The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bring Back O'Hara EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bring Back O'Hara EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bring Back O'Hara EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bring Back O'Hara Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
MICTHEYID
6 posters

Bring Back O'Hara

MICTHEYID
    Conference League
    Conference League

Bring Back O'Hara Empty Bring Back O'Hara

Post by MICTHEYID Mon Mar 01 2010, 21:14

If Thudd is going to be out for a while which it seems he might, surely its time to recall Jamie? He seems to have learnt a great deal on his months away and he would slot straight into the midfield in front of the sergeant.. The other option would be to move Bale up to LMF and switch Modders inside but ive always been a massive fan of O'Hara and we all know he would die for the shirt. What say you?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Bring Back O'Hara Empty Re: Bring Back O'Hara

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 01 2010, 22:28

I say wait until Jim sees this post Mic. Bring Back O'Hara Lol

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02 2010, 01:38

MICTHEYID wrote:If Thudd is going to be out for a while which it seems he might, surely its time to recall Jamie? He seems to have learnt a great deal on his months away and he would slot straight into the midfield in front of the sergeant.. The other option would be to move Bale up to LMF and switch Modders inside but ive always been a massive fan of O'Hara and we all know he would die for the shirt. What say you?

What the no knecked muppet himself back ! Bring Back O'Hara Affraid
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Mar 02 2010, 05:29

Jenas is also out, we do look short in midfield at the moment.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Mar 02 2010, 05:42

MICTHEYID wrote:If Thudd is going to be out for a while which it seems he might, surely its time to recall Jamie? He seems to have learnt a great deal on his months away and he would slot straight into the midfield in front of the sergeant.. The other option would be to move Bale up to LMF and switch Modders inside but ive always been a massive fan of O'Hara and we all know he would die for the shirt. What say you?

Agree with you Mic . I was dissapointed to see him loaned out in the first place ..
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Mar 02 2010, 05:55

if the huds out then bring him back

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02 2010, 09:01

As far as I'm aware young master Jaime is on a fixed 6 month loan so 'arry can only bring him back if the injury situation is that bad that he has need of him. Now I don't know as to whether 'arry will be willing to give that sort of information out and give opposistion managers any kind of pre-game info. But if it is bad then, yup, get him back 'ome. I feel he could do a job alongside Palacious. He hasn't the finesse of Thudd but he will give every game 100%. It has also been reported he has had a bust up with a Pompey player so I'm sure he would welcome a return to The Lane himself. But don't let him take any penelties lol . . . . .
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Wed Mar 03 2010, 23:26

Have to say I've been really impressed with his form at Portsmouth, but i'm still not sure if he's anything but a sqaud player at Tottenham.
    your right though we could do with him back at Spurs with the injury to Thudd, and as good as Jake livermore looks i'm not sure he's ready to be thrust into first team action. Hopefully Livermore will prove me wrong and step up to the mark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 19:57