The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
sack him EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
sack him EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
sack him EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
sack him EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
sack him EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
sack him EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
sack him EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
sack him EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
sack him EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

sack him Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
djfitzo
anicoll5
BazSpur
shearspur
8 posters

sack him

sack him Empty sack him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 09:24

if we finnish 5th he should be sacked
    hes come out today and said he dont know if he wants the england job. hes our manager thts like bale saying i dont know if i would want to go man c.

people that saying we was bottom when he took over 2points from 8 bloody games

well last season west brom was in worst poistion and turned it round.
    sunderland this season .
    how can people say we would go down after 8 games is stupid.
    with the sqaud we have.
    then we somehow get top4 mainly because it was mancini first season at man c.
    top 4 you say so we should go and get top players yet hardly spent any money
    last season in the league we was poor. our excuess was we had champions league run lol
    yet man u are fighting for league now and also play europa league thurs sunday and they use strong team.

then last jan we was 4th and chelsea was about 12 points behind and thye went and caught us and overtook us
    2 weeks ago we was 12 points behind arsenal and now 1 point

yet harry still wont be honest about the england job.

sack him Empty Re: sack him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 09:48

EL thursday night Bollox has been put to bed.
    we got knocked out weeks ago and it aint made a shred of difference

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Mar 13 2012, 10:07

It was always going to be a tough period this. 4 hard games all on top of one another.after the chelsea game lets see what we can do.maybe a semi final spot, and a lot of winable games to play. Calm down with the sacking statements, you sound like a gooner

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 10:17

nope just say things how they are. i hope baz comes on here and post hes thoughts

we did same last season then blew a big gap over chelsea

all games or diffcult but its how you approach them sadly we play like we have the right to win games
    our set plays are rubbish

so if we finnish 5th do u agree harry has failed
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Mar 13 2012, 11:08

Yes. Failure, but sacking no
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 13 2012, 22:34

My thoughts are as I have said many times before Lought. We can't keep sacking Managers and bringing new ones in. Yes I would like Mourinho but like Shear says, it aint going to happen. I don't know what's wrong with the team at the moment. Maybe it's the whole Arry, England thing but now it looks like Arry is beginning to distance himself from it things may now settle down. I do think it has had an effect on our form even though we played well against the Barcodes and Manure. Arry makes mistakes as all managers do and I take your points about players out of position the Yids on facebook have been giving Arry stick for that but change the manager? I don't think so. We can't go all through that again Lought.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:52

If you have got Jose signed, sealed and ready for delivery then irrespective of whether Arry wins third place or not then a change of manager would probably been good for Spuds.

If you have not got Jose signed up then there does not appear to be any other obvious candidates ?? ( Do there Lought) and nor does there appear to be any reason to sack a manager who has done reasonably well with relatively limited resources

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:21

anicoll5 wrote:If you have got Jose signed, sealed and ready for delivery then irrespective of whether Arry wins third place or not then a change of manager would probably been good for Spuds.

If you have not got Jose signed up then there does not appear to be any other obvious candidates ?? ( Do there Lought) and nor does there appear to be any reason to sack a manager who has done reasonably well with relatively limited resources

Ah, but in Loughts prem manager world, the special one can get any group of players to form a prem winning team and will lose only 3 games in the two years that he allows himself before he gets bored or falls out with everyone that stole his Grecian 2000.

I dont care what anyone thinks, if Harry, as suspected is offered and takes the Ingerland job, then i would not be unhappy if Moyes was given offered Spurs.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 03:32

but dj everything jose does turns to gold
    when jose took over barce it was unthinkible that they would over take barce the best team in the world

well guess what . true to hes word he said at end of last season he always does hes best work in hes second season......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 03:34

people say we had a tought run of games
    stevenage wolves home everton man u home arsenal away

arsenal had us ac milan liverpool away samwichd inbetweein midweek game
    man u playing thurs sunday same line up

every game is hard if you are not 100 commited

arsenal and chelsea worst season
    chelsea had bad season last season and finnised 3rd
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:08

Loughtonlegend wrote:but dj everything jose does turns to gold
    when jose took over barce it was unthinkible that they would over take barce the best team in the world

well guess what . true to hes word he said at end of last season he always does hes best work in hes second season......

