The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
brad EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
brad EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
brad EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
brad EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
brad EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
brad EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
brad EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
brad EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
brad EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

brad Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

brad

brad Empty brad

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21 2012, 08:04

I'm sorry but Brad does not cut it anymore, he just seems so slow and has lost all his reflexes, IMO he should have done better for all the goals today

1st goal: He got his hands up but his reflexes was too slow, meanwhile we have a keeper with one of the best reflexes in world football sitting on the bench

2nd goals: I know it was hard to see through all the bodies but atleast attempt to dive FFS and this is not the first time on too many occasions before i have seen Brad just stand and hope.

3rd goal: Lloris would have definitely been off his line like a greyhound coming out of the trap, we saw that against Villa, again i think Brad could have come out quicker.

4th Goal: Mata just rolled that ball across and Brad didnt even get down quick enough and left Sturridge just to tap it in.

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34261&start=1#ixzz29bVxignj

brad Empty Re: brad

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21 2012, 08:06

ok the 4th goal wernt hes fault but brad never makes supersaves. never comes off hes line. we not kept a clean sheet in ages with him.

he makes a basic save and the pundits cream over him.
    gomez when he was on form is better then brad
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Oct 21 2012, 08:50

yep lets get lloris in now, we got a heavy november coming up, 2 aways man city and a*se, and 3 homes wigan west ham and liverpool, which lloris should be in for now. there are 2 europa lge games for brad and a carling cup. lets get hugo confidence going now .

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21 2012, 13:48

sorry im prob being a bit harsh on brad. hes 41. but now the time to play lloirs. use brad for the uefa and league cup.

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:21

Yes Brad has his faults but yesterday he was seriously exposed by awful defending. Gallas had a nightmare and was at fault for 3 goals and as for Walker on the last goal he had at least 2 chances to clear before getting caught in possession by a bloody midget.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Oct 22 2012, 04:18

Agree. Lloris is the future. Brad has been a fine servant but it's time to look ahead . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 08:57