The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
WOLVES MY TAKE EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

WOLVES MY TAKE Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

WOLVES MY TAKE

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

WOLVES MY TAKE Empty WOLVES MY TAKE

Post by SuneJim Thu Feb 11 2010, 10:56

On a bitterly cold night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,away to Wolves you know your going to have to battle to get any thing so it's lucky Palacios our most combative player is in the starting 11. Sorry i was misinformed he was on the bench. In his place the woeful Jenas. Jones ran off the back of him for the goal & his night never even threatened to get any better.

It was a night that the guts & hard work of a team ripped the heart out of a good footballing team. We were out fought & out thought, simple as.

Most of our chances came to Kranjcar who unfortunately had left his shooting boots on the coach. Gudjohnsen while showing a few good touches was largely ineffectual. Kaboul looked like a fish out of water at RB & played them onside a couple of times.

Wolves should have been 2 up because Dawson fouled Jarvis in the area for a nailed on pen & we got our only slice of luck then.

Why no Pavlyuchenko the 1st time we needed a goal he scored but no Harry doesn't like him & his attitude. But if i was treated the way Harry treats him i'd certainly be showing a bad attitude.

Bale was superb & has been for the last few games & worth his place in the team. Bentley has been a revelation as well & are the only two players that can pleased with there evenings work.

Loads of possession, but no penetration & i was not happy with the way our games have gone of late, but i was more annoyed with Harry because i want him to succeed but after his reaction to this loss it said he was blaming everybody but himself & i'm slowly but surely losing faith. Come on Harry show some GUILE & A PLAN B i want you to fulfill our ambitions COYS.

PS still looking for Defoe was he there!

WOLVES MY TAKE Empty Re: WOLVES MY TAKE

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 11:05

Defoe was there Jim, but only getting caught handball or offside. I thought we passed & moved wonderfully, BUT, no end product. Can't really say much more than that. Very dissapointed but hey I'm Spurs so used to that. We are still in the mix. Guddjohnsson I really didn't notice & Kaboul looked like the player we sold to Pompey but trying harder. Was pleased we played the ball, most times, thro defence to midfield then tried to attack with. One of those nights me thinks and full credit to Wolves for doing the double on us. Not much I can add. No one really stood out for Us tonight. Let's take it to Bolton on Sunday then Wigan after. 2 tough games against solid Northern teams that should wake us up . . . . ..

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11 2010, 11:10

well said. bale has been our best player of late. . i would love to see bale on left wing lennon on right . would give us so many options. cant belive harry brought on crouch when hes not been scoring lately. maybe we will see pav on sunday

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13 2010, 09:49

harry is a geek......like i wrote in jims bog LOL
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 13 2010, 10:48

The unrest grows against Arry.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sun Feb 14 2010, 23:20

only on here baz i use other sites mate theres more arry haters on here than all the others put together lol
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Feb 17 2010, 01:36

spurslegend wrote:only on here baz i use other sites mate theres more arry haters on here than all the others put together lol

Being a bit dramatic aren't you there Dave not sure there is many Harry haters on here, just people like me who are quite prepared to speak there mind when things don't seem right. We just analyse what we see & are honest in our appraisals. I'll never beat around the bush when i don't like what i see i'm the first to say so. But i don't hate Harry at all.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Feb 17 2010, 04:55

dident see where your name came up jim ? loughton and lew yeah lol
    if i was talking to you mate your only down the road and i would have spoke to you about it face to face or on the phone not across a message board lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Feb 17 2010, 06:12

I don't hate Harry and I have said time and again I don't want to see him go and start all that merry go round for another manager. Again, like Jim says though I will question his tactics and subs (or lack of them) because I am a Spurs supporter. I don't go anymore for a variety reasons but my input is no less valid. Harry has done a good job in keeping us up and getting us to 4th place but if he is keeping Pav on the bench out of spite (and I am not saying he is) then that is out of order. The problem is as has been said no one knows what the problem is. If there was some real reason coming out of WHL instead of rumour then we would have a better job of deciding if Harry is right. At least with Ghaly we knew why he wouldn't play for us anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:42