The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
spurs v bolton live EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
spurs v bolton live EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
spurs v bolton live EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
spurs v bolton live EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
spurs v bolton live EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
spurs v bolton live EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
spurs v bolton live EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
spurs v bolton live EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
spurs v bolton live EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

spurs v bolton live Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

spurs v bolton live

spurs v bolton live Empty spurs v bolton live

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 09:16

www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACom...

Two FA Cup replays will be streamed live on FATV simultaneously next week, with Tottenham Hotspur hosting Bolton Wanderers while Crystal Palace travel to Villa Park.
    im told its a good site

spurs v bolton live Empty Re: spurs v bolton live

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 09:22

im going mate, but jims told me its a good stream mate!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 09:25

well my mates guna try and book tickets 2moz. hopefully il be going to. will you be gettin the train home after.
    i can stay at my sisters but i would perfer to go home after
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Fri Feb 19 2010, 09:44

It's official so it's a good feed,,,,,,,,, i've watched a few games on there clear as a bell & doesn't continually buff.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:14

ok cheers.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:14

Whats the cost please guys ????

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:21

i asssume its free

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:33

LOL Lought nothing to do with "official" footie is free mate . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:39

yea good point . i paid to watch spurs online for uefa game a few season back on the spurs website and couldnt get a picture. ended up emailing spurs and got my money back. dont think i would wana go through all that hassle again

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:47

If it's on the radio Lought I will be happy. Grew up with it and love it. Green's an a*se but Ingham is ok. TBH I look for radio commentary before streams, as radio works yet streams run slow & freeze up . . . . . .
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Feb 19 2010, 18:22

I agree with Vis, their is something nostalgic about listening on the Radio (or as my nan calls it the wireless) i do love going to watch Spurs or on the t.v but there is something about the radio!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19 2010, 20:51

i like listenting to footie on the radio, but when armfield gets excited it does in me a bit, HE MUST SCORE HE MUST SCORE he shouts and gets excited about, when you get home and see it on the telly it wernt even a half chance lol.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 00:41

the fa website is free, well it was in earlier rounds - lought i will be getting train home and will be getting up there early to avoid commuters lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:49

I like listening to it on the Radio as you can make the pictures in your head.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Feb 20 2010, 05:51

The FA.com website is totally free.

As for the radio can't do it i never used to listen because we always lose when i do. Never listened to a win on the radio. But i did try a while back we were playing in Europe after the Leicester Cup win & the sky feed to the pub failed & someone put the radio on & we where in a winning position with not long to go & the German team scored two late on & we lost the tie after being up from the first leg. Therefore confirming i should never listen to the radio again when Spurs are playing.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 05:56

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:The FA.com website is totally free.

As for the radio can't do it i never used to listen because we always lose when i do. Never listened to a win on the radio. But i did try a while back we were playing in Europe after the Leicester Cup win & the sky feed to the pub failed & someone put the radio on & we where in a winning position with not long to go & the German team scored two late on & we lost the tie after being up from the first leg. Therefore confirming i should never listen to the radio again when Spurs are playing.
    kaiserslauten, stevie carr own goal at the death - remember it well lol

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 06:32

scott. i got my ticket today. i think the chelmsford train is 1106 from liverpool street. wil we make it from spurs to liverpool street. i would of though it would be packed after the game, what if it goes to extra time

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 07:15

Jim after that post, if the game is on the radio, please, please, please don't listen lol . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20 2010, 08:38

Loughtonlegend wrote:scott. i got my ticket today. i think the chelmsford train is 1106 from liverpool street. wil we make it from spurs to liverpool street. i would of though it would be packed after the game, what if it goes to extra time
    theres later trains than that mate, but can easily make liv st by then lought - what time you getting there? we can have a beer!!! im getting there for 4ish as i wanna beet the suits haha
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Feb 20 2010, 09:32

VisionarySound wrote:

Jim after that post, if the game is on the radio, please, please, please don't listen lol . . . . . . .

Absolutely no chance Mate lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 19:19