The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Shirts EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Shirts EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Shirts EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Shirts EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Shirts EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Shirts EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Shirts EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Shirts EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Shirts EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Shirts Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Shirts

Shirts Empty Shirts

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 06:41

At the start of the season a lot of us where unsure of the new shirts. Wondering if people have warmed to any of them yet ? The Home (white) shirt has really crept up on me. Wasn't too sure of the yellow trimming but now I give it my fashion thumbs up Shirts 489583 . The navy away shirt I still dislike greatly. It looks like an old fashioned kids sailor suit and the black 'keepers shirt makes Gomes look like a German WW2 sub-mariner (maybe wannop works for Puma ?). The yellow 3rd shirt is nice if very flourescent. So c'mon peeps what do you think ? As an after thought I only recall Spurs having a stripped shirt once. Way back in the 80's, Hummel I think, and it was only a shadowed stripe. Now hows this for a shirt or 2 ? Spurs Navy blue & 'Argentina' blue stripped around the whole shirt or in the style of the classic Palace No6 shirt (with a bit of the classic Ajax shirt thrown in), Spurs Navy blue central stripe/panel with 'Argentina' blue either side ? Now these I would wear 24/7 lol . . . . . . Shirts 348752

(As an after-thought, in honour of Moddle, Niko & Charlie how about Croation chequerboard in Spurs Navy & 'Argentina' blue ? No / Well just a thought . . . . . . .. Shirts 83141 . . . . . . ..)

Last edited by VisionarySound on Fri Mar 12 2010, 06:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to honour Our Croats with the flag)

Shirts Empty Re: Shirts

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 06:55

I use to have that light blue hummell away shirt, i bought it to wear at loftus rd when i watched spurs beat qpr 1-5. what a match, plastic grass n hoddle scored a blinder. ray clem in goal in tracksuit bottoms socks rolled down and we sang "raymond pull your socks up" for ages.

AHHH Happy days.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing Footballer rule

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 06:56

Max I've still got it hanging up in me wardrobe. Don't fit me mo no more tho' lol (fat bas*ard) . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 06:59

i love the home shirt. stil havent got it though. the cheapest i seen it is £25 so if anyone else seen it cheaper let me know. im guna buy it, def grown on me.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 07:01

SORRY it was 2-5

26.04.1986 A Division 1 5 - 2 Falco 2, C. Allen 2, Hoddle 17,768
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri Mar 12 2010, 07:13

Like it or not i buy them Vis, i have said before i have every home shirt from 1990 and most away missing only about 6/7. But i do like it/them, the only shirts i have never really like were those god awful things we had made by Kappa. Didnt suit my frame. lol

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 07:58

I liked the Kappa shirts. They seemed to frame my manly countenance and bought me many pints when people mistook me for a pregnant Hawiian gentleman who may have appeared in the national press . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12 2010, 08:15

HotspurRoper wrote:Like it or not i buy them Vis, i have said before i have every home shirt from 1990 and most away missing only about 6/7. But i do like it/them, the only shirts i have never really like were those god awful things we had made by Kappa. Didnt suit my frame. lol

You buy em and wear em \! burger lifts em ! Shirts Lol never trust a gooner with yer shirt tails................. Shirts Lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Mar 13 2010, 00:37

hate the home shirt
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sat Mar 13 2010, 00:55

yeah i dont like the home shirt.i got the blue away shirt though, be wearing it tomorow at the match with my son in his home shirt. i liked those kappa ones when thomsons sponsered us. got the away one. .few years ago i sold an old spurs shirt from the league cup final 82 v liverpool, on e-bay got 82 pound for it!
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Sat Mar 13 2010, 02:45

all white is right

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13 2010, 04:24

nes shirt sponsor and club sponsor next season - i know we are going back to adidas!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 13 2010, 04:43

As long as they aren't those shirts that clung to the body. They were horrible. They were ok if you were a size 0. Shirts Lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13 2010, 05:58

BazSpur (Admin) wrote:As long as they aren't those shirts that clung to the body. They were horrible. They were ok if you were a size 0. Shirts Lol
    done wonders for my beer gut mr baz haha
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Mar 13 2010, 06:36

Shirts Lol Yid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 18:43