15

crouch 742020
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Aug 31 2011, 12:08

VisionarySound wrote:Thats a team I would agree with Arnie. Maybe Walker at right-back to bomb forward ? We have protection to look after him . . . .

Thats another option Harry refused to take Vis .... Walker couldve started at right-back like you say and Corluka if I recall correctly, had a couple of pre-season games in the holding role, pretty sure he did ...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 02:41

VIS CAN YOU MOVE THIS THREAD PLEASE . HES GONE HES NOT A SPURS PLAYER ANYMORE LOL

I WANT ALL TRACE OF HIM GONE.
    Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Sep 02 2011, 02:55

There you go Lought lol.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 02:57

I Have a big smile on my face. thank you baz