I'll say it again, if you have the best tools you can do a better job

Heres the last games line ups, still think Jose can do the same with our lot?

Casillas Friedel
    Arbeloa Walker
    Pepe Kaboul
    Ramos King
    Marcelo Assou-Ekotto
    Khedira Modric
    Alonso Parker
    Özil Bale
    Kaká Sandro
    Ronaldo Defoe
    Higuaín Adebayor

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:11

LOL.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:23

now do the barce line up

or go back and do chelsea line up when they was beatin man u to the title
    LOL

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:24

at the end of the day everyone taking P*ss out of us for blowing 12 not 10 points in 2 weeks but its ok because harry not sure he wants the england job

dif to arsenal and spurs is they play as a team and our lot just play for themselfs

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:28

kedhran not specal
    kaka not been great for a long time. rubbish for hes country
    alonso good

Higuaín is old now but still better then our lot
    why because he wants to score goals
    bale vs ozil il take ozil all day
    ronaldo second best player in the world but thank god he didnt come to spurs when he was a kid
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:33

Dont forget the £35 million Benzema lurking on the bench, £30 million De Maria, Diarra, Carvalho, Altintop etc
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:36

Higuain is 24

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:40

oh who am i thinking off then lol

all im saying is harry did the same last season.
    hes doing it again.
    hes now saying he has nobody to play on right
    well kranker played there in 5 0 n 4 0 of newcastle and liverpool
    gio on the bench why not try something else

why not take players of who keep having bad games

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 04:41

so whos going to put up barce team compared to madrid then to balance it up
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Mar 15 2012, 02:27

I do agree with Lought re Harry for England, or not. If he does not want the job say so now so we can get back to playing the way we was before the Arsenal game. If he does want the job say so now so Levy can search for a new manager now, after all when this season finishes it will be just about three and a half months untill the 2012-13 season and the sooner the new man comes in the more time he has to gel with the squad and off load who he does not want and bring in the players he does want. As for the England talk being the reason behind our bad run I do not believe this, after all Modric wanted to go to Chelsea and it did not matter to him if Harry stayed or left he would have gone if Levy had let him. In a nut shell I do not believe certain players will stay just because Harry will remain here, they will go where the money is.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Mar 15 2012, 02:42

Loughtonlegend wrote:so whos going to put up barce team compared to madrid then to balance it up

Why?
    You want Mourinho and his coach at Real Madrid and ive always maintained that his always had the squad and the money to change things, thats why I compared HIS current team to ours, so, do you still think he will come in and sweep everyone to one side with the squad he would inherit.

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Mar 15 2012, 05:35

Len, I think harry will have told levy already what his intentions are.levy is no mug and will have pressed harry for the answer. There's no way he will just sit on his hands till harry decides so I think things will be at an advanced stage by The time we find out
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Mar 15 2012, 06:18

If Levy knows Harry is going to stay Shear do you think he should come out and say so, so as to stop all this will he won't he speculation ?. Also do you think if Harry goes Levy has someone lined up to replace him, like Jol perhaps Lol.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Mar 15 2012, 06:58

Don't think anyone lined up for definite but I would think he's got a short list and sounded out a few. Klinsman ???.. Levywont want any announcement till end of season I reckon, he's prob got harry to agree that much.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Mar 15 2012, 08:06

Loughtonlegend wrote:but dj everything jose does turns to gold

PMSL, if everything Mourhinio touches turns to gold I'd love to be his plumber when he blocks his toilet with bog roll . . . .
    (ps Lought, when did Mourhinio take over Barca ?) .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content