The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
ionman34
anicoll5
ArnieArdiles
vis
BazSpur
9 posters

The other point of view about Redknapp.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The other point of view about Redknapp.

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 26 2012, 05:57

Len? Post what you want mate. Everyone else does. Say what you feel as it would be refreshing to get your thoughts as someone who has supported Spurs longer than most on here. I get the feeling you are not a Redknapp fan lol.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The other point of view about Redknapp.

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 26 2012, 06:25

I always thought you were a top poster Len - miss your contribution
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Apr 26 2012, 06:54

In my humble opinion posters should not really slag other poster because of opinions positive or negative. Is this not a equal place? Humour can sometimes cut through the negativity and give us all a chuckle and unite us ? Guys all the time things are nor personal we can all post our own feelings and agree, disagree or just not bother because we don't feel strongly enough ? This is what makes this forum the place we all can come back to. Silly fall outs and strong, informed, sensible opinions. Ying & Yang, Ying & Yang . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 26 2012, 09:08

Repped Vis. I know I have been guilty in the past. So I am going to up my daily dose of Transcendental Meditation so I can become serene.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Apr 26 2012, 09:36

djfitzo wrote:Just read my posts then, im the eternal optimist!!
    I read them all the time mate and rarely find myself disagreeing with you.

TBH, in the cold light of day, I've been unfair to Lought in some of my criticism of him. Not that I believe I'm wrong, just that I'm too scathing really. For that I apologise once again Lought.

As you know, I'm always optimistic about the Club but I've been on as big a downer as anyone else on here. To see such a wonderful season turn so sour is heartbreaking and, let's be honest, the manager has to take responsibility for that. His job is to manage the squad in every way, shape and form from tactics to fitness to mentality and he has been found wanting, once again, at the most crucial point of the season. As I said in a previous post, I hate the managerial merry-go-round but once bitten twice shy?

I'm still holding on to the belief that we'll turn this around and finish strongly ........... My fingernails are looking a tad ragged though.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:19

Repped ion. Another thoughtful post.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:25

We are all guilty of snipping at Lought. All of us. Yes his negativity sometimes asks for the bite, and truth be told I think he enjoys the bite, but I do feel at times feel his frustration about things . I would, and most of us would put things slightly differently but . . . ..
    Lought is Lought and long may he stay as Lought. He posts his posts, whatever they may be, and fights his corner. All too often the negatives seem to out weigh the positives but read through his posts and, he at times, speaks for all of us that of which we are trying to say but he just puts it in Lought speech. I hope I have kinda put across a defence of Lought here but I will still pull him up and disagree with him, as we all will, but Lought is Lought is Lought and long may he divide opinion amongst us all . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:31

i think i got better of late. i am trying anyway

but ion i like your post and i know if you think im right you say so.
    hope you continue to post on here

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:39

A Rep from me Lought.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:44

thanks baz
    and vis
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:16

Group hug!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:55

The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 738891
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 26 2012, 20:20

Lought - have a shot of TSO as he watched Ramos' penalty last night clown

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m326bqxmcy1r3ssi0o1_400.gif

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Thu Apr 26 2012, 20:42

now thats funny, nice one nic
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Apr 27 2012, 01:39

Loughtonlegend wrote:i think i got better of late. i am trying anyway

but ion i like your post and i know if you think im right you say so.
    hope you continue to post on here

I will lought, and you have appeared to be more considered of late.

I'll send you a rep for taking the stick you have received from me so well.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Fri Apr 27 2012, 03:54

Boltjean wrote:I do not post much these days, but I come on here and read the post, just to keep in touch with the lads and to see what your thoughts are about our Spurs. To be honest I can not believe that posters are now slagging each other off and hurling abuse at each other because of what a posters oppinions are. No I do not go to the games anymore, I only see the occasional game on the tv, but I still love the Spurs and have some great memories of our team going back years and have been very lucky to see the geatest side that ever represented the club. There are things I would like to post about, my thoughts about Harry, our bad run, players etc, but now I find it hard to post because of what the responce to my post might be. I would like to say however that I am not happy with the way things have gone with the Spurs these past weeks, and do not feel we should be making excuses for Harry or the players, it should not just be a case of credit where credit is due, it should also be a case of giving the team and Harry some stick when they deserve it. Yes look at the positives, but also lets look at the negatives, that is what the board is for, oppinions.

Good to hear from you Len, i know this is a little off topic, but thats what forums are for mate, you post your opinions and people will either agree or disagree, then you get into a discussion about it, you shouldnt take it as an offence mate. get posting for the sake of the The Bill Nichs Forum, the more we post the busier it gets, which is what we all want.

Have a Horlicks on me mate horlicks Dancing Footballer
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Apr 27 2012, 04:44

djfitzo wrote:Group hug!!!

Good idea dj ...

Due to our beloved Spurs' collapse in the league and after every defeat, Ive been switching on to her indoors music vids , works for me lol afro

Playing in the background whilst on comp, on Spurs forums is calming and the pics are are good too, if you want to watch that sort of thing ... afro

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:21

ArnieArdiles wrote:

Good idea dj ...

Due to our beloved Spurs' collapse in the league and after every defeat, Ive been switching on to her indoors music vids , works for me lol afro

Playing in the background whilst on comp, on Spurs forums is calming and the pics are are good too, if you want to watch that sort of thing ... afro

Group hug?

You're closer to being a tree hugger there Arnie.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Apr 28 2012, 02:46

ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

Good idea dj ...

Group hug?

The other point of view about Redknapp.  - Page 2 348204
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Apr 28 2012, 21:12

BazSpur wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

Good idea dj ...

Group hug?

LOL
    Come on guys fess up.. I bet you've saved them to your faves folder tongue ... Definitely Baz has for sure , next to his Black Sabbath vids lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Apr 28 2012, 23:27

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:

Good idea dj ...

Group hug?

LOL
    Come on guys fess up.. I bet you've saved them to your faves folder tongue ... Definitely Baz has for sure , next to his Black Sabbath vids lol

Got a Buddhist temple down the road from me, lovely blokes but they keep telling me my Kung Fu is weak.

Apparently I'm concentrating too much on the finger pointing away to the Sun and missing out on all that heavenly glory!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 16:59