The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
My advice ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
My advice ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
My advice ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
My advice ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
My advice ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
My advice ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
My advice ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
My advice ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
My advice ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

My advice ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

My advice !

My advice ! Empty My advice !

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12 2010, 06:25

Enjoy the rollercoaster ride that being a spurs fan involves, dont take any thing forgranted, even if we ever got to being 9 points clear at the top of the premiership with 3 games to go (because if we could lose the title on goal difference then we probably would ) ? My advice ! Lol

Just take every game on its merit ! dont expect major player changes when we consistently lose ! dont criticise the manager when he obviously gets things wrong.

Enjoy being a spurs fan for what it is, that way we might even lose the fickle title. My advice ! Lol

My advice ! Empty Re: My advice !

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12 2010, 06:48

wise words my son. now lump ur money on a bolton spurs draw sunday

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12 2010, 07:18

1 game at a time lew, its the tightest prem league in years, the so called gimme games aint there mate like they used to be 10 years ago, and all prem leagues side have good players,good tactics and the incentive to play there heart out, spurs are having a spell where it aint happening, but so have others and that will continue, hull, stokes,wigans and others have had a taste of the prem and they like it and they dont wanna give it up, it aint only yids that are dropping these type points look at chelsea last night, any team in the top 6 put a run of 5/6 games together they are right in there, its not my place to say what i thinks needs sorting, but you aint far off whatever way u look at it; i also think there will be a few more upsets before the seasons out and maybe you have had your share.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12 2010, 07:26

Where we were scoring for fun awhile back the goals have dried up of late. We miss Lennon and our talisman Defoe is slightly out of odds at the mo. We don't need sweeping changes just a bit of a revamp . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12 2010, 07:43

i think yids have been unfortunate with the injury of lennon (genuine) i think he is your biggest threat and his pace is frightening, when u have someone who has this sparkle it dont half lift others, bentley is ok but the direction of the service is different. lennon has been the biggest reason the goals have dried up and i think defoe misses him badly.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13 2010, 05:14

burger777 wrote:1 game at a time lew, its the tightest prem league in years, the so called gimme games aint there mate like they used to be 10 years ago, and all prem leagues side have good players,good tactics and the incentive to play there heart out, spurs are having a spell where it aint happening, but so have others and that will continue, hull, stokes,wigans and others have had a taste of the prem and they like it and they dont wanna give it up, it aint only yids that are dropping these type points look at chelsea last night, any team in the top 6 put a run of 5/6 games together they are right in there, its not my place to say what i thinks needs sorting, but you aint far off whatever way u look at it; i also think there will be a few more upsets before the seasons out and maybe you have had your share.

Fair comment ! make you right that we have had our fair share.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 17:54