The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Is it just me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Is it just me? - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
ArnieArdiles
Adethfc
6 posters

Is it just me?

Is it just me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 08:37

'arry's an old hand at "spin". He will tell what he wants others to know, keep quiet what he doesn't ansd tell the odd porky when it suits him. So & so won't be back from injury for weeks when infact they are fit. So & so is almost ready when they are still crooked. All sorts of falsehoods & deceptions are part of any managers armoury. And the best managers lay the thickest smokescreens . . . . . ..
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 23 2010, 19:05

You have to tell lies these days, sometimes just to get the players you want. If you go to the press with which player your after, firstly their price goes up,secondly Citeh then come in with a massive offer and wages,much the same as Chelski before the Russian gangster lossed a shed load of money.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 19:52

djfitzo wrote:You have to tell lies these days, sometimes just to get the players you want. If you go to the press with which player your after, firstly their price goes up,secondly Citeh then come in with a massive offer and wages,much the same as Chelski before the Russian gangster lossed a shed load of money.

Was that at the shed end where he lost the money dave ? Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 23 2010, 20:53

lewspurs wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:You have to tell lies these days, sometimes just to get the players you want. If you go to the press with which player your after, firstly their price goes up,secondly Citeh then come in with a massive offer and wages,much the same as Chelski before the Russian gangster lossed a shed load of money.

Was that at the shed end where he lost the money dave ? Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol

lol, prob Lew, same place as his henchmen will bury Ashley Cole soon!!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Feb 25 2010, 01:04

[quote="BazSpur (Admin)"]. I don't think you have to be on the training ground to have an opinion on what he says.

It's what I thought too Baz ... You copy and paste then ignore the question posed .. I thought about asking , where did that one come from but then thought , nah ...Legend's mind is made up and somethings are just not up for debate ...

I were thinking , you couldnt possibly ask DJ to muster up some Harry emotion thingies?
    Like a, Harry Redknapp's Blue White Army or how about , a Harry figure , running down the touchline in a Jose Mouhrino style, celebrating a Pav goal ? Is it just me? - Page 2 Icon_lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Feb 25 2010, 01:12

Loughtonlegend wrote:well said baz. did you see harry sayin 2 weeks before keane left that he wouldnt sell him for no money then loans him out,
    i dont belive the a lot of things he says, like kissing the badge is nonsence. some players are loyal. like king mabbutt then you got the donkey at arsenal . if i was manager id make them sit and watch a classic spurs game once in a while.

Ah but Loughtan, theres a big difference here ...

Harry on that occassion replied with a pro THFC comment ...
    If I remember correctly ,,,,, Harry was asked about Keane by a journo, just after the Dublin Party thing , if he could be sold in the upcoming transfer window after having him on the bench for a few games, he replied he wouldnt sell him for 40 million....

1) it tells the player, he still is important to our plans ...
    2) it says to other managers such as Bruce at Sunderland, who have thoughts of Keano, not to waste our time with silly 6-7 million pound offers ..
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Feb 25 2010, 04:52

how about surpporting the manager thru bad times as well as good lol and the way some bang on about how arry hasent a clue what hes doing bla bla bla
    kept us up
    league cup final
    4th in the league to date closing in on a fa cup 1/4 final
    i mean hes doing so bad its not funny lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 25 2010, 05:56

I think most are behind Arry, Dave. I have said on numerous occasions he should see out his plan for us but as others have been saying we have a right to voice opinions if we don't agree with his choices. Football is all about opinions mate. I don't think much of Crouch but you like him. Thats what its all about. Thats football. I have said before I worked with someone who didn't rate Stevie Perryman. I couldn't believe it but that was his opinion. He never fully explained why which made it even more ridiculous. At least posters are putting forward reasons why they dislike Crouch or why they disagree with Arry.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:08

dident like stevie !!!!!!! hope you killed him baz lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:31

Shot him in the head Dave. Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25 2010, 06:34

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:Shot him in the head Dave. Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol

Well with legs playing about with his cock today baz, its good to hear you are good at shooting people in the head ! zip it dave ! Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol dont want that peppered with pheasant shot ! Is it just me? - Page 2 Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 22:11