The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
LOBO
BazSpur
HotspurRoper
7 posters

Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic

Post by MarkA249 Mon Sep 26 2011, 23:57

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    MarkA249 wrote:Cant understand all the Kaboul loving but hey thats my opinion he had a good game anyone watched any re runs of the game see the back pass he did if Freidel had not been alert could of scored then the big donkey touch what give them a corner could easly have scored from as for the goal Arnie have u seen the size of Kaboul yes the wigan player does well to sheild it but Kaboul gets shoved off rather too easily. If Kaboul gets better i will hold my hands up and admit i got it wrong but to me hes our dodgy link. I dont mind him just think hes dodgy we will find out how good he is next week in the derby against V Persie

Mark , having re-read the thread, I actually think I've just simply got caught up here in the crossfire between you and Lought over your faves ...Dawson for you and Kaboul for Lought.. Rolling Eyes ..

All central defenders have their hairy moments unless their name's Ledley King...

The team that played Wigan is a good one and if it were to be improved I agree with you, Kaboul's spot is one of the positions most likely....

So no Kaboul loving , I'm just saying Kaboul's performance wasn't so bad to be singled out for individual criticism and the goal we conceded was more down to Benny's loss of possession...Look at it again and you can see that all our back-line as well as the rest of the team were caught wrong footed by the error ..

My main concern was how a sloppy attitude swept throughout the whole the team once having gone 2-0 up ...You cant take you foot off the pedal at 2-0 against any team and that's what we did just before half-time and then it continued into the second -half, don't we ever learn? ....

On another day and against better opponents we could well have been punished and we be sat here bemoaning how 3 points became one or even worse...

Kaboul loving was a turn of phrase bit harshly put sorry Arnie having re read it myself instead of just the last page i am being too harsh on Kaboul maybe its cause i like Dawson too much that Lought slagging him off has turned me into Dawsons lover lol! yes all defenders have hairy moments some more than others and yes you r right all the back line messed up nobody expected Benny to do what he did. Sorry to u again Arnie and to Ropes too cause after ive read it back ts u too who it seems to be aimed at about Kaboul. lesson learned dont post soon as u get up lol!

Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Wigan Athletic

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 02:18

spurs minus dawson equals cleen sheets. and it should be 5 now if ekotto never made a mistake and thats also with 130 mins at stoke. some bad player kaboul is lol
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Sep 27 2011, 03:13

Lought im not going to get into this anymore we would argue till the cows come home this is the last thing im going to say on it your not really thinking things through king plays equal clean sheets your saying it should be 5 without bennys mistake ok if Stoke had a decent striker and Walters didnt miss when put through we would of conceded its all ifs and maybes. Dawson and Kaboul both played against City and Utd conceded 8 so its all Dawsons fault dont be naive lought Agero took Dawson apart Dzeko got 4 who was marking him Kaboul. We will soon see when Dawson comes back and he partners King, hmmmm went to Anfield last season won 2-0 first time in how many seasons defence King and Dawson shocking isnt he lol

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 03:25

ye it does help having king there.
    dawson came back from injury last jan and we only kept 2 clean sheets for the reminder of the season and that was when kaboul was injurid

kaboul is stil young but has more qualitys to hes game and can be up there with the best

daws been at spurs ages and had loads of games with king and yea hes a good decent defender but he cant read the game, hes forever having to slide in to make up for hes poor poistion play. good defenders hardly ever slide tackle yet daws forever on hes bum

kaboul has more pace. he better in the air. he can read the game and brings the ball out like rio does
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 27 2011, 06:02

Was talking to a Spurs supporter today. They said the same thing as Mark, Daws and King together are brilliant. King keeps Dawson on the right track, he plays much better when King is talking to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 02:41